Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Dawnejoy said:
Pookie I was exactly the same as you until yesterday when I had an epiphany (big word for this early in the day)..............sometimes I think the more we try to get back on track the quicker we go in the opposite direction as we put so much pressure and emphasis on being back on track and on a diet..............change the way you think about it.........its a lifestyle change, a way of eating to a healthier happier you and if you eat a bit extra one day so what! Take the pressure off of yourself to achieve the big weight losses and just aim to lose weight by eating healthy and exercising, which you know you can do as your statistics prove. Give yourself permission to ease up a little on the pressure and I'm sure it will all slot back into place :) xx Our eating plans have to slot into our lives they shouldn't run our lives :) xx

Exactly!!! :) xxx

Fionut said:
(Hang on.... thought it was pooks waiting for a partner.... lol oh well..)

A loud crash was heard from the audience as ...

... MinnieMel stumbled on stage asking where Kals was as she'd been left at Heathrow with her massive suitcase stuffed with all kinds of American junk food. However, the security guards rushed on stage dragged her off and Pooks and Rose began to waltz around Artemis until...

... MinnieMel stumbled on stage asking where Kals was as she'd been left at Heathrow with her massive suitcase stuffed with all kinds of American junk food. However, the security guards rushed on stage dragged her off and Pooks and Rose began to waltz around Artemis until...

Rosie decided to try and strip him to oil him up and so Rosie and Pooks were now running from the security guards as they were making their escape they were very suprised to bump into .........

Morning Ladies

Wow I've just realised I've accumulated over 2000 posts and to think I was scared I wouldnt be able to make the 500 to reach Rose's diary ha ha they soon add up dont they
I obviously talk too much :8855:

We are getting plastered today and no Tranqs before you come running over here faster than your little legs can carry you there is no alcohol invovled :8855:just several workmen with a bucket of pink gooey stuff ha ha

Not much going on with me today as I have to stay in for the bathroom but am going to try and go swimming again tonight have been good the last couple of days so lets hope I can keep it up to minimise the damage done this week :ashamed0005:

Got lots of washing to do today as I have a mountain growing in my utility room I'm sure all the neighbours must be putting theirs in there I dont know where it all comes from :D

Have a great day everyone and Rosie I am thinking of you get better soon I miss you :)

Morning Pooks. Hope you get all your washing done and they are quick in the bathroom so you can restore some normality back in your life.

I'm off swimming tonight too, fingers crossed all this hard work pays off eh? :) xxx

I did and i didn't. Mess up with the timetables and crazy idiots getting huff with my slow swimming to start. After that all calmed down it was fab thanks pooks.

How long does it take to get your mermaid tail. I fancy a pretty sparkle green one. X

We are being tiled here today I shall be so glad when this is all finished I hate living in all this dust and mess its driving me nuts :mad:

I cant stand being tied to the house all day either :( so not able to do much today I'm at work this evening and then I wil try and swim again tonight
I feel thinner today but scales say NO looks like a stay the same is on the cards this week
At least the sun is shining here this morning again

Have a lovely day everyone :)

I love feeling thinner, it's an amazing feeling and the exact reason I don't then jump on the scales and let it ruin my mood.

Hope the tile men are finished soon Pooks, it would drive me round the bend! :) xx

Hi pooks, how's it going? X

Evening Pookie, hope the tile men have finished and that your bathroom refurb is all done now and that it's looking great :) x

Pookie 1999 said:
Rosie decided to try and strip him to oil him up and so Rosie and Pooks were now running from the security guards as they were making their escape they were very suprised to bump into .........

Kate who was trying to find a copy of "I'm sexy and I know It" to play while she danced with...

Back