Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

If you wrote that last message with it Mel then no it doesnt

I know theres not many of you around at the moment but I'll waffle on anyway ;)

I am starting to feel and look a little bit like a barrel not good me thinks but still another few days of excess eating and then I must get back on plan I'm quite looking forward to it actually whether I still feel like that when I'm actually putting it into practise is a different matter its gonna be hard as i never really got back on it properly since I went on holiday in september but I have to do it I'm going to have to get very strict with myself

If I dont I know Rosie will give me a good talking too that is if she ever gets that damn laptop fixed I hope she does very soon I want to know what santa bought her and wee cherub ;) and I'd like to ask her what its like to be an old woman now ha ha

We are all missing Rosie. And she's not THAT old.

Happy New Year Everyone :) i will be a bit busy later on as I have a house full again and again tomorrow I know it sounds bad but I'll be glad when its the 2nd Jan and its all over,

and hears to 2013 being the year we all get where we want to be ;)

I am sitting here stuffing my way through a tin of chocolate bisquits (guess what brand ha ha) they are too yummy Ooppps on goes another lb

Last edited:
Enjoy your busy house pooks. Happy new year and best wishes to you and your family. Xxxx

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Pooks.

Rose is younger than me but trust me there is no chance of either of us ever acting our age :8855: I honestly can't say I ever think of being the age I am, I think I stopped counting at around 25.

Happy New Year Pooks.

Rose is younger than me but trust me there is no chance of either of us ever acting our age :8855: I honestly can't say I ever think of being the age I am, I think I stopped counting at around 25.

Wouldnt want either of you any other way your both great just the way you are

Happy new year to you Tranqs hope it brings you all your wishes and dreams ( I wont say that to Rose because I can just imagine whats in her dreams ha ha)

Afternoon Pooks!

Most of my Christmas is back in the bins and bins are in the garage! Whoop! Just the kid's trees to undo. They're next.

Happy New Year Pooks.

Rose is younger than I am, too. But getting older beats the alternative! ;)

Wouldnt want either of you any other way your both great just the way you are

Happy new year to you Tranqs hope it brings you all your wishes and dreams ( I wont say that to Rose because I can just imagine whats in her dreams ha ha)

Eeeeekkkk. I just saw an article in which Peter Andre confesses to using botox. Wonder if that would bother Rose.

Happy new year!

I too can feel the 'xmas spread' and suddenly feel like I've been transported 3 months previous to when I started Slimming world and magically put my weight back on and it was all a dream...will find out the real damage at weigh in tonight...roll on tomorrow, where weight loss starts again and there is nothing in my way until...birthday, OH's birthday and our anniversary in feb, then a trip to india for 3 weeks...ouch.

Happy new year!

I too can feel the 'xmas spread' and suddenly feel like I've been transported 3 months previous to when I started Slimming world and magically put my weight back on and it was all a dream...will find out the real damage at weigh in tonight...roll on tomorrow, where weight loss starts again and there is nothing in my way until...birthday, OH's birthday and our anniversary in feb, then a trip to india for 3 weeks...ouch.

lol
We all have that problem let me know how you get on I weigh on Fridays so I probably wont get back on mine until the 11th as we still have a few goodies around and I dont rate my chances at refusing them that early into plan so I will wait until all the goodies have gone .
I kinda am the same in that what I am weighing at the moment I was in april so I have wasted 8 months now never mind it will come off again and I would not have ruined christmas by restricting my diet

Good luck with your weigh in

Hey pooks. Glad you survived all the merriment. :)

Only just Squeezy I have just about had my fill of christmas this year I'm sick of food , I'm sick of eating , I'm sick of cooking and I'm fed up clearing up and pandering to other people I dont know whats wrong with me this year i normally love christmas and everything about it but this year I am glad to see the back of it . My decorations are usually up until the 12th night but I've been ripping them all down today I just want rid and I just want to sit down and relax .

My body feels like a balloon that has been blown up in that I feel so stretched and as though I'm about to burst ( it doesnt seem to stop me stuffing my face though ;) )

Sorry I have been such a moaner

Hope you are feeling better now Squeez , have you weighed yet I am putting it off but I certainly know it will be very bad I think I will be weighing in on the 11th so we shall see then :eek:

Only just Squeezy I have just about had my fill of christmas this year I'm sick of food , I'm sick of eating , I'm sick of cooking and I'm fed up clearing up and pandering to other people I dont know whats wrong with me this year i normally love christmas and everything about it but this year I am glad to see the back of it . My decorations are usually up until the 12th night but I've been ripping them all down today I just want rid and I just want to sit down and relax .

My body feels like a balloon that has been blown up in that I feel so stretched and as though I'm about to burst ( it doesnt seem to stop me stuffing my face though ;) )

Sorry I have been such a moaner

Hope you are feeling better now Squeez , have you weighed yet I am putting it off but I certainly know it will be very bad I think I will be weighing in on the 11th so we shall see then :eek:

Why not start trying to low carb, drink your water, swim, etc now -- so, when you weigh on the 11th you'll be on your way back down?

I'm at my highest 2012 weight -- and it's going to be my highest 2013.

Start your day with lemon juice in warm water Pooks, it is a great cleanser and detox, it soon shifts the water retention from all the salty snacky things. Vit C is good for weight loss too. Fresh is best but Jif or PLJ works as well.

That's why I always eat that slice of lemon in the G&Ts lol

Start your day with lemon juice in warm water Pooks, it is a great cleanser and detox, it soon shifts the water retention from all the salty snacky things. Vit C is good for weight loss too. Fresh is best but Jif or PLJ works as well.

That's why I always eat that slice of lemon in the G&Ts lol

Ah, it's not only one of your five a day, but it is cleansing! ;).

Back