Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Maybe because you are off work and not in your usual routine, your feeling hungrier than normal. My house could do with a bottoming too, maybe we could share the clear out fairies if we ever find them! :) xx

..i think you'll find the naughty chair IS part of the garden furniture pookie :)

I agree with our squeezy, being out of routine sends all this confusion to our heads and appetite, so try to eat at the usual times and in between keep busy as if you were at work...by the end of the week, your house will be shining like a new pin :)

If hunger pangs attack at night, as i keep saying tee hee...go pamper yourself, or read a diet magazine to remind you why you are torturing yourself like this! ha ha

good luck lovey..and errm, you can come off that naughty chair in 5 mins, and not a minute before!

Changes in routine always make me hungry. We had sun all day today, didn't even need my cardigan :)

Ok 5 mins no less *Pookie says sulkily poking her tongue out at Rose as she turns to leave* :Na_Na_Na_Na:

MinnieMel enters room and sees naughty chair pulled over to window and spies footprints on the window sill...

Last edited:
Pookie 1999 said:
Ok 5 mins no less *Pookie says sulkily poking her tongue out at Rose as she turns to leave* :Na_Na_Na_Na:

If you don't stay in the naughty chair, I think we should take more drastic measures.

kid%2Btaped%2Bto%2Bwall.jpg

Pookie 1999 said:
Thanks Mel dont go giving that Rosie anymore ideas ;)

I don't think I can come up with anything that Rosie has not already. Hee hee

Zumba sounds good. No classes on offer that interest me this morning, plus DS is going to London today with a friend. So I'll have the house to myself. I'll step and work out while I watch Biggest Loser and then do something else fitness related, plus the dog always needs walking. And then there is always chores. Sigh!

Last edited:
RainbowRose said:
...enjoy the sunshine Pookie, why not combine both..and go zumba'ing in the garden? :)

If she does I hope the Google Earth satellite will be flying over!!!

MinnieMel said:
If she does I hope the Google Earth satellite will be flying over!!!

Like! (Can't do it officially on phone..)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Pookie 1999 said:
Well it doesn't have grey in the title if thats what your thinking ;) - I don't read dirty books :innocent0002:

You probably write or at the very least inspire them.

Well it doesn't have grey in the title if thats what your thinking ;) - I don't read dirty books :innocent0002:

no she doesn't read them..just looks at the pictures! tee hee ;)

Pookie 1999 said:
I do nothing of the sort I'm a good girl :angeldevil: mind you as I'm always telling my hubby naughty girls are more fun :8855:

From what I understand. Good girls are bad girls who are getting away with it.

Back