Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Pookie 1999 said:
Thanks Mel I might take you up on that

Me have teacher friends with houses they rent out. Pools and all. Can make calls.

Morning my mermaid friend. Well done for being good, long may it continue. :)

Hi Squeezy all good at the moment been out swimming this morning but still weighing a fairly hefty 15st 2lbs ooopps

Enjoy your day, Pooks, and remember...

image-1420713038.jpg

hello my friend :)

depends what you had to eat hun, don't write it off yet..and tomorrow there is the chance to save a few cals here and then..if you need to!

I succumbed to nice wee cheeky 99 cone earlier..despite imagining you lot standing behind me in the queue, or waiting for me outside! yes, i've had to do that in the past, but today?... it didn't stop me, i 'needed' it today, but that doesn't mean i'll need it again tomorrow..having said that, it was rather delish! ha ha

what are you up to tonight then hun?

RainbowRose said:
hello my friend :)

depends what you had to eat hun, don't write it off yet..and tomorrow there is the chance to save a few cals here and then..if you need to!

I succumbed to nice wee cheeky 99 cone earlier..despite imagining you lot standing behind me in the queue, or waiting for me outside! yes, i've had to do that in the past, but today?... it didn't stop me, i 'needed' it today, but that doesn't mean i'll need it again tomorrow..having said that, it was rather delish! ha ha

what are you up to tonight then hun?

I'd have never stood behind you... I'd have pushed to the front in case they ran out before my turn.

Must be the week for it as I also have fallen off the wagon by eating 3 flakes tonight as I too "needed" them. Had struggled since lunch today and finally gave in this evening!! Oh well, tomorrow is another day......mind you have a family BBQon Sat and staying over at my sisters so may have to wait til Monday .....:8855:

So what if you had a meal out. You have done loads of exercise, stop beating yourself up!! Xxx

morning :mermaid: Pookie, what's the plan for today?

Come on Pooks, stop hiding. It was only 1 stupid meal. We are all here for you :) xxx

Afternoon Pookie, hope you just busy and not gone AWOL as I'm sure I haven't stamped your leave pass!!!!! Hope you OK x x

Back