Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

We have sun here this afternoon so snow is gradually thawing still about 4 ins on grass walls and garden furniture etc but paths etc melting fast

I was not very good with my diet yesterday and my friend has cried off of aqua zumba tonight so given the weather I wont be going although I'm assured most main roads in our area are clear as they were well gritted our road and 2 more before I get to the main roads are like ice rinks so that's me out of driving anywhere today

I do have to go to town in a minute though as I have to pay some bills so have got to go out its still too cold for me

I'd like a few semi-colons once in a while as well together with 2 spaces after full stops young Pooks :8855:

My niece hates it when I get hold of her school books and correct everything her teachers have missed.

Hi All

I had a bad day again yesterday just cannot control the eating completely so as a result I have put on a lb serves me right really so I need to get fully on track for the next 3 days until weigh in Friday and hopefully I can pull it back but although I'm really trying I still feel I may not get the willpower and determination back that I had last year and that is the power to say no I wont eat that so without it I'm up sh*t creek without a paddle

On a plus note I did do some zumba last night it was good but I had only done 2 dance routines and I was a sweaty red faced puffing heap . It is really bad how quickly your fitness level drops I would have done 2 full short classes a couple of months ago and not been in that state . It was still really good fun so at least that's something .

Its a day of work for me today first I have to go clean my mils and then to work this afternoon so unless I get on inbetween I'll be back on tonight

Have a good one ladies :)

I'm similar pooks... I cannot get into the swing of things this week... i think its cos i ate most of the universe over the weekend! haha

My RAF PTI told me once that for every week you take off training it takes two weeks to return to what you were before your break. It is SO unfair!! Its like you can gain a stone in a week but it will take you a month to get it off!! UNFAIR!

You can do it girl! xxx

Morning Pooks!

I'm similar pooks... I cannot get into the swing of things this week... i think its cos i ate most of the universe over the weekend! haha

My RAF PTI told me once that for every week you take off training it takes two weeks to return to what you were before your break. It is SO unfair!! Its like you can gain a stone in a week but it will take you a month to get it off!! UNFAIR!

You can do it girl! xxx

Sounds bout right!

I'm so out of shape it's pathetic.

We had more snow last night and it made the roads all snowy again but it must have warmed up loads last night because when I got up this morning it was nearly all gone we'd had 6ins fri, 2ins sun and another inch last night and it had nearly all disappeared in one night unbelievable really

I was good yesterday and stuck to plan at the moment I'll take whatever I can manage to stick too because sticking to it 1 or 2 days a week is better than not sticking to it at all so hopefully I will bring it back eventually although I don't hold out much hope for weigh in this week.

Have a good afternoon

Hmm let me get this right???..Pookie has had 6 inches on Friday, 2 inches on Saturday and another inch last night!!!???!!!

Yes, I DO have the mind and thoughts of a giggling teenage schoolgirl ;)

Have a good evening Pooks :) x

Hmm let me get this right???..Pookie has had 6 inches on Friday, 2 inches on Saturday and another inch last night!!!???!!!

Tee hee hee.

Glad it's not just me rose ;)

I'd like to say no-one had realised that about you Rose but subtlety is not your style :8855:

Morning well only just time seems to be flying lately

We have kind of got ourselves into nocturnal mode me and the little one she is not going to sleep until 3am then sleeps until 11am normally she was up at 9am today which is very unusual but she'll be asleep this afternoon so whole cycle starts again just cant seem to turn her around so I am feeling like death warmed up most of the time

I was crap food wise yesterday we went out for a meal and I also had 2 packs of peanut m&ms what a naughty pookie I will not lose weight like this will I

I am not looking forward to weigh in this week at all its not gonna be pretty but I've only got myself to blame if only I would learn from it but I don't . At least I will know why I have gained I think its far worse when you gain weight and you've been good and you haven't got a clue why ,that's evil when that happens

Not a lot going on with me today apart from going to work this afternoon its too cold to venture out anywhere else I'd rather stay in the warm

Have a good day ladies

Afternoon Pooks.

Don't let her nap -- keep her up and out her to bed a little early. And you get to bed at a decent hour. Not getting proper rest leads to imbalances and binge eating.

I hope work goes well.

Back