Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pookie, can you send some enthusiasm my way as just have no motivation for anything at the moment x

Morning pooks

It's nice that your daughter will be going swimming with you, I get so bored swimming on my own. I've just bought a swimming mp3 player from amazon for £4 - ill let you know if it's any good or not.

I know the journey can seem daunting but your momentum is always forwards even if you have blips. You, yourself are an inspiration so you'll get there!

It's nice nice morning here too, we had storms last night so it's not as humid now which is better! Fingers crossed the rain stays away for a while for both of us!

Xx

Morning Penguin Pookie! Sun is shining here too, it's a lovely day.

Sounds like another busy one your end. Enjoy swimming with your daughter. :) xxx

Morning Pooks!

I see you've opened another business.

image-1475170439.jpg

KateR said:
Morning pooks

It's nice that your daughter will be going swimming with you, I get so bored swimming on my own. I've just bought a swimming mp3 player from amazon for £4 - ill let you know if it's any good or not.

I know the journey can seem daunting but your momentum is always forwards even if you have blips. You, yourself are an inspiration so you'll get there!

It's nice nice morning here too, we had storms last night so it's not as humid now which is better! Fingers crossed the rain stays away for a while for both of us!

Xx

I want one... Please let me know if it is any good. ;)

Evening Pookie, lovely weather here today too. :)

Morning only just I know but late start for me today
Think all that pool work has finally knackered me out or maybe it was the going to bed at 2.30am :giggle:

Busy day for me today I have the whole house to get straight as i have the bathroom people coming in to start on the bathroom and toilet on Friday

We decided to go for a complete overhaul as it needed retiling so having a new bath and sink put in as well and although I have a seperate toilet we decided to have that replaced too as we havent had a new one since we did it when we moved in

So all exciting will have a new bathroom before I go away mind you its more expense we could have done without
I have been gonna decorate it for the last 4 years but kept putting it off I have all new towels and bath mats etc so will be nice to see it finally done

No exercise for me today dont have time but with all the cleaning and clearing out the bathroom I should be ok we have a 6ft wide ceiling to floor cupboard in our bathroom that I have to clear out thats gonna be a nightmare as it contains all towels, mats, bedding, spare quilts ,summer quilts etc which needless to say we havent needed this year

So busy busy busy I am

Have fun Ladies :)

Afternoon Pookie, hope we don't have send in the new team of 6 to find you in that cupboard...........on second thoughts, maybe you are waiting for them! :8855:

Dawnejoy said:
Afternoon Pookie, hope we don't have send in the new team of 6 to find you in that cupboard...........on second thoughts, maybe you are waiting for them! :8855:

Tee hee hee hee ;)

A new bath sounds lovely... Are you installing a larger tub?

image-1556981030.jpg

One you could swim in?

I wish Mel unfortunately bathroom quite small and unable to take my olympic size swimming pool :D

Was a bit naughty with the snacking yesterday especially with the choccy bits because I was so busy must try to be better today

Have an ever mounting pile of washing to contend with then I need to tackle preparing the room for my moody mare of an eldest daughter to come home as she has to move out of the house shes in due to end of lease and the owners deciding to sell and she cant move into her new flat until 8th of Oct so we have her moving home for a while
Why do they keep coming back I thought once they moved out that would be it no such luck :8855: this ones been back 3 times alreadly this is the 4th and shes the moodiest person on earth so very hard to live with but she is very similar in sense of humour to me so we do have a laugh as much as I love her I know I will be glad when she moves back out again ;)

Hope you all have a lovely day and Rosie hope you dont miss wee cherub too much :)

Good morning :)

Loving the sound of an overhaul in the bathroom (did that sound like a scene from fifty shades? ;) )..anyway, it all sounds very exciting, and when it is utter turmoil, think how good its going to look finally :)

Did you find anything exciting in your cupboard?..a few of us have lost items during the parties..we are hoping your bathroom cupboard is more like a lost property office, than a place to store towels! :)

Enjoy your day hun x

Last edited:
I dont know Rose what have you lost :hmm:
I know you didnt leave the pole or the fluffy handcuffs behind because you had your gentleman friend attached to them when you left with him :8855:

Mind you I have found a few of these in there :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: I wonder where they came from theres and awful lot of pink rose petals and glitter in there as well.
Ok Rosie fess up which one of your conquests did you have it away with on my clean towels :8855:

LOL....errm, why am i getting the blame for messy towels?...it wasn't me, i like my comfort!..and IF i was in the bathroom feeling romantic, i'd be IN the bath/shower...not on any old hard floor! tee hee ;)

All the lost property sounds like it belongs to me Pookie..did you find my mind in there too?..i appear to have lost that too?

LOL....errm, why am i getting the blame for messy towels?...it wasn't me, i like my comfort!..and IF i was in the bathroom feeling romantic, i'd be IN the bath/shower...not on any old hard floor! tee hee ;)

All the lost property sounds like it belongs to me Pookie..did you find my mind in there too?..i appear to have lost that too?

:8855:

Pookie 1999 said:
Have an ever mounting pile of washing to contend with

STORY OF MY LIFE

my moody mare

OH 3 Ms... Love The Alliteration!!!

Why do they keep coming back I thought once they moved out that would be it no such luck :8855: this ones been back 3 times alreadly

My DH Had A Co-Worker Whose Three Sons Kept Moving Back Home, So When They Had Rare No Adult Kids Home Moment... They Sold The Big House Moved Into Posh Two Bed Place And Made the Second Bedroom an Office/Gym and Had Only a Uncomfortable Cot For Overnight Guests! LOL

Hope you all have a lovely day and Rosie hope you dont miss wee cherub too much :)

I hope you have a good day or should I say evening now?

I think that must have been the night for Rosie's role play as the chambermaid Pooks. They still haven't found the hotel manager, did you check the whole cupboard?

No but I did find a fireman and a sacked search and rescue chippendale who both said Rosie told them to meet her in the cupboard with a promise that was hard to refuse but they are still waiting :8855:

Back