Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Evening Pookie, do you think you are putting too much pressure on yourself as your holiday is getting nearer?

Would love to join in the mayhem, but unfortunately anything I think of is dull and boring!!!!! Will read and chuckle tho.....

Fionut said:
everyone has to have cheese for breakfast apart from on Sundays where that have to have....

Just had a thought.........

........beet root spheres a la Rainbow Rose, who also recommends eating them whilst........

Just had a thought.........

........beet root spheres a la Rainbow Rose, who also recommends eating them whilst........

juggling champagne bottles and whole nut bars.

(BTW, evening pooks)

juggling champagne bottles and whole nut bars.

(BTW, evening pooks)

..before stopping for a 15 minute lust break, to swoon over Artem cha cha cha'ing! Pookie thought about this and decided to..

to buy Rosie an inflatable Peter Andre doll, in the hope that it would entice her into the water where...

to buy Rosie an inflatable Peter Andre doll, in the hope that it would entice her into the water where...

She found herself surrounded by a pod of Pookie's mates who began to nudge Rosie out to the middle of the pool; Rosie wasn't happy and.......

........ make use of her own in-built flotation assets to keep her afloat, but before she was nudged too far out of her depth along came........Morning Pookie.......how is your day going?

........ make use of her own in-built flotation assets to keep her afloat, but before she was nudged too far out of her depth along came.......

Artem in his brand new speedos to rescue Rosie and ask her if she approved of his career change as lifeguard to all things scottish?...Rosie nodded, but was suprised to see that the girls were...

(Have a lovely day Pookie! :) ) x

Artem in his brand new speedos to rescue Rosie and ask her if she approved of his career change as lifeguard to all things scottish?...Rosie nodded, but was suprised to see that the girls were...

Waving sparkly capes and sequined bolero jackets in his direction whilst the sounds of paso music played loudly in the background.......Artem waved goodbye to Rosie and his career change and headed back to the SCD rehearsals where..........

Waving sparkly capes and sequined bolero jackets in his direction whilst the sounds of paso music played loudly in the background.......Artem waved goodbye to Rosie and his career change and headed back to the SCD rehearsals where..........

..he slipped his sequinned shirt on and started to waltz in his speedos. The judges looked on in amazement as Pookie the mermaid struggled onto the dance floor. She was very excited to discover her partner was the one and only...

... Rosie, standing there waiting for pooks, top to toe in sequins and glitter. The music started up, Rosie took her place and suddenly...

Last edited:
Squeezyweezy said:
... Rosie, standing there waiting for him, top to toe in sequins and glitter. The music started up, Rosie took her place and suddenly...

(Hang on.... thought it was pooks waiting for a partner.... lol oh well..)

A loud crash was heard from the audience as ...

hi, this seems like a great thread! there's about a million pages and everyone is making up stories in addition to losing some serious pounds. well done, everyone. this whole chat forum thing is brilliant. i'm excited to meet some funny friends on here. enjoy your evening! x Frankie

Hi Ladies
Story's going well I see if it is a little slow in the making :)
Poolathon completed tonight havent done much swimming this week at all the tails starting to dry out cant have that can we and diet not been up to much either really struggling to get back on track but at least I'm still trying :eek:

New bathroom suite went in today so I'm left with a bare shell of a bathroom as they've ripped everything out back to bare plaster, no skirtings and floorboards and no end of dust and crap :( but it'll be worth it in the end.:)

Last edited:
Lots of banging going on here today and its not of the bedroom variety unfortunately :8855:

I think for the first time in my life I will actually be glad to go to work this afternoon for some peace
Going swimming this afternoon before work trying to claw back the exercise to what it was but since the food has slipped so has the exercise :(

Have to be strict with myself now and shift my lazy butt again :sigh:

Have a nice day Ladies hope yours is more peaceful than mine ha ha :)

oooh banging eh? You know it doesn't all have to happen in the bedroom.....

Have a fab day swimming and a bit of p and q at work. x

Pookie I was exactly the same as you until yesterday when I had an epiphany (big word for this early in the day)..............sometimes I think the more we try to get back on track the quicker we go in the opposite direction as we put so much pressure and emphasis on being back on track and on a diet..............change the way you think about it.........its a lifestyle change, a way of eating to a healthier happier you and if you eat a bit extra one day so what! Take the pressure off of yourself to achieve the big weight losses and just aim to lose weight by eating healthy and exercising, which you know you can do as your statistics prove. Give yourself permission to ease up a little on the pressure and I'm sure it will all slot back into place :) xx Our eating plans have to slot into our lives they shouldn't run our lives :) xx

Back