Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Well I'm proud of myself I actually did it ...... I went swimming and it was ssoooo cold I didnt realise it was that cold I havent been out for a couple of days so it was a bit of a shock to the system but I still went . The pool and changing rooms were actually very warm so that was something .

One thing I have noticed these last 3 days is how hungry I am not just peckish but real rumbly tummy feel sick type hunger it makes it so much harder to be good but I have done so far lets hope I can continue I think it was Tranqs that once said it takes 3 weeks to form a habit so heres hoping I can make it through those first 3 weeks then I should be ok.

How are the rest of you doing I've yet to catch up on diaries properly but I will soon and be back posting as normal now everything has calmed down

Yay to fitness. Was your tail still strong!?

Morning Pookie :)

Hang on in there my friend..the early days are the toughest as you know..but at the end of every successful day, give yourself a huge pat on the back..and look forward to conquering the next day too!

Hunger pangs?..remember to distract yourself with a pamper session, a good book, a diet tv programme, look at some unflattering photos, OR look at some flattering photos and aim to be that woman again!!!, clearing out cupboards, drawers, phone a friend!, log onto minis, send me or anyone else a pm or email..keep those fingers and hands busy and never forget...we ALL understand! :)

Tail still working great Mel thank you for asking :)

Day 4 and still doing ok

It snowed here in the night and we woke up to a covering of snow but it all melted by about half 10 so although it keeps snowing none of it will settle as its too wet on the ground now

I will have to brave going out in it soon as I have to get some shopping or we'll all be skinny, dead through starvation but very skinny all the same ha ha not such a good idea so I'll have to brave the cold and it does look really cold out there at the moment

Not much else going on today should be starting Aqua zumba again tonight but may give it another couple of weeks maybe

Have a good day everyone

Tail still working great Mel thank you for asking :)

Day 4 and still doing ok

It snowed here in the night and we woke up to a covering of snow but it all melted by about half 10 so although it keeps snowing none of it will settle as its too wet on the ground now

I will have to brave going out in it soon as I have to get some shopping or we'll all be skinny, dead through starvation but very skinny all the same ha ha not such a good idea so I'll have to brave the cold and it does look really cold out there at the moment

Not much else going on today should be starting Aqua zumba again tonight but may give it another couple of weeks maybe

Have a good day everyone

I'm trying to talk myself into doing aqua fit. I'll start back with the Tuesday morning class. Fingers crossed I go.

Thanks Rose

This year has one difference to last year and that is I have your and others on hands support instead of behind the scenes support from when I was just reading not posting ;)

In fact I would strongly encourage all those lurkers out there reading this and I'm sure theres a few to come out of their shell , join and start posting the support is far greater and much more fun when you are actually joining in . If it wasn't for Rose I would have never got as far as I did her encouragement and support has been invaluable to me these last few months and we could all do the same for you ;) so go on be brave and join in I promise you , you wont regret it

Have you found it easier to get back on plan than you did last year Rosie as I know you had trouble with the darn lightbulb thing after Christmas last year, you seem to have taken it all in your stride this time round mind you your not that far off goal now are you next Christmas you'll be at goal if not well before

Heres to a good year and to being much lighter for all of us ;)

You should be very proud of yourself Pooks. Well done for getting back in the pool and getting back into the exercise. I find once I start exercising the healthy eating kind of falls in to place.

I would suggest the same as Rose for the hunger pangs. Keep yourself busy. Drink a huge glass of water or squash or have a sweet cup of tea. You can do it honey. :) xxx

Remember Pooks when the tummy rumbles that means it has used up all the energy from the food you have eaten and is moving onto to your reserve stores of fat to keep you going. However if you are hungry I would say eat something because it revs your metabolism up, you will find that something like a satsuma will do the trick. Just take the satsuma away from the kitchen to eat it so that you aren't tempted to eat something else.

Remember Pooks when the tummy rumbles that means it has used up all the energy from the food you have eaten and is moving onto to your reserve stores of fat to keep you going. .

I did not know that!

You're doing fab pookie... me and you will be in our size 10's strutting our stuff in no time! xxx

My friend wasn't having none of it I gave her every chance to pull out of tonight but no chance she made me go so have just done my first class back of Aqua zumba it was really good actually so I'm glad I went . Well done to my friend who wasn't having any of my crap :D

Whoop! Good friend!

Hi Pooks, thanks for nice words as usual...everyone helps and support one another, that is how this forum works so well..and especially if you are in the crazy gang!!! :)

In answer to your question, it WAS easier this year?..perhaps because I have been doing it for so long now, it really does feel like treats when I indulge in all things naughty (don't even think it Tranqs!!!)..so rather than indulge for longer than I should (as in the old days!) I appear to have celebrated in moderation this time around!!! hee hee..I also cut back and cut down for a few days before going for my weigh in, so as i said on my thread..I probably did gain about 4ish pounds this time and by the time I was weighed, the scales told me I had only gained 1 1/2 lbs! ha ha..It was still a huge improvement on the previous post xmas weigh in!!!..enough said about that the better! ha ha

Well done for getting out and about and back into the swing of things...you will be announcing nice losses in the coming weeks..mark my words :)

I was just about to ask what you were doing for your birthday. Did you go anywhere nice? :)

Back