Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pooks,
more swimming planned today? Zumba? Walking?
Surely not more cleaning?

Have fun

Hi Pooks,

My DD is a swimmer and she's a 32C which looks impressive with her flat tummy and toned thighs. Her broad shoulders support her neck well (note: to Rosie)... It's her ice skater butt I wish I had. Her legs a very toned (ice skating, swimming and until recently gymnastics) and those worry me. My thighs became thunderous once I quit doing so much sport.

I hope you have a fab week and I am seriously impressed with your activity levels.

We can train for a Minis Olympics! Humming what should the events be????

Last edited:
If chatting was an olympic sport we'd all win gold no problem
If drinking was that would go to Tranqs
If trough dragging was Kate would win that hands down
If cycling whislst getting nowhere was we'd have to give that to our Rosie
If finding funny pictures on google was that certainly would be yours Mel
If wearing the grumpy pants was our Squeezy has unfortunately borrowed them the most lately( with good reason though I might add )
If turning negatives into positives was Jackie would be in with a definate chance
Cant think of one for Dawn and Fi perhaps they are just too nice and good maybe someone else can fill in those. :)

Oh yes Fi more cleaning I have to clean MIL s today and I need to wash my living room carpet it doesnt look dirty but we have french doors in the living room so dirt must get trodden in and when I use the carpet cleaner on it the water is black so it certainly needs it :(

Then tonight I have my poolathon

Aqua Zumba followed by
Aquafit followed by
1 1/2 hrs swimming :)

Afternoon Pookie ................. still trying to decide what I'd be good at..............jack of all trades me, master of none :( You know we are all supposed to be good at something, well I've never discovered where my hidden talent lies................:( Enjoy your poolathon :) My dvd beckons and tomorrow is THE day!!!!!

Still got the grumpy pants on I'm afraid. Will hopefully be able to take them off soon. :)

Have a fabulous poolathon :) xxx

Pookie 1999 said:
I agree thats definately Fi now what about Dawn :hmm:

I accept my sport, now where's my medal? Lol!

Dawn is the winner in my eyes of keeping us all under control, with her sensible advice and funny comments :)

hi pooks, enjoy your swimming..i would have joined you (ahem!)..but doc says i've got to rest this neck, he reckons a few days..i reckon a few years!

be good when out in public tonight..you don't want to end up like tranqs and squeezy..they've got a police record as long as your two arms AND both of mine ..no tranqs, no quips about 'message in a bottle' or 'every breath you take!' :)

Pookie 1999 said:
Sorry Fi

The medals havent come yet but heres a cup to be going on with :winner:

Why thank you, I'll put it on my shelf

Back