Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

What is this pick on Pookie day :)

So, what were you reading pookie?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Pookie 1999 said:
What is this pick on Pookie day :)

Didn't you get the memo Rose sent out?

Hi Ladies
Just done two Zumba classes this morning one mid length one short, burned 965 calories so it cant be bad :)

I had the real munchies all day yesterday so too many snacks crept in so trying to improve on that today :rolleyes:

Now just enjoying my granary toast for breakfast bit late today then I need to get some housework and washing done. I often wonder where the hell all our washing comes from as soon as I get up to date with it theres another two basket loads there to be washed. :(

At least its better than when there was 5 of the kids at home now I only have 2 of them full time now and 1 is part time at home cause she stays at her boyfriends half the time. when they were all at home the washing was like a mountain.:sigh:

Have a good day everyone

wow, well done you little exercise machine :)...good on ya girl!

got to agree with the washing mountain..i've gone from 'washing' for 5, down to 4, back to 5, down to 4 again, VERY brief spell of washing for 3!, now back to 4..and each and every time..there is always the same mountain of washing?..how is that even possible? hee hee

enjoy your day hun..find time for a wee rest! x

My Mum says exactly the same about washing she has my 2 brothers living at home and it's never ending, although I live on my own and I always feel like I'm washing! Crazy!

Well done on the 2 zumba classes this morning, pretty amazing if you ask me :) :)

Enjoy the rest of your day Pooks :) xxx

I was thinking about aqua fit followed by a Zumba (it'd be better the other way 'round, but not set up like that) however, I am tired reading Pookie's post -- so maybe just the AF (it's not until this evening).

The laundry never ends around here. Sigh!

hee hee Mel, contary to popular belief, i am not from royal or upper class descent ha ha..so my granny just had her own hands, a bar of washing soap, her wringer, her washing board..and the patience of a saint! :) x

hee hee Mel, contary to popular belief, i am not from royal or upper class descent ha ha..so my granny just had her own hands, a bar of washing soap, her wringer, her washing board..and the patience of a saint! :) x

Mine too :)

Mine was an orphan, so I win!

I loved putting things through the mangle at my nanny's house.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

@Fi. Things? Not clothes? Hummmm.

Back