Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Congrats Pookie!

Well done. Hardwork usually pays off! Yay to "turning back the clock"!

I think Rosie, Squeezy, Tranqs and Dawn outdid themselves tonight! Great story-telling, ladies.

Laters!

All I can say Pookie is :wow: :wow: absolutely fantastic weight loss, shows that all that exercise pays :):)

6lb!! Wow. You sure scared those scales by threatening them with the window.

Happy Saturday my lovely SUPER loser!! How you feeling today? Got any plans for this lovely day? :) xx

Hi everyone

Just been for an 8 1/2 mile walk with my friend and now gonna have some lunch then going swimming this afternoon so that will be my exercise done for today sun is shining here very warm. :)

Have noticed all this swimming has pulled my middle in slightly and my god did I need it pulling in it was begining to look like a barrel :D

Hope your all having a good day

Last edited:
Done my swimming it was so refreshing went to a different pool today ( oh my life is so exciting NOT ) :D as I have a private health club right on the doorstep so I decided to try there as you only have to be a member to use the gym not the pool but not many people know that so its quite quiet and hardly anyone in there today so I think thats where I will do most of my swimming now off peak its also cheaper than my normal public pool I couldnt believe that :rolleyes:

Now just having dinner Lightly dusted plaice, baby new potatoes, salad and coleslaw.

Then I think I'm just gonna chill out this evening and sit and catch up on some programmes I recorded :)

:wow:pookie, all this exercise is having a fantastic result for you on both your losses and shape, you have encouraged me to sort out my latinacise and latinatone DVDs and have a go with them - only had them for 6 months!! :8855:

What an amazing feeling eh pooks. A slimmer, leaner body staring back at you. Well done hun, You did that! :) xx

What an amazing feeling eh pooks. A slimmer, leaner body staring back at you. Well done hun, You did that! :) xx

Thank you but I cant take all the credit for that each and every one of the people who post in my diary have played their part in my loss because without your support and encouragement when things havent gone so well I may well have given up ;)

So thank you to everyone whos played a part in that already and hopefully you all will in the future also Rosie my friend with her no nonsense pep talks has also played a huge part :)

Really weird feeling though like that body in the mirror isnt yours its like looking at someone elses reflection with your head on it :giggle: its really quite bizarre

:woohoo: to the 14's how fab is that. Can't remember the last time I was in the 14's :eek: exciting :D well done you :D xxxxxxxxx

Thank you Jackie it was so long ago I was in the 14's I was in my 20's god that seems like forever ago its great to be in the 14's but now I want to be in the 13's never satisfied me I always want more :8855:

:wow:pookie, all this exercise is having a fantastic result for you on both your losses and shape, you have encouraged me to sort out my latinacise and latinatone DVDs and have a go with them - only had them for 6 months!! :8855:

Glad I'm good for something Dawn but I dont do it because I like it its just I know it helps speed up the weight loss I will slow down a bit after my holiday but I really want to meet that holiday target :)

Fab NSVs and bargain shipping! Go Pooks!

Morning pookie

I can't wait until I don't recognise myself in the mirror.... I've got a heck of a long way to go though

Have a good Sunday x

Hi Kate

You havent really got that far to go when your heads in the right place for you to do it that weight will drop very quickly but I think at the moment your head is still filled with Mr W and the rough year you've had and if your anything like me its to hard to deal with two major things in your life at the same time. :) You will do it but only when your mind and body is in the right place and never forget youve already lost 2 st of it the rest will follow.

You met any nice french guys yet ;)

When do you come home ?

We have sun here at the moment but are expecting rain mid morning so a day inside today I think am going swimming again later just for an hour but until then my house definately needs a good clear up and hoover . :(

I hate housework and how an earth something so little as my 3 yr old can make so much mess is beyond me :D

Have a happy sunday ladies :)

I'm back next Sunday lunchtime I think. We're driving so it depends how many stops we take.. I am trying to persuade my dad to get me insured on his car so I can do some of the driving.. I dont do well as a passenger.

You do so much swimming!! I love to swim but the pool closest to us is closed for refurbishment so I'll have to wait... Would be a good thing to do inbetween kickboxing.

I have a friend who did LOADS of exercise and lost nothing for about two months, then I saw her and it seemed like over night she had dropped to a size 12! You're probs right about my head being all over the place. Would be lovely if things were just more settled for a while : D

Have a wonderful day Hun xx

Morning Pookie!

image-1512197454.jpg

I see there's been a book written about your cleaning and organizational skills. ;)

I'll be cleaning, etc with you today.

Afternoon Pookie, I have absolutely no doubt that you will get to your holiday goal as you are so focused :) I too don't always enjoy exercising, but once I'm in the right frame I "have" to do it. Mind you takes me months to get in the right frame...........:8855:

Back