Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hello!

RainbowRose said:
you are welcome..after all it IS the only 'members only' establishment i am allowed into!!! tee hee x

I've been thinking about you, while i was in the garden with cherub..not in a stalking way!..just thinking what i could add to what has already been said ...

as squeezy and others have mentioned, its the willpower that is slipping..so if you really need to have something a little naughty or a bigger portion..then have the low cal version of what you are craving?..chocolate..small milky way or maltesers, crisps..square (99 cals) or quavers?...spag bol..low fat lean mince and wholewheat pasta etc..then if you do feel the urge to have a bit more..then it won't be quite as bad or calorific as having the full fat versions?

Your body is obviously craving what it is being denied?...so have some guilt free treats, until the craving passes..it could just be a wee temporty blip honey, don't be hard on yourself..despite the fact you are really a mermaid, you still are only human!!! :)

***LIKE****

Pookie 1999 said:
Been a good Pookie tonight did my aqua zumba , aquafit , swimming , poolathon session

Food side still not great but better

Yay!!! Baby steps... I mean "baby strokes"!

Right I have to get back on track today or I might never bring this back and that would be the story of everytime I've dieted and done well I go of track for a few days then think crap I've ruined it now so I give up

I CANT DO THAT THIS TIME thats given me a stern telling off and I didnt even need the stern glasses :8855:

I'm feeling pretty crap and low this morning however much I tell myself its just a blip everyone has them at some point when they've got as much to lose as me
I still feel bad that I let myself down

I am trying to draw a line under it but it isnt easy and my body feels disgruntled as well it feels so bloated and sluggish even after my poolathon when I usually feel all sucked in and thin didnt make me feel any better

So Squeezy you better hurry up with those pants I need to wear the grumpy, pi**ed off, and the sad pants all at once today one on top of the other

I was also sure that some of the weight gain would be fluid retention as I dont see how even with what I ate extra I could have put on 7lbs but normally swimming disperses any fluid retention I have it does it everytime so it cant be fluid and I am still weighing 15st 4 sorry I know Rosie NO SCALE HOPPING

Am going swimming at lunchtime so I hope that will keep me away from food.
I dont think they'd be too pleased if I got in the pool with a huge chunk of chocolate cake on a plate :8855:

Anyway thats enough of my self pity its my own fault I've just gotta deal with it.

It doesnt help that I have still not found a villa I like to rent for our holiday its only 6 1/2 weeks away now normally I spend day after day for weeks before I find one I like enough to rent but I've been to busy with diet , exercise and being on minis this year really must get my finger out or we'll be in a tent in a field :sigh:

Pookie does not do camping so I'd better get my finger out ;)

KateR said:
Pookie... You just need one day on track and then the momentum will take you on to day two!

Today is that cockin' day!! Hehehe

You can do it girl xxx

You're gonna beat this miss aqua marina! I've faith in you!

tranquility said:
Pooks I would recommend fruit and fluids through the day and a sensible dinner to get rid of the 7lbs. It can take a couple of days for the body to sort itself out.

Lol I am clearly sleep deprived.... I read sort itself as soil itself!! In now chuckling to myself at my seeig machine! Hehe

Morning Pooks, I can't add anything that hasn't already been said and from a personal point of view I also find getting back on track after a load of carbs difficult :( Like you said it was a physical impossibility to have eaten the no of calories required to gain 7lbs, so believe us when we say its a lot of fluid and will go in a few days :) You are doing the right thing, you are still doing your exercise and cutting back, OK, so you are not cutting back as much as you feel you should, but you will in a few days as its not easy to go from eating all the high calorific food to lower cal food in one go. Take it one day at a time, don't look at the bigger picture just yet, just look at today, what your food choices are going to be and then tomorrow you can look at that day and go on from there...........its much easier taking it a day at a time and is what helped me get back on track...........and you WILL get there :) xx

Come on Miss Pooks, you can do this. We are all behind you 110%, like Kate says, once you have 1 good day under your belt you wll be well away and back on track. Have a great swim :) xxx

the 1st day is always the most difficult in anything..new job, new lifestyle, new car, new house, new marriage! (well, 1st day of a new marriage isn't difficult, but still about adjusting to something new)..so the same can be said for healthy eating, dieting or returning to any sort of commitment...so come on, polish that halo, shake that tail..and off you go..we are all right behind you..hosing your tail, and keeping you on track :)

Good luck finding a villa..when the hunger pangs strike, or you feel like 'seconds'..get online and find that perfect villa...remember its an 18 bedroom villa you need..we ARE invited aren't we?

image-3028697190.jpg

Pretty aqua colors in this inspirational post for my aqua friend. I camp... I'll bring my three room tent in case you can't find a villa large enough for us all.

You don't have to tell him... Let it be a surprise!!!!

Will there be a pool? I can christen my new costume. Please make sure there's a pool

I'll watch (play with) the kids while you lot show off your swimming skills, recently taught from the flipper school for flirty 20/30/40/50 somethings..can you ask hubby to add wholenut, the deluxe selection to his holiday shopping list Pookie? :)

Back