Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

RainbowRose said:
I'll watch (play with) the kids while you lot show off your swimming skills, recently taught from the flipper school for flirty 20/30/40/50 somethings..can you ask hubby to add wholenut, the deluxe selection to his holiday shopping list Pookie? :)

Rose, I was a Lifeguard once upon a time... So jump in... I've got my Baywatch suit on!

image-442309849.jpg

And my little dog will be prepared, too.

image-3301501579.jpg

That is an actual Halloween costume! No mistaking me for Miss Pammy... I do not have my own "on-board" floatation devices.

If there is pool then Rosie will be put in it and not allowed to leave until she can swim unassisted and sober lol

Unassisted might be possible sober never :8855:

Of course there will be a pool Pooks doesnt rent any old sh*t you know
Pookie only gets the very best I wouldnt even look at a villa that hasnt got its own private pool and master ensuite bedroom thats usually bigger than my 3 bedrooms put together

Pookie 1999 said:
Unassisted might be possible sober never :8855:

Of course there will be a pool Pooks doesnt rent any old sh*t you know
Pookie only gets the very best I wouldnt even look at a villa that hasnt got its own private pool and master ensuite bedroom thats usually bigger than my 3 bedrooms put together

Plenty of room for all my suitcases then. :)

have you settled on anything yet hun or are you still looking?

when i was in florida (the one and only time)..we all went on a trip that the hotel 'organised'...free breakfast and a chance to see this new sparkling complex, we were all taken on a coach...turned out to be a timeshare hard sell, by that time we were there and had had the ' mass meeting'...we looked at the villas with no intention of buying..but OMG..by the end of the tour...i wanted one....badly! :)

hubby (now ex!) was considering it too...then after almost signing on the dotted line...i had a change of heart, because i thought of the way we had sort of been conned into the whole 'family day out'....the staff member looked gutted, and even got another colleague to try to talk us back into it...but no, mrs sensible head stuck to her guns.

we then discovered the coach wouldn't be returning for another 4 hours...'they' were providing free lunch and entertainment (to wear you down to buy!!)...we phoned a taxi and left...hee hee

Just think if i had that timeshare...we could all have gone this year!!! ha ha

My old boss and his wife bought a villa in Florida, it was very plush, I think Richard Branson used to borrow it for his holiday brochures for a while. Then the villa next door was sold to some very religious Americans from the south and they got up a campaign to get all the foreign owners out of the complex so they sold up because of all the hassle.

Now they holiday in Seattle since their son landed a job with Mr. Gates many years ago.

No still looking Rosie I am pretty fussy though it does have to be something quite special for me to rent it

Trouble is I've left it quite late this year so a lot of them are booked already so its now hard work but there are 100's of villas in florida we'll find one I just have to buckle down and be Mel for a few days google happy ;)

I do Rose but so far they only invite me to their secluded country pad in Shropshire where they retired to. It's rather lovely tho especially now the orchard is 15 years old. And very very quiet no traffic just birds when you get there.

I'm baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!

tranquility said:
My old boss and his wife bought a villa in Florida, it was very plush, I think Richard Branson used to borrow it for his holiday brochures for a while. Then the villa next door was sold to some very religious Americans from the south and they got up a campaign to get all the foreign owners out of the complex so they sold up because of all the hassle.

Now they holiday in Seattle since their son landed a job with Mr. Gates many years ago.

Grew up in Seatlle lived in Florida for years (Florida State University Alumna is I) -- mucho prefero Seattle!

Pookie 1999 said:
No still looking Rosie I am pretty fussy though it does have to be something quite special for me to rent it

Trouble is I've left it quite late this year so a lot of them are booked already so its now hard work but there are 100's of villas in florida we'll find one I just have to buckle down and be Mel for a few days google happy ;)

You heading to Florida, Pooks? Orlando? PM me your dates and requirements and I will see what I can unearth.

image-470551426.jpg

I'm baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!

Grew up in Seatlle lived in Florida for years (Florida State University Alumna is I) -- mucho prefero Seattle!

You heading to Florida, Pooks? Orlando? PM me your dates and requirements and I will see what I can unearth.

Thanks Mel I might take you up on that

Back