Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Pookie 1999 said:
I'm a dispensing assistant in a pharmacy and I've heard some right stories about Egypt that would make your hair curl so is somewhere I would never go so I'm with you on that one

Pookie is a drug dealer - score!!! Anyone work at a distillery? Candy factory?

GREAT minds think alike Rose ;)
No candy Mel we are suppose to be on a diet. Have to lose 3 lbs this week to keep up with Rose :)

Ooh nice bedroom!!! love the comfy bed.....
Wonder what's under it....?

Evening ladies................its taken quite a few minutes to catch up...................I feel like the poor relation coz other than lliving in germany for 3 years, Northern Ireleand for 2 I've been nowhere!!!!!

Pookie 1999 said:
Oh Fi thats a suprise for Rose He's costing me a fortune he's been under there for half an hour already he charges by the minute so she better hurry up ;)

Oh *wink wink* will keep it hush. Where is Rose then? Think he's getting restless

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

tranquility said:
Rose isn't allowed him until she has learnt to swim and posted copies of her swimming proficiency certificates on here to prove it. So Squeezy he is all yours.

Yipee! X

Hi Dawn

Thats an acheivement I haven't lived anywhere else but good old blighty don't know if I'd want to it would have to be somewhere they spoke English if I did

My ex was in the RAF so we were posted to Germany and from there to Ireland and lived in English communities, so no problems at all, in fact my eldest was born in Germany and middle one on St Patricks Day in Ireland, the youngest was born in Lincoln...........so one in each country :8855:

Back