Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pookie :)

Unfortunately not Dawn they still have all the painting to do and the cupboard to paint out then all the fixtures and fittings to put back up they say another 3 to 4 days to finish but its bank holiday so wont be much before the end of next week

Morning

I lost a lb this week which I'm ok with would have liked 1 more lb off to take me to 5st lost but I always want more :)
Never mind theres always next week :rolleyes:
No exercise planned for today as I'm still tied to the house due to the bathroom works bloody fed up with it all now just want them to sod off :8855: but that would be silly I know as both rooms are only half done at the moment

Have just bought some new bras and my cup size has stayed the same E cup but the back measurement has gone from a 46 to a 40 cant imagine why the cup size has stayed the same as I have lost loads off my boobs they are really deflated so dont quite understand that but they have certainly given me a much needed lift I hadnt realised just how lose the old ones had got
I ordered white ones to start with and now I know they fit properly I have ordered 6 more in different colours as once I find a bra that fits perfect as these do that can hold me up and believe me theres a heavy load to hold up ;) I tend to stick to them

Ooh, I love it when new bras fit properly, it makes you feel so uplifted!! :8855:

How long till the holiday Pooks??

crikey..what's been going on in here while ive been in my sick bed???

banging in bathrooms, naked princes, good fitting bras for that up and over feeling????????

tut tut...time to add to the story methinks...

(hello Pookie hun x)

A naked prince Harry!! Giggady! X

Pookie was amazed and a little shocked at this sight..especially when the paparazzi starting flashing their bulbs too!! (ahem)..the other ladies suddenly shouted a warning to Harry, not to dance too close to the olympic torch which has just been carried into the room by a masked hunk...The music started and everyone started to singalong to "your sex is on fire"..just then..the masked hunk removed his mask to reveal the one and only....

Yay for new bras, your boobs have shrunk but in the same ratio to your back size so the cup size stswmlq.

Fionut said:
Yay for new bras, your boobs have shrunk but in the same ratio to your back size so the cup size stswmlq.

Oops no idea what happened there.. as I was saying, the cup size stays the same. If your boobs were the same size the cup would be bigger.

Ooh, I love it when new bras fit properly, it makes you feel so uplifted!! :8855:

How long till the holiday Pooks??

We've got 4 weeks today Squeezy cant wait

Relaxing , pool ( lazing in not swimming ;) ), no food restrictions (well I will be on holiday ) , and the clothes shopping I will be in heaven just being able to shop in all the normal ranges in the stores not just the plus size section . I have always done most of my clothes shopping in Florida as they cater so well for the larger than average lady shall we say good job our luggage allowance is 3 cases each I dont know how I'd manage otherwise we came back with 19 pieces of luggage year before last and I'm always packed to bursting point in every bag one thing it has made me is a master packer :)

Yes girls I could but the airholes in the suitcases could be a giveaway and when they are opened at customs the other end to find Rosie in there with a case of champers ,20 bars of wholenut and jar amongst jar of purple coloured round things and a blow up version of Artem I will be done for smuggling and transporting immigrants :8855:

So true, but so worth it..and forget the inflatable version, if i'm in a suitcase off to USA, the real thing will be in there with me...tranqs has just posted a pic of the future Mr Rainbow on my thread pookie! :)

forgot to say this aftenoon, well done on losing another lb..into the melting pot it goes hun x

Back