Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Fi still in your nighty at nearly 3 o clock I know I told you it was ok to have a lay in at weekends but I think thats taking it a bit far :giggle:
Hardly worth getting out of it now it'll be time to go to bed again soon :D

Pookie 1999 said:
Fi still in your nighty at nearly 3 o clock I know I told you it was ok to have a lay in at weekends but I think thats taking it a bit far :giggle:
Hardly worth getting out of it now it'll be time to go to bed again soon :D

Planning to get up for a shower soon then promise ill go out and enjoy the sun. Just felt like being a teenager today

Planning to get up for a shower soon then promise ill go out and enjoy the sun. Just felt like being a teenager today

Oooh to be a teenager again and not have to do anything or worry about anything and to walking round with a face like a slapped arse and no one commenting cause thats how you always look ha ha

Pookie 1999 said:
Oooh to be a teenager again and not have to do anything or worry about anything and to walking round with a face like a slapped arse and no one commenting cause thats how you always look ha ha

Lol, that's me! Still in bed though, any second now I'm getting up...

Pookie 1999 said:
Looks like I'm on my own here little nobby no mates
Where is everyone tonight looks I'm the only one with no life :8855:

Since when? I've had no life a lot longer than you have. I thought it was "Billy No Mates".

Skinny Margarita please!

http://www.food.com/library/lime-260

Skinny Margarita

3 Reviews
Prep Time: 5 minsTotal Time: 5 minsServings: 1
About This Recipe
"I was so excited to find this low-sugar version of my favorite drink! This is from the website of Bethenny Frankel (bethennybakes.com) who is on Real Housewives of New York City."

Ingredients
2 ounces clear tequila
splash fresh lime juice
splash Cointreau liqueur or Grand Marnier or triple sec
ice
salt (optional)
sugar (optional)
lime wedges
Directions
If you choose to use salt or sugar:.
Rub lime wedge around rim of glass.
Dip edge of glass in salt or sugar.
Place desired amount of ice in glass.
Pour all other ingredients over ice.
Garnish with lime wedge.

Got the supplies unloaded and bar set up. Whew!

image-16310070.jpg

Back