Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hiya Pookie. Think my only exercise this week has been running a bath.. sorry to hear your knee is playing up.

Happy friday

Morning Pookie!!!

TGIF!

Afternoon Ladies
All that exercise didnt do crap as all I lost this week is a lb :(
1 miserly little lb I am so fed up :sigh: weight loss has slowed right down now its much harder to burn it off through exercise now as i get smaller and I have now hit 15 stone 7lbs the point where I always usually give up (well between 15 10 and 15 7 I have always given up ) I think that has always been my problem that as soon as it slows down I get disheartened and start stuffing again :cry:I dont do wait very well the word isnt in my vocabulary I no good at patience . I want to give up now so bad :badmood:its making me a grumpy pants. I suppose no one said it was easy ;)
I want to eat chocolate:17729:and lots of it totm doesnt help with that but I am at the end so it should be getting better not worse
Rose my lovely little Party planner I'm in need of a party A Rosie Special I think ;)
Weathers changed again here it was 30 deg here yesterday and very very muggy but back to rain and wind today at least its cleared the air a bit the last couple of nights have been unbearable for sleeping so thats not helping my grumpiness :rolleyes:

Now I've had my moan and wallow in self pity I'm off to find something to eat
Hope everyones having a better day than me :)

Hi Pookie, I think you have hit the nail on the head actually with why you are grumpy........your weight loss has slowed and you are at the point of where you normally would give up, but you haven't had your minis friends before and I'm sure we can keep you motivated to continue :) Also TOTM doesn't help in the weight loss stakes, which is possibly why you lost 1lb when you were hoping for more.................but 1 lb loss is still a loss and shows that what you are doing is working (I know, I know, not working fast enough) We are all getting older too, which doesn't help and I'm sure you know the more you have dieted in the past the harder it gets each time you revisit losing weight and that's why you have to do it this time, so you never have to do it again :) We are all behind you every step of the way and please don't stop coming on here to have a rant and a moan and we will do our best to help cheer you up and keep you going :) :) I'm sure Rose will be here soon to add something witty to help cheer you up :D:D:D:D:D

Pooks you will never beat Rosie to the 14's if you are complaining because only 2 packets of butter have been removed from your body this week. Next time you are in the shop pick up those 2 packets of butter and feel how much you have lost. It isn't all about numbers on the scale. You should be proud of your loss however small/large.

We don't do giving up in the crazy gang we carry on regardless lol

YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT!

As Queen of the wallowers and self pittiers i can tell you this young lady... you. can. do it!!! This week will suck... but next week when you get on the scales and you have had another loss and you havent given up you will feel SO proud of yourself (and we will feel proud of you too!) And then you will get your second wind. The more you worry about the lb's the more they like to stick around just to p*ss you off!

I know you're a fan of the zumba but have you thought about changing your dvd to something else just to shock your body a little. Also i'm not sure if you use your points gained from exercise but the calorie readings on the Wii Zumba seem awfully high. Running at speed (say a five minute mile) and weighing around 200lbs you will burn around 1000 calories an hour and i noticed there are a couple of times that your wii told you more than that for your work out. (pleeeeease dont think i am being a bell end :) )

Water, flax seed oil/ fish oil and upping your calcium are all supposed to improve the losses we get. I know load of the the theory behind weight loss i am just useless at putting it into practice.

I really hope you start feeling more like your wonderful self soon and please dont think im a knobber!

Hugs xx

Hi Pookie, I think you have hit the nail on the head actually with why you are grumpy........your weight loss has slowed and you are at the point of where you normally would give up, but you haven't had your minis friends before and I'm sure we can keep you motivated to continue :) Also TOTM doesn't help in the weight loss stakes, which is possibly why you lost 1lb when you were hoping for more.................but 1 lb loss is still a loss and shows that what you are doing is working (I know, I know, not working fast enough) We are all getting older too, which doesn't help and I'm sure you know the more you have dieted in the past the harder it gets each time you revisit losing weight and that's why you have to do it this time, so you never have to do it again :) We are all behind you every step of the way and please don't stop coming on here to have a rant and a moan and we will do our best to help cheer you up and keep you going :) :) I'm sure Rose will be here soon to add something witty to help cheer you up :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you Dawn for your support and encouragement and your right the one thing I've never had before is the support of you lovely minimins people :) I know its still a loss and I should be grateful for that its all in the right direction I suppose.

Pooks you will never beat Rosie to the 14's if you are complaining because only 2 packets of butter have been removed from your body this week. Next time you are in the shop pick up those 2 packets of butter and feel how much you have lost. It isn't all about numbers on the scale. You should be proud of your loss however small/large.

We don't do giving up in the crazy gang we carry on regardless lol

Oh yeah I forgot about our race to the 14's this week ha ha I'm still kicking her butt :asskick: :8855:still neck and neck thanks Tranqs thats cheered me up a bit ;)

YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT!

As Queen of the wallowers and self pittiers i can tell you this young lady... you. can. do it!!! This week will suck... but next week when you get on the scales and you have had another loss and you havent given up you will feel SO proud of yourself (and we will feel proud of you too!) And then you will get your second wind. The more you worry about the lb's the more they like to stick around just to p*ss you off!

I know you're a fan of the zumba but have you thought about changing your dvd to something else just to shock your body a little. Also i'm not sure if you use your points gained from exercise but the calorie readings on the Wii Zumba seem awfully high. Running at speed (say a five minute mile) and weighing around 200lbs you will burn around 1000 calories an hour and i noticed there are a couple of times that your wii told you more than that for your work out. (pleeeeease dont think i am being a bell end :) )

Water, flax seed oil/ fish oil and upping your calcium are all supposed to improve the losses we get. I know load of the the theory behind weight loss i am just useless at putting it into practice.

I really hope you start feeling more like your wonderful self soon and please dont think im a knobber!

Hugs xx

Thanks Kate
I dont think your any of those things I agree with you with regards to the zumba on wii but I checked it with the official zumba site calculator and it comes out roughly the same I think the thing is with wii is its monitoring your actual movement and estimates calories based on that and the amount of effort you put into it and as my weights gone down so have the calories burned quite drastically actually so I dont think its too bad . I do alternate it with other workouts on wii I just dont do those as often but didnt do any zumba this week until thursday due to my knee being bad so maybe that was it because I hadnt done any this week .

No I dont use my exercise points ever unless I'm desperate for an extra point or two due to meal out etc but thats all it is a couple of points at most I couldnt be doing with doing all that exercise to undo it all by eating more

I will soon have the grumpy pants off dont worry I hardly ever get grumpy but as you well know this weight loss merlarky just sucks;)

A lb is a lb, added to all the other lbs you've lost its brilliant! Next week will be a good one.

Fantastic advice from DJ, Tranqs and Kate -

I can only add that your body does not know it's "weigh day" and so the drop might not have happened yet. But it is simple math - burn more than you consume and you WiILL lose.

Come on my lovely Pookie. Tranqs, Dawn and Kate are all right. Really do try and hold those 2 packets of butter, a pound is heavier than you think. We are all behind you honey. I can't add anymore than has already been said, you can do this Pooks :) xxxx

hello lovely Pookie :hug99: sorry to hear you felt so down today. a 1lb is a loss and a good one. Those pesky pounds soon add up. Have you done your measurements too, because look at me as an example of that. My scales rarely budge yet lost 35 inches since January :giggle: just remember the feeling buying those smaller clothes. You can do this as we are all here to support you and help you through this :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie and thank you for your kind words yes I do measure myself everyweek I also get my husband to take photos every 4 weeks so yes I can see the progress. :) I dont mind not losing much if I've been naughty or if I've been lazy but when I know I've been good and exercised my butt off then I get a little disappointed and the grumpy pants come out . ;)

I'm ok now heres to next weigh in and hope its better than this one. :innocent0001:

hello you :)

what's all this?..i can't have my protoge having down times can I?....we all know the feeling of little losses and no losses hun, it does make us feel pants (well, not real pants obviously..hmm, depending who is in them? ;))..anyway, where was I? tee hee...keep looking at the photos and the tape measure, it tells you it exactly as it is..youve came so far already, and by proving to yourself that it works...shows me and others, you can and will do it!

we would all love 12lbs losses every week..or is that just me? ha ha..but huge weight loss quickly does go back on just as easily, as the body hasn't had the time to adjust to such sudden changes, it all feels quite alien to it and isn't a long term solution to what we are all trying to achieve :)

have a great day, chin up, make sure you are eating enought to handle all that exercise!..keep at it! x

Morning Pookie,

Happy Saturday! I hope you have a good weekend.

Hi
Just been for a 2 1/2 hour walk with my friend who is finally back so no more aqua and swimming on my own although my daughter did come with me last wednesday and now the eldest daughter said she'd like to come this wednesday so no more swimming nobby no mates ;)

Feeling a bit better about my 1lb loss yesterday now hopefully i'll do better this week I was just really disappointed yesterday but never mind as Rosie would say thats one more lb in the melting pot :)

Not sure what to do with the rest of my day I have loads of things I could be doing but they are all of the housework and gardening variety not very exiting really

have a nice afternoon everyone

Walk sounds lovely. Really should get up and do something myself. Still in my nighty

Back