Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Yeah he'll do Ha ha

I found him on this website...

Male Athletes

gotta love Google Images!

Celebrities-Then-and-Now-08.jpg

Okay -- just like the young Elvis verses older Elvis... let's do Jack!

Never have really liked him hes weird

No kidding. He creeps me out, so does Donald Southerland and Rowan Atkinson. I am sure there are others if I think about it. I better mix up my mousse and do my ab work I am procrastinating about doing, as I do have a list of things to accomplish to today. Boring list, but alas such is the life of a wife and mother.

Have done my hrs Zumba this morning and am going swimmimng tonight for 1 1/2 hrs as I missed my Aqua class on Monday so far this week I have stayed the same just hoping and praying it doesn't stay that way for Friday :sigh:

I wanted 3lbs this week (greedy mooface aren't I) not only to keep up with that Rosie in our race for the 14's but it would have been my 4 stone lost mark :)

3lbs is nothing, you can do it!

Happy Thursday. X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I have everything crossed for you Pooks. 3lbs is really achievable, but anything else will still be amazing. X

is it safe to call in here with all these half dressed men and talk of weight loss??? ;)

now missy pookie, don't you be fretting about 3lbs loss, of course 3lb is wonderful and raises the spirits..but i have plenty weeks with 1lb off and some STS's as well, i would love you to lose 3lbs this week, for i know it will make you happy..and more than anything, i want you to be happy..no matter how many lbs you lose this week!..i'll keep everything crossed for you this week, next week and the week after that! :)

now, i'm off to find out who started a bestseller in my thread and those naughty ladies who encouraged it?..i just know you won't be involved my angel....or were you? (hmmmm...:) ) x

is it safe to call in here with all these half dressed men and talk of weight loss??? ;)

now missy pookie, don't you be fretting about 3lbs loss, of course 3lb is wonderful and raises the spirits..but i have plenty weeks with 1lb off and some STS's as well, i would love you to lose 3lbs this week, for i know it will make you happy..and more than anything, i want you to be happy..no matter how many lbs you lose this week!..i'll keep everything crossed for you this week, next week and the week after that! :)

now, i'm off to find out who started a bestseller in my thread and those naughty ladies who encouraged it?..i just know you won't be involved my angel....or were you? (hmmmm...:) ) x

Me of course not Rose :angeldevil: how could you think such a thing ;)

Back