Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

No but I did find a fireman and a sacked search and rescue chippendale who both said Rosie told them to meet her in the cupboard with a promise that was hard to refuse but they are still waiting :8855:

so many men. so little time..oh and a wedding ring!! tee hee x

:bliss:

I lost 6lb this week
Now I have to rain on my own parade and say its unfortunately not quite what I put on last week :( but I am 14st 12 so I am back in the 14's again :)

So all my hard work this week paid off so that I am at least happy with

Not much going on with me today as they have started my bathroom so I have to be here all day.

Hope you all have interesting days and Tranqs never mind dont stress out at least its Friday :)

wooooohoooo! Well done on those 6lbs revanishing :D enjoy the cupboard

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :)

So pleased for you Pookie, back on track, back in the 14's, back in business..woweeeeeee :)

Hope the activity in the bathroom isn't too noisy, or messy!

Pookie 1999 said:
:bliss:

I lost 6lb this week
Now I have to rain on my own parade and say its unfortunately not quite what I put on last week :( but I am 14st 12 so I am back in the 14's again :)

So all my hard work this week paid off so that I am at least happy with

Not much going on with me today as they have started my bathroom so I have to be here all day.

Hope you all have interesting days and Tranqs never mind dont stress out at least its Friday :)

Whoop fab loss!!! :)

Are the bathroom guys cute? Any eye candy? Jus' askin'!

Thank you everyone but I feel a bit of a fraud because I've only lost what I put on the week before :ashamed0005:
but it still feels really good to be back in the 14's I know its not far off 15 st but 14 sounds so much thinner than 15 to me :giggle:

Been a bit hectic here today and very noisy
and NO Mel and Rosie the workmen are very far from hot I can tell you I wouldnt poke em with a stick :8855:

Thank you everyone but I feel a bit of a fraud because I've only lost what I put on the week before :ashamed0005:
but it still feels really good to be back in the 14's I know its not far off 15 st but 14 sounds so much thinner than 15 to me :giggle:

Been a bit hectic here today and very noisy
and NO Mel and Rosie the workmen are very far from hot I can tell you I wouldnt poke em with a stick :8855:

Conjures up a lovely image :8855:

Morning pooks :)

Too bad because...

Attachments

• image-2031828983.jpg
    image-2031828983.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 20
Morning Ladies

I think all this heat is making me really tired I've just woke up and feel like I havent even been to bed :(

Its going to be really hot here the weekend so not too much planned just off out for my 2hr walk with my friend then I will maybe continue with the gardening this afternoon if its not too hot after some lunch and a quick read of my kindle maybe

Oooh look at me with my day all mapped out I'm not normally so organized , no workmen today they dont work weekends in this company so at least we'll be in peace :)

Catch you all later have a good one ;)

Hot, hot, hot here too. Not much sun though, just sticky and muggy!

Sounds like a lovely day planned pooks. What are you reading on your kindle. I am currently bookless and looking for suggestions. Xxx

I'm reading Lesley Pearse - Belle which I've read before but her new one The Promise carries on from Belle and it was so long ago that I read it I thought I'd better read it again to recap
She mainly is about tradgic stories where people are down on their luck and then all comes good in the end not everyones cup of tea but shes one of my favourite authors

Have a read on amazon see what you think shes done lots of books along those lines one of my favourites was Remember Me about people send to Australia not sure if they were from an orphanage or not but they are all quite sad in places I like a good sad story me :)

Last edited:
Back