Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pooks! Happy Wednesday!

I could always cut a hole in the bottom mind you couldnt deal with being a cougar men are too demanding now especially the younger ones I'll stick with my hubby he's like an old pair off slippers ....Well worn in and shaped to fit me ha ha

Back to the boring old diet stuff went swimming yesterday evening and will go again this evening after work am finding the diet side a little bit more difficult as its so cold I want hot food all the time salads and sandwiches just dont do it for me anymore and I'm really hungry all the time that may be due to the increase in exercise I know but it doesnt help when trying to keep the calories down

Have a great afternoon ladies :)

How about a stew? Casserole?

Well done on the fitness. You could track your calories consumed and fitness calories burned on My Fitness Pal. On Biggest Loser people who work out but consumed too few calories had slower losses - its a balance. You may be losing weight -- you are certainly owning and boosting your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Go you!!!

I love the slow cooker. Minimum effort comfort food. Delicious! Jacket spuds are fab. Do you like sweet potatoes Pooks? They are great as jackets (not the keep you warm kind) and way lower cals. X

Yum -- sweet potatoes!!! I'm thinking of making a curry using them, chickpeas, nice lentils, etc.

MinnieMel said:
Yum -- sweet potatoes!!! I'm thinking of making a curry using them, chickpeas, nice lentils, etc.

Sounds delicious Mel. I absolutely love sweet potato but i know they are not to everyone's taste.

I have never tried sweet potatoes my daughter eats a lot of them as she is veggie

I lost 2lb this week this weight sure is much harder to get off than it is to put on I was expecting a better loss this week as I've been good and have upped the swimming big time again so am a little disappointed with that oh well at least its coming off not going on :)

Don't be disappointed pooks, 2lbs is fantastic!! Well done. Remember slow and steady wins the race. Xx

Pookie 1999 said:
I have never tried sweet potatoes my daughter eats a lot of them as she is veggie

I lost 2lb this week this weight sure is much harder to get off than it is to put on I was expecting a better loss this week as I've been good and have upped the swimming big time again so am a little disappointed with that oh well at least its coming off not going on :)

Major loss Mermaid! You're in the swim!

I highly recommend the sweet potatoes -- try one baked. Much more nutritious and lower GI than white potatoes.

Morning Pooks! How are you on this fine Saturday morning? Any lovely plans for the weekend? Xxx

Hi Pooks -- You in the swim?!

Morning Pooks! How are you on this fine Saturday morning? Any lovely plans for the weekend? Xxx

No plans Squeezy littleone had me up at 5 am this morning and I never went to sleep until gone 2am so I think a nap may on the cards this afternoon

Have just been for a 2 1/2 hr walk round the lake this morning so am giving swimming a miss today but I did go last night because diet was crap yesterday after my poor reward for my maximum effort I went into sod it mode stupid I know but its done now so I have drawn a line under it

Have a good weekend Ladies

It's OK Pooks you can join me and Squeezy and help us get Rosie and Kals into Specsavers.

I believe Mel has cast her eyes over the naked youngster in person over the last few years, think he had some clothes on though lol
. He also stares out at you from a poster in Subway windows, not sure that's a healthy option for one of our olympians to eat though.

Pookie 1999 said:
Where is everyone tonight all watching scd no doubt god that bloke everyone likes has got a lot to answer for ( at risk of a backlashing and a swift trip dragged off to specsavers by Rosie I just cant see whats so great about him myself the guy Mel posted that was nearly naked was far fitter ) ;)

You are absolutely right pooks. Artems bleugh, Louis mmmmmmm

*Rushes into the thread with a few pairs of Mr Magoo specs for her minis friends..Kals, of course has PERFECT eyesight..and doesn't need them...as for the rest..form a queue my wee blind as a bat friends!!! ha ha ;)

2lb loss is fab Pooks..keep at it, it's coming off just the way its meant to...I'm so hungry tonight though....anyone got any leftovers? :)

Back