Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Happy Sunday, Pooks! Happy Birthday to your DD. 22 and saving for a house -- impressive.

Congrats on the becoming a grandmother. The good thing about babies is (to quote "Gone with the Wind" ) they bring their own love! I know it can't be ideal as your daughter is young, but you're not the first friend I have (I consider you a friend) that has become a young grandmother.

Yay to swimming again -- inspiring.

Thanks Mel

Have been good today not bad huh one day I really must try harder. I should give myself a good talking too but I probably wouldn't listen ha ha so would be a waste of time

I have been swimming again this afternoon I actually think my flabby bits are starting to tighten again swimming definitely helps

Thanks Mel

Have been good today not bad huh one day I really must try harder. I should give myself a good talking too but I probably wouldn't listen ha ha so would be a waste of time

I have been swimming again this afternoon I actually think my flabby bits are starting to tighten again swimming definitely helps

I'm impressed. I need to start doing fitness and I guess tomorrow will be my day one again.

We had snow here last night it snowed from about 11pm till at least about 3am that was the last time I looked out it laid about 2 ins of it . I couldn't believe it laid as it was so wet it had been raining/sleeting all day long it didn't stop at all so the ground was sopping but it was so heavy and such big flakes it just did.

Snowing again now but wet again as we've had sleet again this morning so a lot of it has melted but yet again huge flakes coming down so you never know

Not much planned for me today pregnant daughter coming over and a pile of washing and housework to tackle don't know how far I'll get.

I have aqua zumba tonight if we don't get too much snow

I've have washing in various stages, cleaning, ironing, packing... DD and I worked on her from scratch invention cupcakes -- took ages using double boiler to melt chocolate - making and refrigerating filling, etc. they turned out well (we used two different fillings). Now we have to produce an eval form to distribute with the cupcakes. I think we've agreed how to improve the recipe -- so, we may write up the changes (lest we forget) and we'll produce the improved version the weekend of the 23rd (the assignment is due the 25th).

I'm at the pool waiting for her to shower up. After 1/2 term we'll be able to stay and do aqua fit together as she'll be 14!

Thanks Rosie

Did you and wee cherub have a good day on your trip out Tuesday and have the builders finished ripping your house apart now ?

I went swimming again last night it was so cold the pool heating has kind of broken has been for over a week now there is some heat there but not a lot they are waiting for a part to fix it which came yesterday apparently but the guy who came to fit it didn't have the right tool on him to fit it great pool guy he is I'm about to go again at 12 today I am not looking forward to it bbrrr

Other than that just work on the agenda for me this afternoon

I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I ate out again yesterday hubby took me out for valentines day as we are both working this evening that's 3 times I've eaten out again this week don't get me wrong I'm not complaining each and every meal has been lovely but this isn't going to help me lose weight is it

I seem to be right back in the zone with the exercise/fitness side of it now I just need to get into the food side of it and I'll be flying again I think someone broke my light bulb Rosie as I cant seem to make it come back on ha ha

Hi Pooks. I'm very envious of your determination and enthusiasm to exercise, well done chick. All that eating out will balance itself out with all that moving around you are doing.

Hope you're having a fab day :) xx

Blimey its quiet around here tonight

Aqua zumba last night and swimming again tonight its a good job i'm waterproof ha ha

Have been good the last couple of days but the scales are just not reflecting this they say I've put on 2 lb shitty scales

Impressed with your fitness as always! Just keep doing the things you're doing well and eventually the light will come back on... At least with the fitness you're improving your health and fitness -- plus boosting your metabolic rate.

Forgive me Rosie for I have sinned ha ha

Its confession time in the Pookie diary :eek:

Well theres good news and theres bad news . Bad news first:

I have been feeling a bit fed up with all this for a while now and last week decided to have a sod it week now for those of you who follow my diary will know that when I have a sod it week I don't do things by half

I put on 8lbs last week and went back up to 17 stone 5lbs . :eek:

The good news is:

I have been good this week and haven't eaten out once

I have been good with the exercise as well

Friday Swam 1 hr
Saturday Walked 2 hrs
Sunday Swam 1 hr
Tuesday Swam 1 hr
Today Swam 1 hr

so hopefully I have corrected some of the damage :)

I am really disappointed in myself as I really thought this time I would do it and since my holiday its just not happening I am going on holiday end of September again but even with that incentive I still don't seem to be able to stick with it

Forgive me Rosie for I have sinned ha ha

Its confession time in the Pookie diary :eek:

Well theres good news and theres bad news . Bad news first:

I have been feeling a bit fed up with all this for a while now and last week decided to have a sod it week now for those of you who follow my diary will know that when I have a sod it week I don't do things by half

I put on 8lbs last week and went back up to 17 stone 5lbs . :eek:

The good news is:

I have been good this week and haven't eaten out once

I have been good with the exercise as well

Friday Swam 1 hr
Saturday Walked 2 hrs
Sunday Swam 1 hr
Tuesday Swam 1 hr
Today Swam 1 hr

so hopefully I have corrected some of the damage :)

I am really disappointed in myself as I really thought this time I would do it and since my holiday its just not happening I am going on holiday end of September again but even with that incentive I still don't seem to be able to stick with it

Fabulous Fitness! It's a good start. What were you doing before you went on holiday? Can you wrk your way back to that plan? Or what Rosie's nurse visit idea. Caz saw her GP and got some good support.

We're here rooting for you our mermaid friend!

Last edited:
Back