Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Sounds like a nice evening. I'm impressed with your commitment to fitness.

Happy birthday Miss Pookie. I know you're working but have a lovely day.
Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls

No cake I'm afraid Rosie I'm on a diet remember and I was naughty enough yesterday :eek:

I am not at work until this afternoon so just chilling out this morning but I am gonna do a bit of shopping in a minute as if the snow hits as bad as they say tomorrow I don't want to go out

Happy Birthday, my mermaid friend!

Here's your low carb, high protein, sea based birthday treat! ;)

image-1205932459.jpg

We have about 2 inches of snow here and still falling quite heavily expected to last all day according to forcasts although is suppose to slow down somewhat around 3pm

I love the snow not only does it make everything bright but it also makes all the gardens look immaculate

I weighed in at 17 stone 0lbs this morning so have lost 6lbs this week I am pleased with that as I haven't done much exercise and I've had 2 naughty days due to birthday treats

So on to week 2 and in the words of our great Rosie onwards and downwards

Have a good one ladies and stay in the warm if possible

Wow!! That's a fabulous loss Pooks, what a boost to start you on your journey. Well done, you should be very proud. :)

We have about 2 inches of snow here and still falling quite heavily expected to last all day according to forcasts although is suppose to slow down somewhat around 3pm

I love the snow not only does it make everything bright but it also makes all the gardens look immaculate

I weighed in at 17 stone 0lbs this morning so have lost 6lbs this week I am pleased with that as I haven't done much exercise and I've had 2 naughty days due to birthday treats

So on to week 2 and in the words of our great Rosie onwards and downwards

Have a good one ladies and stay in the warm if possible

Fab-u-lous loss. Super duper pleased for you. You'll shake that holiday weight and be back to racing with Rosie!

Last edited:
We have snow here again it had melted somewhat yesterday as although forecast we didn't have any snow yesterday but it froze last night and has been snowing since 8am so I won't be going swimming today now

I have washing to do this afternoon anyway
snow has just got heavier it is settling as well cause we froze last night so the snow we had went all crunchy now it's all soft and fluffy again

Diet didn't go great yesterday but only a few points over I have been very hungry lately probably a mixture of the fact that I'm eating much less now than I was over Christmas and the fact it is so cold at the moment my body wants more fuel

Have a good day everyone

We have snow here again it had melted somewhat yesterday as although forecast we didn't have any snow yesterday but it froze last night and has been snowing since 8am so I won't be going swimming today now

I have washing to do this afternoon anyway
snow has just got heavier it is settling as well cause we froze last night so the snow we had went all crunchy now it's all soft and fluffy again

Diet didn't go great yesterday but only a few points over I have been very hungry lately probably a mixture of the fact that I'm eating much less now than I was over Christmas and the fact it is so cold at the moment my body wants more fuel

Have a good day everyone

Hi Pooks!

I'm doing laundry, too. I'm also going to Hoover (jump start on Monday's chores as DH has a holiday and will be home).

A few points can be shaved off over the week -- balance.

Can you do some fitness at home?

I hope your day goes well.

Hi hun, I'm on laundry duties too..well the ironing bit anyway!!.. I've hurt my back though, have been sitting ironing this morning..but got led astray and ended up on here (naughty Squeezy!)

Keep warm, keep indoors and keep at it!!!..You are almost through the adapting part..soon all the healthy eating and exercise will be habit again :)

Back