Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hello

Thank you for your concern ladies but I'm fine just had a really busy couple of days and if I get on minis I dont get off and nothing gets done I did pop in yesterday morning but no one was around so didnt bother to read or post just logged out again :)

Been really busy with Holiday bookings Yaahhh have finally found a villa 6 bedrooms 5 bathrooms 4 master suites with ensuite bathrooms beautiful villa with great pool and pool deck with built in barbeque done flights car and villa so getting there

Back to what this site is all about weigh in this week I put on 7lbs I hold my head in shame what a cake eating monster I am :mad: how can you put on 7lbs in one week so I'm now back in the 15's at 15st 4lb oh dear Naughty naughty Pookie . :ashamed0005:

Being back in the 15's is poo on a stick but Rosie nows your chance to steam ahead in our race for the 13's cause I've got a long way to go now.
Certainly wont hit my holiday target now not even my monthly one :(

Never mind back on track since weigh in Friday although havent done much exercise this week I did mow the lawns yesterday and weeded all the front garden so have been active at least. :)

Now I just have to aim to lose as much weight as I can before I go away

I dont think its too bad as its my first and only put on in 27 weeks it was the sts last week that did it I think as I had been so good and done loads of exercise and then sts I think it kind of put me in sod it mode for the week silly I know but you dont think about that at the time and the food was really yummy chocolate cake being the best :rolleyes:

Anyway glad to see you didnt deface my diary while it was left unattended hmm hmm Tranqs being the usual culpritt that or Mel ;)

You're baaack! We missed you. Everyone needs a week off so put it behind you and go go go!
Villa sounds perfect. Room for us all!

Pookie 1999 said:
Funnily enough Fi they have got a rainbow room so I have earmarked that for our Rosie as long as she promises no rainbow painting on the walls to match the rainbow bedding or we'll lose our security deposit ;)

I'll do my best to keep her under control and hide her crayons

woohoooooooooooo, lovely to see you back where you belong!

don't you be worrying about me steaming ahead, or anybody steaming ahead...its not a race, we are just tongue in cheek about it....everyone is different and because for some reason its working for me most of the time, i will never forget the years of trying when it didn't work!!!..but then, I didn't have the support ofr the madness of my crazy friends on here!

you are loads lighter than you were last year on holiday, always remember that, what an achievement that is!

i told you, i went partying on the run up to xmas last year and forgot to stop, i piled on loads!....don't be expecting me to be charging full steam ahead to the 13's hun, that isn't going to happen, i'm plodding on, weighing in and taking what the scales tell me on a weekly basis..its getting slower, but that's fine....wee differences is good enough for me, i'm never intending to return to my original starting weight, so staying below that mark is good enough for me!

onwards and downwards hun! :)

loving the rainbow room...woohooooooooooooo and how could i possibly chose one over the other of the crazy gang?..and i can imagine there is a 'couple' who wouldn't even want to come with me!!! ha ha..but if i must, i'll bring them all :)..think of the duty free allowance! ;)

tranquility said:
You can't have a story everytime you are AWOL; anyway we are busy preparing for your holiday :8855:

I'm here in Florida waiting to stalk and report back. I've got the address of the villa and am installing pookiecams in every room! We'll have a live feed!!!

Good to have you back pooks. Forget the gain. Get back on here and stop hiding away ;) xxx

Pookie 1999 said:
Pooks is too fat to hide Squeezy theres always a bit of her sticking out ;)

Well i couldn't find you earlier. You must be shrinking my flippered friend. Xxx

Flippers for ears and a flipper tail. Now I have a very funny mental picture!! :8855:night Pooks xx

I found Pookie's dress shoes:

image-3800603485.jpg

Back