Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Now what sort of punishment will I get Rose I wonder

Have a lovely time speak to you later :)

Pookie, tranqs has a point..are you standing there weighing in, with water dripping from every angle..and wet towels wrapped around your head, shoulders, body and legs???? tee hee ;)

I've decided you are on waitressing duties at the next party...no dancing and prancing for you young lady..until we've all been fed and watered! :)..and it gives you a chance to wear that french maid outfit your hubby is so fond of! :)

Evening Pooks - 6::20 pm here.

Dawnejoy said:
My house has too many ppl living in it and always looks untidy :( too cluttered too, need to get rid of a couple of children :giggle:

I wished I thought of it? How do we accomplish it?

tranquility said:
Don't blame Squeezy tell him to get off his backside and do it himself if he's got nothing better to do than criticise your home making skills :8855:

I see that window is in danger of being bombed by the scales again on friday.

I'm in the U.S. so I can exercise my Second Amendment Rights and go to the local shop and pick up a firearm and some ammo - if need be.

image-1730506906.jpg

RainbowRose said:
accomodation is for those who need it hun... I, for one, couldn't travel to a meet up and back again the same day ..i'd need to stay in a hotel, or a caravan, or a tent, or a trough ;)..i understand those with kids, me included can't always stay away too long..but unless i get my private jet out, complete with John travolta..i can't get home!!! :)

I WANT to go away and sty in a hotel w/o those people to whom I am enslaved. I like my "Mothers' Mental Health Breaks!"

Morning Pookie. Stop scale hopping woman! Lol. Wait at least a week between peeks

a sts isn't too bad, and you lost loads last week, so it really evens out to 3lb a week over the last 2 weeks eh ?

I too was going to say that along with the other ladies..see pookie, we all know and understand!

we've got to take the good results, with the not so good, it makes us appreciate ourselves and all our hard work, no matter what the number stops at!... chin up hun...good things come to those who wait...and STOP scale hopping, you'll drive yourself crazy! :)

enjoy your day and remain positive! x

Sorry Rosie no matter how much you punish me I will still scale hop it actually helps me cause it keeps me in check :)

Instead of thinking sod it I will never make my holiday target now and attacking the chocolate like I normally would I went swimming it made me even more determined not to let it beat me crappy scales ;)

Last edited:
crikey 2 scale hoppers..what am i going to do with you pair???? *secretly smiles and plans suitable punishment*

i would pay good money to see a mermaid scale hop!!!!!

what are you up to tonight then pookie?..keep thinking happy thoughts and look forward to that holiday..forget numbers, pounds, ounces..think sun sea, sand and shenanigans!!! :)

image-2188497065.jpg

As you wish....

Evening Pooks, well done for not letting the scales beat you

good morning my fisherman's friend :)

how are you today? If i send around a hunky security guard to lock away your scales, will you stop scale hopping??? tee hee..i'll give you permission to play the adult version of hunt the key with him, if you promise to weigh in twice a week only! :)

Back