Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

STS this week oh well cant be as bad as what it will be when I return I will be using new scales as well and they are weighing more already even before I go Oh well what will be will be

Pookie 1999 said:
6.30 tomorrow morning Kate

Forget the scales... Just go and have a marvelous holiday. You can't undo the good you've been doing been a couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll be active and burning calories whilst making good choices when eating (for the most part). I hope the weather cooperates and you have a smooth trip over and back.

Are you though packing?

The girls are right Pooks. You have done so well and lost so much, forget the scales right now and just focus on your fabulous holiday. :)

It's Thursday so that can only mean 1 thing......It's time to pack!!!! ;) xxxx

Squeezyweezy said:
The girls are right Pooks. You have done so well and lost so much, forget the scales right now and just focus on your fabulous holiday. :)

It's Thursday so that can only mean 1 thing......It's time to pack!!!! ;) xxxx

And lots of that!!!

My darling Pooks, have the most amazing holiday. Forget about the scales or weight loss and let your hair down and enjoy every minute and mouthful. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :) xxx

Safe trip.

And so Pooks' story begins...

Once upon a time there was a mermaid who waited to the last minute pack for a Florida Family Fun Faff (despite her well meaning friends encouraging her to start sooner), and because of her mad rush to pack she accidentally forgot to pack...

Once upon a time there was a mermaid who waited to the last minute pack for a Florida Family Fun Faff (despite her well meaning friends encouraging her to start sooner), and because of her mad rush to pack she accidentally forgot to pack...

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said............

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said............

"Do you know who I am?" as she rumaged in her hand luggage for the portfolio of recent and not so recent promotion photos of her appearances in all the disney movies and a dog eared poster of Free Willy and her at a red carpet event. the staff looked puzzled and said....

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said....

"Do you know who I am?" as she rumaged in her hand luggage for the portfolio of recent and not so recent promotion photos of her appearances in all the Disney movies and a dog eared poster of Free Willy and her at a red carpet event. The staff looked puzzled and said...

Why didn't you just swim over? We can't sit or serve fish in First Class -- we have other patrons with allergies. I guess you can sit up front in cockpit pit as I've heard fish have excellent navigational skills and our flight engineer/navigator just called in sick. So, Pooks put on her new uniform and took her place next to the pilot who bore a strong resemblance to...

Last edited:

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said....

"Do you know who I am?" as she rumaged in her hand luggage for the portfolio of recent and not so recent promotion photos of her appearances in all the Disney movies and a dog eared poster of Free Willy and her at a red carpet event. The staff looked puzzled and said...

Why didn't you just swim over? We can't sit or serve fish in First Class -- we have other patrons with allergies. I guess you can sit up front in cockpit pit as I've heard fish have excellent navigational skills and our flight engineer/navigator just called in sick. So, Pooks put on her new uniform and took her place next to the pilot who bore a string resemblance to...

..John Travolta!.."ooh, I feel the need for a boogie coming on" thought Pookie. Almost immediately..the sound of Night Fever was heard playing throughout the plane. The cabin crew were somewhat alarmed when the passengers started to...

..John Travolta!.."ooh, I feel the need for a boogie coming on" thought Pookie. Almost immediately..the sound of Night Fever was heard playing throughout the plane. The cabin crew were somewhat alarmed when the passengers started to...

move out into the aisles and begin dancing the hustle to Pooks own personal soundtrack. Pooks was impressed for a while but then realised in horror that the trolley dollies could no longer get along the aisle with supplies of water from the galley to spray on her tail to prevent it from drying out. Aghast Pooks flicked a few switches on the console which resulted in the plane going into free fall and the dancers ended up in a heap piled against the cockpit door. Pooks was trapped with her tail beginning to take on a snake-like appearance as the plane nose-dived downwards; then she had an idea........

Back