Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Lucky you havent even started my wrappathon yet but bet I am still wrapping christmas eve :( never managed a year yet when I could just sit down christmas eve and enjoy it with the family

Could I just have the offee part of the pie please Pooks? I hate bananas.

I think I may just raid Poundland for pressie bags and tissue paper this year. It makes life so much easier especially for those annoying unboxed strange shaped presents.

Ok Tranqs bananas removed enjoy

I have just eaten another huge piece of it and I can feel my hips and tummy expanding as we speak OOOppps

Having full roast beef dinner with all the trimmings as well today really must think about getting back on plan if only until christmas I can do that its only for 3 weeks surely i can

Will give it ago from tomorrow again cant promise anything but I'll give it a go

Have been doing more cleaning and clearing up today and may put some more decorations up tonight :p so there Tranqs ;)

lol you can have the decorations Pooks just don't bother getting any pressies; the world ends allegedly on 21st December this year it would be such a waste when Time Team aren't due to arrive to dig them up until 4012 and wonder what they were meant for :8855:

Thanks Mandlegrot but still struggling big time although I did manage to sts this week by being on plan some of the time so thats something.

Hi Ladies and of course Rosie ;) ha ha

Managed to STS this week so thought that was good considering sorry Rose went awol again didnt I sometimes I do drop in and read but forget to post on my own thread I'm proud of you and your weight loss this week you are doing brilliantly Rosie keep it up and you'll soon be a skinny mini :)

Yes Tranqs I have been swimming got to make an effort somewhere at the moment but I havent been anywhere near as much as I was going its too bloody cold when I get out and then have to go out into bitter cold to the car bbbrrrrrr :(

What have you got Rose then Tranqs do I dare ask? no I probably dont do I
Oh I know you've bought her a new castle with an impossible to escape tower so these men she keeps locking up cant escape ha ha :D

and best of all that means we never have to look at Artems ugly face again good move Tranqs wish I'd thought of it myself
The new selection of furry handcuffs in rainbow colours I bought her will be no good then with an impossible to escape tower she wont need to lock them up hmmm yes on second thoughts she will still need them the kinky mare ha ha ;)

Lol Pooks.

Well done on the sts, i know how much you are struggling at the moment and a sts is might impressive. Xxx

Congrats on the STS!

Tranqs must be very well-paid! She buys her food at M&S and gifts her elderly friend with castles! ;)

Lovely to see you back Pooks! :).rainbow coloured handcuffs?..you know me so well! ;)

I've been called many a thing Mel..but never an elderly friend! :)...I don't want a castle...I want a hunky butler ;)

well done on the sts Pookie my friend...NOW you have my permission to enjoy your Christmas treats! :)

Lovely to see you back Pooks! :).rainbow coloured handcuffs?..you know me so well! ;)

I've been called many a thing Mel..but never an elderly friend! :)...I don't want a castle...I want a hunky butler ;)

well done on the sts Pookie my friend...NOW you have my permission to enjoy your Christmas treats! :)

Hee hee -- just preparing you for your post statement birthday!!!

RainbowRose said:
I'm not convinced these are Scottish...I didn't see one kilt!! ;)

They sent them to the cleaners.

image-2247752758.jpg

Every British middle age woman I know -- would think this was sexy.

Back