Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Squeezyweezy said:
Definitely Mel you're looking for! X

Tattletale. Rat fink!

Dawnejoy said:
What concerns me is that they gave you up so easily Mel................no thumbscrews, no torture of any means.............just quick finger pointing :8855:

I know!!! You'd have never turned on me. You think you know someone...

hi pookie, how are you today?...is the weigh in today or this evening?..fingers crossed tightly here!

never fret pookie, as tranqs and squeezy will confirm..if i am missing any day, there is always a very good reason..because nothing and no-one normally gets in the way of me being on here daily!..you lot can't get rid of me full time..no matter how hard you try! ha ha

mel..i am still thinking of a suitable punishment for you my dear! :)

Hello Pookie!
happy Friday xxxx

RainbowRose said:
mel..i am still thinking of a suitable punishment for you my dear! :)

Hopefully, it'll not be Mr Grey inspired.

MinnieMel said:

Blimey! I hope not too!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

*lightbulb moment*..but i'll need to read the books first! :)

come on pookie..result, result, result!!!! :)..we need a reason to party..we must be due one? :)

i thought i was just a headcase :)..not head of parties..but hey, now that you come to mention it!..

fi and i are having a wee pre party chat on her thread..come join in, with your ideas! x

Ok ladies sorry I'm late in posting very busy day today and it's the first chance I've had to get on here thats a first ha ha :D

Ok Drum roll please
I lost 3lbs yeah .:bliss:

Yes Rosie I'm still kicking your butt but only just ;)
that makes me a 4 stone loss now exactly and 15 stone 10 well happy tonight so definately could go all this party talk :)

I'll hold if you like but could do with an hour to organise as I need to run to the supermarket to get supplies hire a van to get Rose's crates of champers in *notice I say CRATESSS in the excessive plural ;)

Great loss but you'll need a HGV to get Rose's supplies home. ;)

..and a JCB to lift her off the ground afterwards! :)

fantastic loss pookie, so pleased for you...now lets toddle towards the 14's!!! :)..woohooo

party at your place unless kate answers in the next minute or two..think she might be sleeping!

Back