Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Pookie 1999 said:
Why do I need a room is there something your not telling me here Rosie ;)

Yes Rose pool was lovely and its one of those that is same depth all through so you can touch the bottom right round but I just love swimming in still water so going back tomorrow before work

For our meet up next Aug I'm guessing!

accomodation is for those who need it hun... I, for one, couldn't travel to a meet up and back again the same day ..i'd need to stay in a hotel, or a caravan, or a tent, or a trough ;)..i understand those with kids, me included can't always stay away too long..but unless i get my private jet out, complete with John travolta..i can't get home!!! :)

Sorry Rose was a bit behind with the threads now I understand what you mean :)

Its that Tranqs she invites you round for tea and biscuits but we should know really thats her code for alcohol and cream cakes but by the time you realise shes filling your glass for the fourth time and shoving another cream bun in your mouth

This is Tranqs for sure :angeldevil: seems very good but those devil horns are just below the surface :8855:

ooh hotels with jacuzzis?..we ARE going up in the world!..by the time, i've paid to travel and contribute to the bar bill..i'll be lucky to afford a park bench to lie down on! :)

I think the park bench will be my only option at this rate. Travelling to the Maldives is bloody expensive!

tranquility said:
You really think an airline would let us all on the same plane at the same time for 10 hours without an escape route :eek:

That would be interesting!

KateR said:
Just putting it out there..... I could fly the plane then it's my rules ladies!! Hahaha

I'm a little rusty though so we would have to have champagne in sippy cups?

With large holes!!!!! :8855:

Back