Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pookie, have a good day x I seem to be following Kate around these diaries this morning and I'm sure pretty soon she will think she has a stalker :eek:

And I'm stalking you Dawn!

Morning Pookie :)

Hi everyone :wavey:

Busy cleaning this morning after my poolathon last night I thought I'd have trouble even getting out of bed but nothing Oh pooh cant even use that as an excuse to get out of housework ;)

At least the house is lovely and clean and tidy now we just got to keep it that way thats the difficult bit for my family apparently :giggle: they are crap at it :8855:

No exercise today though may have to do something after work tonight

Enjoy your evening Ladies :)

My house has too many ppl living in it and always looks untidy :( too cluttered too, need to get rid of a couple of children :giggle:

Evening pooks, hope all the housework didn't do you in

how are you this evening my little pookie petal?..all this exercise, house cleaning AND swimming.. you'll be losing at least 14lbs this week hun x

I wish Rose unfortunately not gonna happen scales are saying I've put on a lb crappy scales mind you I thought it was too good to be true :sigh:

Pull up a chair and relax then. I've a few leprecaun kebabs left if you want one, personally I wasnt too keen though

Yep, I'm just cooking leprechauns and sitting on my backside!! :8855:

weight fluctuates as we all know hun..and anyway..what are you doing weighing in before friday???? ;)..naughty pookie..off to the headmistresses office for you my girl :)

you'll be smiling again on friday pookie :)..now don't allow that last leprechaun kebab to go cold!

Just been swimming this morning think I'll be growing webbed feet before long :8855:
Swam in a different pool today the guy I work with lives in a converted Mill and the complex has its own swimming pool and gym which he has said I can use so thats what I did I was the only one in there so just love swimming when the water is really still :)

I think I have been swimming pool crawling like people do pubs just trying all the different ones :rolleyes:

Now I have done my exercise for today I just have to do a bit of clearing up then I think I'll have a Squeezy day and lay round watching telly (I am tired today so it think thats definately the way to go ) and when my hubby wants to know why nothings been done I'll blame Squeezy and say shes a bad influence on me ;)

Don't blame Squeezy tell him to get off his backside and do it himself if he's got nothing better to do than criticise your home making skills :8855:

I see that window is in danger of being bombed by the scales again on friday.

I'm afraid you can't throw a Squeezy anymore Pooks, my house is lovely and tidy and I intend on keeping it that way. :)

So is mine dont mean you cant sit and watch telly does it :giggle:and Tranqs actually my husband is very good he doesnt usually moan about the mess and he will if it gets really bad clear up himself so I cant complain and it can be a right mess sometimes if I've spent all day on here talking to you lot I can tell you, and littleun causes destruction like a tornado has just gone through :rolleyes:

bit worried if we are going to find accomodation that allows mermaids in the rooms ladies, what do you think?

Have a nice rest pookie, a deserted pool sounds good..that's what i need..then maybe i'll get my toes wet one day!

bit worried if we are going to find accomodation that allows mermaids in the rooms ladies, what do you think?

Have a nice rest pookie, a deserted pool sounds good..that's what i need..then maybe i'll get my toes wet one day!

Why do I need a room is there something your not telling me here Rosie ;)

Yes Rose pool was lovely and its one of those that is same depth all through so you can touch the bottom right round but I just love swimming in still water so going back tomorrow before work

Back