Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Wrong Mel, very, very wrong. Seriously wrong.

Tartan is NEVER sexy Rose, no matter who is inside it.

Clean your specs and have a good long look at my Arty baby in his kilt! *swooooooooooooon ;)*

Happy Sunday, Pooks!

I'd live to see some pcs of your Christmas Decorations. I'm struggling to feel the spirit! How are doing on the gift front? You must have to start early with five children.

Artem sexy :8855:

Tartan sexy :8855:

When is you eye test Rosie? :8855:

Cant be soon enough I dont think Tranqs she must be needing to go up a couple of strengths at least me thinks it comes with old age Tranqs ha ha

Evening Pooks!

Double post

Hi Pookie,,back I see,,and cheeky too!!!..no extra slice of b'day cake for you my dear! ;)

My eyes are perfectly fine....I know a good looking man when I see one!!! ha ha

Have a great day Pooks..any wrapping done yet? :)

Cant be soon enough I dont think Tranqs she must be needing to go up a couple of strengths at least me thinks it comes with old age Tranqs ha ha

Nah can't be the age thing Pooks, I'm older than Rosie must have better eyes and be more selective where men are concerned lol

Nah can't be the age thing Pooks, I'm older than Rosie must have better eyes and be more selective where men are concerned lol

Ah, refined taste developed by experience.

Hi Pookie,,back I see,,and cheeky too!!!..no extra slice of b'day cake for you my dear! ;)

My eyes are perfectly fine....I know a good looking man when I see one!!! ha ha

Have a great day Pooks..any wrapping done yet? :)

Hi Rosie no not a present wrapped yet I've been on a cleaning fest it certainly needed it I cannot understand how our house gets so messy so quickly :confused:

I have also been putting up decorations gradually I have just the tree to finish off now I have made a little start on it well it has lights ha ha

Loving the sound of it :)..I've got a star too..but not as pretty as yours! wee cherub made a penguin decoration at school today in my fave colours, pink and lilac, all sparkly sequins and glitter..its hanging on my tree right now :)

Yes indeed, I've still got a cardboard santa from his nursery days..the cotton wool beard is looking quite shabby this year, but I always hang it up...wee cherub just giggled at it this year, and Hubby rolled his eyes! ha ha

My mum still has a giant origami father Christmas that i made in primary school 21 years ago. It has seen better days but she puts him up on the wall every Christmas. My mum also puts a fairy on the top of her tree that i bought her at my playbus Christmas fair when i was 3, she is still going strong. Christmas is definitely a time for nostalgia.
Love the sound of your star Pooks. :)

Sounds very lovely Pooks. Five kids! That's why you have so much housework!!!

Back