Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Thanks Rose I'm fine with it after all I did it Ha ha I was just determined to be a naughty pookie

I have just posted a very honest and blunt post on Kates thread I dont know if shell ever talk to me again. :(

I had to do it as Mr useless Wan**r is at it again

I just hope she realises I've done it bacause I care not because I'm being mean and heartless

Have a read Rose and tell me if I've been too harsh please

Last edited:
hi pookie

i read your post on kate's thread and you'll notice i and a coupleof others have 'liked' it, so don't worry. kate is lovely and will fully understand where you are coming from, she reads all our advice and does take it on board, i hate that mr W for what he had done and is still doing to her, she deserves someone truly wonderful, i feel her pain and wish i could do more for her. I have posted my thoughts there too, she needs to know we all care for her and are only confirming everything she already knows..group hug for our Kate x

Oor err hungry already and its only 10.15..damn TOTM! hee hee

How could anyone hate you :hug99: you were just giving good advice :hug99:

That gain is food bloat huni as you well know and a good day today and most of that will be gone by tomorrow. Stop scale hopping :wagsfingeratpookie: :giggle: I was the worlds worst scale hopper. The pods have taught me what a waste of time that was.... I have lost 34.5 inches but just 5-6 lb :giggle: so I have ditched the scales. Its taken me months to ditch them but finally I no longer need them as they lie :8855: x

Pookie 1999 said:
A new computer chair cause he said I spend so much time on this website I might as well be in comfort Ha ha

Hes right though since I've lost a lot of weight of my bottom I have lost all the padding and sitting on our other chair was giving me a sore butt :giggle:

I think that shows real love. Ahhhhhhh!

It takes 3500 calories beyond what you burn to gain a pound. I doubt you had over 10,000 calories over your BMR and Zumba burn. It is more likely water retention. Drink up and flush. It'll drop back.

Off to read your harsh post on Kate's thread. ;)

The gain will be sodium Pooks, not real weight. Drink extra water and carry on being your fantastic self and they won't be there next week! X

Thank you everyone for all your kind words
I have been a good Pookie today :innocent0002: beware you wont here that very often :giggle: back on plan no exercise today but did go shopping so walked around for a bit

I bought some new tops wait for it........
A size 16 in Next a shop that didnt even exist when I was slim
and 3 size 18's in Matalan yet another shop that didn't exist when I was slim
and 2 size 18's in Evans the shop I've been shopping in ever since I wasn't slim

I thought I was in a 20/22 so this was a great acheivement for me although the size 16 was only because the 18 had a catch in but there wasn't a lot in it when I tried it on so I bought it . So diet ego boosted Pookie is back on track ;)

Pookie 1999 said:
Thank you everyone for all your kind words
I have been a good Pookie today :innocent0002: beware you wont here that very often :giggle: back on plan no exercise today but did go shopping so walked around for a bit

I bought some new tops wait for it........
A size 16 in Next a shop that didnt even exist when I was slim
and 3 size 18's in Matalan yet another shop that didn't exist when I was slim
and 2 size 18's in Evans the shop I've been shopping in ever since I wasn't slim

I thought I was in a 20/22 so this was a great acheivement for me although the size 16 was only because the 18 had a catch in but there wasn't a lot in it when I tried it on so I bought it . So diet ego boosted Pookie is back on track ;)

Score!!! Thought you'd need a 20/22 but bought 16 and 18s. Awe- some!!!

16 from next! Well done. :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I think the 16 was a fluke it must have come up bigger as I'm an 18 everywhere else sometimes a 20 so not quite there yet girls.
It was just a real boost buying something from Next. :)

I have just been to Aqua and swimming I think I was very brave as my friend wasnt well and couldn't go I went all by myself :clap:
I thought I'd better as I've been so naughty over the weekend .

Pookie 1999 said:
I think the 16 was a fluke it must have come up bigger as I'm an 18 everywhere else sometimes a 20 so not quite there yet girls.

I have just been to Aqua and swimming I think I was very brave as my friend wasnt well and couldn't go I went all by myself :clap:

So proud of you. I love Aqua fit.

tut tut..a naughty weekend eh?...*turns a nice shade of green!* tee hee..lucky girl! x

glad to hear the garden furniture got a try out in the fresh air!!!..enjoy...and sit back down again after the housework..it only looks like it might rain..be optimistic hun x

Back