Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Love the shoes Mel, will definitely suit our :mermaid: friend.

Morning Pooks. :)

Love the shoes Mel I will wear them to Fi's tonight just need to dig out the penguin costume and I'm good to go

Pookie 1999 said:
Love the shoes Mel I will wear them to Fi's tonight just need to dig out the penguin costume and I'm good to go

Kate and I made you a new outfit. What do you think?

image-1276712810.jpg

Pookie 1999 said:
Not with my legs mel I dont think so

This any better?

image-1466016020.jpg

Morning pooks :)

Morning Fi

How are you after the party last night not too hung over I hope

I gather thats why Rose is still in bed she did have a bottle or three :)

I couldnt keep up with it all with quick post Tranqs and Rose thats why I didnt post much
every time I went to comment it moved on so fast we were on a different topic so gave up in the end

I enjoyed the laughs and just reading anyway

Have a lovely day Fi and be good with those blood tests looming

Hi Ladies

Have been out in the garden weeding since 7am this morning due to the fact we are expecting rain from lunchtime so trying to tidy as much as I can before it starts

I have just stopped to have some toast and thought I'd pop on and see how everyones doing

Not many on here yet though so will go and do some more and maybe catch up with you all later :)

hi again hun, its pouring with rain here today, so indoors activities are on the agenda!

you should just post anyway pookie during these parties, i miss posts, and by the time mine is posted, quite often the topic has moved on and mine doesn't make sense..it can be funny!

I think last night, i or someone else asked what was in the white boxes and fi answered another question with 'my indian friends!'. FUNNY... etc etc..fi also asked what was everyone's fave part of the olympics and people anwered, by the time i posted,' men in speedos.'.the topic was onto music or something???..funny funny funny! :)

have a good day, hope you enjoyed your toast, i've just had some too!

weeding since 7? Blimey, I was asleep then, that's dedication for you

Well done for getting out in the garden Pooks, I can't be bothered with anything today.

Don't worry about how quickly the parties move, I just jump in and say anything!!! :) xx

Afternoon Pooks!

Squeezyweezy said:
Well done for getting out in the garden Pooks, I can't be bothered with anything today.

Don't worry about how quickly the parties move, I just jump in and say anything!!! :) xx

Me, too!

Pookie 1999 said:
Right I've had enough for today I gardened from 7am til 2pm then had some lunch after that I went and cleaned MIL 's now I've come home and having a well deserved 1hr rest before the usual poolathon tonight
may certainly work some lbs off this week with any luck :)

Hope you all had an interesting afternoon

Lovely DIL you are... I hope my son chooses as well as your OH did.

Evening Paddling Pooks!

Its a lovely morning here full sunshine and blue sky gives you something to get out of bed for although we are expecting rain later

Not much going on today more gardening this morning then work this afternoon then swimming with my eldest daughter as shes trying to lose a few lbs before we go away wish I only had a few lbs to lose instead of loads :)

Feeling really bloated and yuk today normally after my poolathon I feel thinner and sucked in :(

Anyway will have some breakfast then out to the weeds and bugs yuk

Hope you all have lovely days catch up with you and your diaries later :)

Back