Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Once upon a time there was a mermaid who waited to the last minute pack for a Florida Family Fun Faff (despite her well meaning friends encouraging her to start sooner), and because of her mad rush to pack she accidentally forgot to pack...

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said....

"Do you know who I am?" as she rumaged in her hand luggage for the portfolio of recent and not so recent promotion photos of her appearances in all the Disney movies and a dog eared poster of Free Willy and her at a red carpet event. The staff looked puzzled and said...

Why didn't you just swim over? We can't sit or serve fish in First Class -- we have other patrons with allergies. I guess you can sit up front in cockpit pit as I've heard fish have excellent navigational skills and our flight engineer/navigator just called in sick. So, Pooks put on her new uniform and took her place next to the pilot who bore a strong resemblance to...

..John Travolta!.."ooh, I feel the need for a boogie coming on" thought Pookie. Almost immediately..the sound of Night Fever was heard playing throughout the plane. The cabin crew were somewhat alarmed when the passengers started to...

move out into the aisles and begin dancing the hustle to Pooks' own personal soundtrack. Pooks was impressed for a while but then realised in horror that the trolley dollies could no longer get along the aisle with supplies of water from the galley to spray on her tail to prevent it from drying out. Aghast Pooks flicked a few switches on the console which resulted in the plane going into free fall and the dancers ended up in a heap piled against the cockpit door. Pooks was trapped with her tail beginning to take on a snake-like appearance as the plane nose-dived downwards; then she had an idea...

She grabbed the fire extinguisher just as the pilot righted the plane and started to spray down her tail. Unfortunately, when a fire extingusher has been deployed the plane is required to make a safety landing and go through a thorough check. So, the pilot had to divert to Iceland and make an emergency landing. Once on the ground the airline announced that everyone was going to have to disembark and prepare for a two night stay whilst another plane was sorted (apparently that dive caused some cracks in the wings). Pooks was pleased as she had always wants to swim in a geothermal pool -- plus she had heard that...

there were tales of Mermen in Iceland and she thought if she swished her tail seductively she might get lucky. Pooks headed off down to the harbour on the hunt for mermen; on the way she encountered a little difficulty staying upright on her tail on the icy paths but with a wiggle or two and a giggle or two she made it in once piece. By now Pooks was feeling a bit chilly as she only had her Florida holiday clothes with her so she popped into the cafe and ordered a nice hot chocolate laced with local liqueur and sat watching the boats in the harbour then jumped in surprise as this strangely pink tinted man sat down at her side and said "excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?". Pooks blushed furiously and wished the world would open up and swallow her quickly as she recognised the man beside her and realised he was..............

....there were tales of Mermen in Iceland and she thought if she swished her tail seductively she might get lucky. Pooks headed off down to the harbour on the hunt for mermen; on the way she encountered a little difficulty staying upright on her tail on the icy paths but with a wiggle or two and a giggle or two she made it in once piece. By now Pooks was feeling a bit chilly as she only had her Florida holiday clothes with her so she popped into the cafe and ordered a nice hot chocolate laced with local liqueur and sat watching the boats in the harbour then jumped in surprise as this strangely pink tinted man sat down at her side and said "excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?". Pooks blushed furiously and wished the world would open up and swallow her quickly as she recognised the man beside her and realised he was....

Peter Andre who was completing the Frozen Wasteland leg of his World Tour. And, Pooks knew this could only mean one thing -- that Rose and her flying castle were soon to arrive! Pooks thought, "As soon as the concert is over -- there nothing that Rose will allow to affect her number 1 PA fan status -- I can ask her to use the castle to transport my 'school' and me to Disney World.". So, that night...

Naughty naughty you lot did I fail to tell you I always have internet access at the villas :8855:

Rosie I left you to look after my diary while I was gone and you started it, last time I trust you ha ha I'm suprised you havent broken open the champers and held a party in my thread so you didnt have to clear up after everyone ;)

Last edited:
Oh, I see Rose's picked you up in her flying castle and you got there safely! Whew!

I hope you're putting plenty of sunscreen on your tail!

Was your trip over okay? Everything going well?

We'll have the party when you get back.

Last edited:
Peter Andre who was completing the Frozen Wasteland leg of his World Tour. And, Pooks knew this could only mean one thing -- that Rose and her flying castle were soon to arrive! Pooks thought, "As soon as the concert is over -- there nothing that Rose will allow to affect her number 1 PA fan status -- I can ask her to use the castle to transport my 'school' and me to Disney World.". So, that night...

Pooks logged on from the internet cafe where she was by now sozzled on boozy Icelandic hot chocolate and sent a PM asking for a lift, unfortunately due to lack of co-ordination and blurred vision from the local liqueur she hit send not realising that instead of logging on to Minis she had hacked into the Kremlin and found herself surrounded by a crack squad of Russian Spetsnaz troops who were on a mission on a nuclear submarine in local waters. Pooks looked them up and down; gave them the once over and thought "nice muscles missed out in the looks department" as she was hoisted into the air and carried into the water and onto the submarine where she found herself employed as a caberet act to entertain the men below the water. Suddenly sober Pooks took a deep breath and started her routine which began with.............

tranquility said:

Pooks logged on from the internet cafe where she was by now sozzled on boozy Icelandic hot chocolate and sent a PM asking for a lift, unfortunately due to lack of co-ordination and blurred vision from the local liqueur she hit send not realising that instead of logging on to Minis she had hacked into the Kremlin and found herself surrounded by a crack squad of Russian Spetsnaz troops who were on a mission on a nuclear submarine in local waters. Pooks looked them up and down; gave them the once over and thought "nice muscles missed out in the looks department" as she was hoisted into the air and carried into the water and onto the submarine where she found herself employed as a caberet act to entertain the men below the water. Suddenly sober Pooks took a deep breath and started her routine which began with.............

PMSL -- Tranqs you really. Issued your calling. This cracked me up!!!

Pooks logged on from the internet cafe where she was by now sozzled on boozy Icelandic hot chocolate and sent a PM asking for a lift, unfortunately due to lack of co-ordination and blurred vision from the local liqueur she hit send not realising that instead of logging on to Minis she had hacked into the Kremlin and found herself surrounded by a crack squad of Russian Spetsnaz troops who were on a mission on a nuclear submarine in local waters. Pooks looked them up and down; gave them the once over and thought "nice muscles missed out in the looks department" as she was hoisted into the air and carried into the water and onto the submarine where she found herself employed as a caberet act to entertain the men below the water. Suddenly sober Pooks took a deep breath and started her routine which began with...

her spinning on her tail whilst juggling vodka bottles and singing "Under the Sea". However, her juggling skills left much to be desired and one bottle slipped from her grasp and -- although Pooks tried to cushion the fall with her tail -- it hit her fin, flipped in the air and landed smack on the big red button which....

her spinning on her tail whilst juggling vodka bottles and singing "Under the Sea". However, her juggling skills left much to be desired and one bottle slipped from her grasp and -- although Pooks tried to cushion the fall with her tail -- it hit her fin, flipped in the air and landed smack on the big red button which....

set off the nuclear alarm in Barrack Obama's bedroom waking him from a very enjoyable dream where Michelle had run off the George W and he was free to indulge in his favourite pastime of being a beach bum surrounded by hula girls in Hawaii. Barrack was not amused and called in his remote viewing experts who immediately detected culprit Pooks and Barrack revoked her US visa straight away.

Pooks was horrified. She was stranded, homeless, no passport, no visa condemned to a life on a Russian submarine living in fear of ending up on the dinner table if food supplies ever ran short. She took another swig of voddie and headed for the XO's office where she exerted all her mermaidly charms in an attempt to...........

(Pookie!!!! *waves* :) hope you are having a wonderful fun filled trip!)..p.s. that IS my idea of looking after your thread, I've kept it warm, invited the crazy gang, restocked the bar..and we've all sat down in front ofthe open fire to share a story!!! ahem ;) )

on you go with the next chapter ladies......*rushes off to toast some marshamallows at the fire*.....

set off the nuclear alarm in Barrack Obama's bedroom waking him from a very enjoyable dream where Michelle had run off the George W and he was free to indulge in his favourite pastime of being a beach bum surrounded by hula girls in Hawaii. Barrack was not amused and called in his remote viewing experts who immediately detected culprit Pooks and Barrack revoked her US visa straight away.

Pooks was horrified. She was stranded, homeless, no passport, no visa condemned to a life on a Russian submarine living in fear of ending up on the dinner table if food supplies ever ran short. She took another swig of voddie and headed for the XO's office where she exerted all her mermaidly charms in an attempt to...........

Convince him to head towards Cuba, because even though Diana Nyad keeps trying to swim the 90ish miles from Cuba to the Keys and fails due to jelly fish stings, Pookie thinks that might be the best way to catch up to her family who were already settled in the Villa and having a blast in The Magic Kingdom. Pookie convinced the Captain that rum would be a good way to boost his dwindling vodka stocks, and so he directed the sub to proceed at full speed to Cuba. However, as the sub crossed into the Burmuda Triangle...

Once upon a time there was a mermaid who waited to the last minute pack for a Florida Family Fun Faff (despite her well meaning friends encouraging her to start sooner), and because of her mad rush to pack she accidentally forgot to pack...

her permit to travel in the airline cabin; having a tail instead of feet causes all sorts of red tape issues at airports. When she arrived to check in it all went smoothly for the rest of the FFFF gang but when it was Pooks turn they took one look at the tail and immediately called security and requested assistance from the Animal Reception Centre. Pooks blushed furiously in embarrassment and her face turned almost the same colour as her tail; which was still recovering from recent events in the castle moat and was a very pretty colour of deep plum. The FFFF gang stood quietly in the background, rolling their eyes upwards, and thinking "here we go again" as Pooks slammed her passport down on the check-in desk, looked the uniformed assistant straight in the eye, shimmied her tail and said....

"Do you know who I am?" as she rumaged in her hand luggage for the portfolio of recent and not so recent promotion photos of her appearances in all the Disney movies and a dog eared poster of Free Willy and her at a red carpet event. The staff looked puzzled and said...

Why didn't you just swim over? We can't sit or serve fish in First Class -- we have other patrons with allergies. I guess you can sit up front in cockpit pit as I've heard fish have excellent navigational skills and our flight engineer/navigator just called in sick. So, Pooks put on her new uniform and took her place next to the pilot who bore a strong resemblance to...

..John Travolta!.."ooh, I feel the need for a boogie coming on" thought Pookie. Almost immediately..the sound of Night Fever was heard playing throughout the plane. The cabin crew were somewhat alarmed when the passengers started to...

move out into the aisles and begin dancing the hustle to Pooks' own personal soundtrack. Pooks was impressed for a while but then realised in horror that the trolley dollies could no longer get along the aisle with supplies of water from the galley to spray on her tail to prevent it from drying out. Aghast Pooks flicked a few switches on the console which resulted in the plane going into free fall and the dancers ended up in a heap piled against the cockpit door. Pooks was trapped with her tail beginning to take on a snake-like appearance as the plane nose-dived downwards; then she had an idea...

She grabbed the fire extinguisher just as the pilot righted the plane and started to spray down her tail. Unfortunately, when a fire extingusher has been deployed the plane is required to make a safety landing and go through a thorough check. So, the pilot had to divert to Iceland and make an emergency landing. Once on the ground the airline announced that everyone was going to have to disembark and prepare for a two night stay whilst another plane was sorted (apparently that dive caused some cracks in the wings). Pooks was pleased as she had always wants to swim in a geothermal pool -- plus she had heard that...

...there were tales of Mermen in Iceland and she thought if she swished her tail seductively she might get lucky. Pooks headed off down to the harbour on the hunt for mermen; on the way she encountered a little difficulty staying upright on her tail on the icy paths but with a wiggle or two and a giggle or two she made it in once piece. By now Pooks was feeling a bit chilly as she only had her Florida holiday clothes with her so she popped into the cafe and ordered a nice hot chocolate laced with local liqueur and sat watching the boats in the harbour then jumped in surprise as this strangely pink tinted man sat down at her side and said "excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?". Pooks blushed furiously and wished the world would open up and swallow her quickly as she recognised the man beside her and realised he was....

Pooks logged on from the internet cafe where she was by now sozzled on boozy Icelandic hot chocolate and sent a PM asking for a lift, unfortunately due to lack of co-ordination and blurred vision from the local liqueur she hit send not realising that instead of logging on to Minis she had hacked into the Kremlin and found herself surrounded by a crack squad of Russian Spetsnaz troops who were on a mission on a nuclear submarine in local waters. Pooks looked them up and down; gave them the once over and thought "nice muscles missed out in the looks department" as she was hoisted into the air and carried into the water and onto the submarine where she found herself employed as a caberet act to entertain the men below the water. Suddenly sober Pooks took a deep breath and started her routine which began with...

Pooks was horrified. She was stranded, homeless, no passport, no visa condemned to a life on a Russian submarine living in fear of ending up on the dinner table if food supplies ever ran short. She took another swig of voddie and headed for the XO's office where she exerted all her mermaidly charms in an attempt to.....

Convinced him to head towards Cuba, because even though Diana Nyad keeps trying to swim the 90ish miles from Cuba to the Keys and fails due to jelly fish stings, Pookie thinks that might be the best way to catch up to her family who were already settled in the Villa and having a blast in The Magic Kingdom. Pookie convinced the Captain that rum would be a good way to boost his dwindling vodka stocks, and so he directed the sub to proceed at full speed to Cuba. However, as the sub crossed into the Burmuda Triangle...

they spied a lifeboat with Tranqs, Kate, Squeezey, Dawn, Kally and Rose in it. MinnieMel (had with Artem's assistance) drugged them and set them adrift from the south coast of England (she'd also enlisted the Chippendales with their helicopter to help round up the Mini-Mis-Mates gang). Mel was annoyed that the MMM Gang had neglected Pook's story and so she was forced to break the rule against "double dabbling" in order to complete the tale (tail?). Thus, Artem, the Chippendales and she joined forces rounded them up and set them adrift. They drifted until they entered the Brumuda Triangle where they encountered Pooks on her Russian sub. This story will now move to Tranqs's abandoned diary:

Last edited:
Oh my god Ive got some catching up to do ,just had a quick flick through the diaries I think I will have to spend a week in front of the computer just to catch up what a dire task ha ha

Hope everyone is ok we have just 3 days left here now we fly home sun morning I am now sick of eating fatty food and drinking chocolate milkshakes (mind you I'll probably have a couple more of them before we go) I wont be glad to come home but I ( I never thought I would hear myself saying this ever ) will be glad to get back on my diet I know I have put on a lot of weight as some of my clothes have got tight.

Speak to you all soon

Pooks xx

Yay!!! You'll be back in time to continue the tale... Now on Tranqs's diary as she dated to depart before your return.

Can't wait to hear all about your holiday (the real one).

What?.... the mermaid on holiday story wasn't real???V?? ;)..*folds arms and sulks* ;)

Don't worrry Mel, when I am back in the swing of things, I'll be adding to all the stories..you have been warned :)

Hi Pookie, glad you are having a good time, bring some sunshine back in your case please x

RainbowRose said:
When is Pookie due back ladies?..I miss her :)

I think in a day or so.

Back