Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Squeezyweezy said:
I'll look her up. Thanks Pooks :) xx

Thanks for asking... I was about to do the same. May I recommend Debbie MacComber and Jodi Picoult.

Enjoy your day... I hope all goes according to plan!

Hi Pookie, can't believe you were walking for 2 hours in this heat!!!!! You've got some stamina :):) xx. Hope you enjoyed a relaxing afternoon with your kindle xx

I like Debbie MacComber too. Jude Deveraux is a good read, especially her historical based stories.

I've just finished "The Beach Cafe" by Lucy Diamond and "Lola's Secret" by Monica McInerney.

I currently have two books on the go. "He Loves Me, He Love Me Not" by Claudia Carroll, very funny and not really suitable for reading on my commute as people keep looking at me sniggering lol.

The other is "The Isis Covenant" by James Douglas lots of ancient artifacts, intrigue, murder and Nazi Germany.

My favourite type of books are either hilarious chick lit ones or secret codes/manuscripts/artefacts bringing the past through to the present.

Crikey looks like a library in here Pookie!!!! :)

Would you believe I am STILL reading Shades of Grey..the first one! tee hee....it just isn't keeping me interested in a can't put down kind of way! :)..either that, or I'm too tired every night to read more than a chapter!

Have a relaxing and cool evening Pookie x

Rosie get a move on, the shelves in Tesco are now full of books with similar covers to Shades of Grey. A trend has been created.

You'd like some of Jude Deveraux Rose, there are a few set in The Highlands.

tranquility said:
Rosie get a move on, the shelves in Tesco are now full of books with similar covers to Shades of Grey. A trend has been created.

You'd like some of Jude Deveraux Rose, there are a few set in The Highlands.

Have you ever read Sophie Kinsella books Tranqs, very funny. think my favourite of hers is Can You Keep a Secret?

Yes I've read all of Sophie Kinsella which are very, very funny. I've also read a couple of her other books which she writes as Madeleine Wickham more serious and not so captivating. I also like Jill Mansell, Marian Keyes, and Christina Jones.

I also love Agatha Christie and espionage novels.

Ok who turned my thread into a bloody book club while I was away ha ha

Evening ladies

Really hot and sultry here the weather Rosie the weather before you ask :8855:

Just trying anything to keep cool been naughty as I couldnt be bothered to cook in this heat so we had Fish and chips not doing very well here am I meal out yesterday and fish and chips tonight what kind of diet am I on not a very good one by the looks of it :eek:

Grrrr why cant I get on track and stay on track it cant be that hard surely what is wrong with me I need that determined will power back and its just not coming back I give in too easily :mad:

Today didnt go as planned I did the walk 2 1/2 hrs actually boy was it hot out there this morning then got as far as lunch and the kindle and sitting out on the garden sofas and thats kind of where I stayed all afternoon under the gazebo I couldnt have sat out in it , it was too hot

RainbowRose said:
once upon a time.....

A grumpy Pookie sat down and...

@Tranqs -- Our reading lists are very similar except I could not read the Shopaholic books. That kind of financial irresponsibility just isn't funny to me, at all.

Squeezyweezy said:
If she has turned them into sails for her boat and sailed away to a...

land where cats rule

image-2657227592.jpg

And people serve them

image-3941286446.jpg

And...

Back