Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I just did 40 mins zumba with that and the walking I think that's my fair share of exercise today

Glad you enjoyed the film Mel
The temp sure has chilled down that's for sure

I just did 40 mins zumba with that and the walking I think that's my fair share of exercise today

Glad you enjoyed the film Mel
The temp sure has chilled down that's for sure

Whoop! I might break out my Wii Zumba -- not likely, but I'm thinking on it! ;)

I thought I had done enough exercise for the weekend but no

My friend and I were due a belated meal for my birthday so we decided to go today we thought we would walk round the lake in Windsor great park for 2 hours then go for a meal in the wheatsheaf which is a restaurant/pub/hotel on the edge of the park

It is lovely inside oak beams ,open fire its really cosy and homely and they do the best sunday roast

I had a starter of a bubble and squeak potato cake and on top was crispy bacon and a poached egg it was lovely
then I had roast beef with all the trimmings and chocolate fudge cake with ice cream for dessert it was a really great meal and I thouroughly enjoyed every bit of it but the scales are gonna be creaking this week

I then went and swam for an hour this afternoon so I have definitely done some exercise this weekend don't think it will be enough to counteract what I've eaten but its a start much better than eating all that and doing nothing

My tummy muscles are so sore now I wont be doing anything tomorrow I have walked nearly 12 miles this weekend I haven't done that since I was at school in a sponsored walk

Fantastic Day Out and Fitness -- it was your birthday treat, so you'll make up for it with fewer calories through out the week.

Hi

We had a fantastic afternoon/evening in London yesterday we parked at Hatton cross at 2pm and went up on the tube we went to Westminster first crossed the bridge and walked down to the London eye .They are moving the London dungeons down there next to the aquarium . We went on the London eye it's amazing how far you can see out that's the first time we have been on it .

Then we went and had something to eat ,that's 3 days out of the last 4 days I have eaten out so don't think I can expect to lose any weight this week even with all the exercise and walking I have done. I walked 6.8 miles up in London as I put my pedometer on just before we left just to see how many steps I had done. I did 16,959 steps.

We then went to see shrek the musical very good show I really enjoyed it

So all in all a very good but very tiring day but I did get through a whole family bag of peanut m&ms throughout the show oooppps!

Sounds super. It wasn't too bad rather-wise. And peanuts are good for you! ;)

Sounds like a lovely time Pookie :) Meal sounded yummy to me!..and you've got to go claorific on a birthday meal, especially a belated one! :)

Pleased you enjoyed the show hun, Oooh I would love some peanut m&m's right now ;)

No matter what the scales tell you, don't be hard on yourself..because there is always the next weigh in and the one after that :)

Have a good evening x

I have been on plan 100% today and have done a 45min zumba workout and 1 hrs swimming so a good day for me all in all although I think it may be too little too late for weigh in but its a start isn't it other than that had a lazy day watched a couple of films I had recorded and now am ready for bed if my littleone ever gives in

Well done on a successful day Pookie :) Once you've had one good day, it becomes easier to have another one doesn't it? then before you know it, you'll have had a good week, followed by another and the lbs will be melting off! :)

I have been on plan 100% today and have done a 45min zumba workout and 1 hrs swimming so a good day for me all in all although I think it may be too little too late for weigh in but its a start isn't it other than that had a lazy day watched a couple of films I had recorded and now am ready for bed if my littleone ever gives in

Super fitness! And yay to a 100% day. Day by day.

What did you watch?

I went swimming again last night after work webbed feet are slowly growing back again ha ha

I STS this week but I did eat out 3 days and had some naughty bits *don't even think about it Rosie *even if I did do a massive amount of exercise this week so I have to kind of be ok with staying the same its better than putting on I suppose

Not much planned for me today , I do have to go into town as its my daughters birthday tomorrow and I need some cards she wants money as shes saving for a house so that's nice and easy

Then I have another meal out with the in laws today so that's not really a great start to the week but I will try and go swimming tonight to burn some of it off

Hope your all doing better than I am lately :)

STS is very acceptable Pookie, well done!!..and that was with meals out and naughty bits (lucky girl!!! hee hee ;) )

Pleased to hear the webbed feet have made an appearance..now what about your tail?

Enjoy town!!!..what age will your daughter be hun?

Oh congratulations Pookie!!!! :) Is she happy and excited?..don't worry you will be a glam gran! ;) when is the bundle of joy due?..sorry too many questions..don't feel you have to answer :)

Congratulations Granny Pooks. :)

STS is great considering all the naughties this week.

Happy Saturday Pookie :) Hope your daughter's 22nd birthday is a huge success..enjoy! :)

*sighs thinking of her own 22nd birthday..I was just 8 weeks married at the time!* :)..I can't even remember celebrating it?..maybe I didn't! ha ha

Have a nice day, hope you are okay hun x

Hi Ladies bit late today but the day seems to have flown

I swam last night after eating out with the in laws thought I would minimise the damage and I have walked 5 1/2 miles today round the lake again but unfortunately my friend and I couldn't resist going into have something to eat again when I got home I thought I would check on the points to see how bad it was OMG I ate nearly 3 days points today in one day what a naughty bad Pookie I am

Oh well theres always tomorrow

Hope you all had a good day you couldn't be any worse than me that's for sure . I wont lose any weight like this will I :(

Tomorrow is a fresh new day Pookie :)

Well done on a good, long walk!

Don't worry about food intake hun, I upped my food intake the past couple of weeks and lost 3 1/2 lbs..when we undereat, we lose nothing! ;)..it is just trying to find the happy medium half way point...and we will! :)

Back