Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi Pooks..I have sinned too..so you are in good company! hee hee I don't know what is wrong, but I can't claw it back no matter what :(..but I am confident that something will click before I reach 21 stone again...:)

You have worked well on those extra 8lbs...good luck at next weigh in and like Mel says..we are all rooting for you..even though I am whispering the encouragement with a red face instead of shouting it at the top of my voice!! ha ha

have a good day x

Wish I could claw it back Rosie but my fear is I may not be able to

What is it with everyone at the moment I know Kate's struggling too maybe something in the champers Rose :D

Thanks Mel

How are you doing I see you've started again is it going well ? One of us has to be doing good :sigh:

Wouldn't it be great of we could do this as a team: you do the fitness and I'll VLCD?

Evening!

That would be great Mel but I have to tell you you'll have an awful lot of weight to lose for me ha ha

I could do it -- IF you did the Fitness. I'm okay not eating at all. Its when I eat I binge, etc. I'm an all or nothing kind of person.

I deserve all that champage for being Rosie's minder on party nights ;)

image-2185806032.jpg

Hi Ladies

I managed to lose 4lbs this week I really can't feel great about that as its only half of what I put on the week before but in my defence it's better than putting on another 4lb which I could have done quite easily if I hadn't of reined it in this week.

I started off okay but totm kind of ruined the rest of the week as I was craving chocolate on a big scale opps :eek:

Yesterday being the first day of my new week was a total disaster as well but I will have to try harder for the rest of the week although I am certainly not feeling it today already and it's only 6.30am

I will however do my 2 hr walk this afternoon . I can not believe I can keep up with the exercise easier than keeping up with the diet, that is something I would never have thought in a million years would have happened with a lazy so and so like me :)

That is a great loss. Don't be down on yourself. So what if the diet isn't 100%, you are walking and swimming your bum off which is fabulous. Baby steps my lovely. Keep up the good work. :) x

Fabulous loss and amazing fitness... You're getting this sorted!

Fantastic loss Pookie..well done! :) I'm proud of you!

Good on you for keeping up on the fitness, I will return to long walks...errm...soon! ;)

*wobbles out of Pookie's thread* :)

Well nothings improved I'm sitting here tucking into a piece of homemade chocolate cake whilst writing this ha ha ;) Its not funny really I know but I just cant stop myself its those damn desmonds back again Kate ;) we need a plot to get rid of them once and for all any ideas anyone

I'm just a crap food munching monster at the moment I'm not eating much healthy food at all its all crap I know I'll be putting on weight I daren't weigh in its like a horror story the thing is I know that but it still doesn't stop me I'm my own worst enemy I'm rubbish at this diet lark its always the same I can lose up to around 5 stone then I lose interest / get fed up / lose motivation and determination then it all goes back on again doesn't matter how determined I am that this will be the time that I do it I always fail to follow it through I think this means I'm a failure ha ha

My friend just text to say shes ill so cant do Aqua zumba tonight so think I will swim instead

On a brighter note things looking okay for my expectant daughter I took her for her first scan the other day and everything looks fine at the moment its due the end of September when we go on holiday hows that for bad timing but I hope its either early or late as she wants me at the birth if I can. Trouble is we cant change holiday now so am wondering if we may have to cancel and go without this year.
Hubby not happy about this as he works really hard all year and his one escape is his holiday I understand this fully as I know the amount of hours he puts in each week is huge and he does need the rest and break away.

Never mind a while yet before we have to decide on that

Day today is filled with what is my hum drum life of washing and cleaning oh wow how exciting :rolleyes:

Hi Pookie..firstly, you are not rubbish at dieting, look how well you have done..before you ever joined in! :)

You, like me and a couple of others, have just hit the struggle button, and while it is flashing and telling us to stop, get control and carry on..it is not having the intended affect on me ;)

It is a little strange as I feel deep down, I want to get firmly back on track..I've lost the person who would let nothing or no-one stop her (she must have been the person who weighed the 8+ stone?..like the flab, she has gone too!) I'm not giving up hope that the mojo will kick start any day now? (ahem!) so neither should you! :)

You are at least keeping up with the fitness, swimming etc..I haven't made any effort to get out and about today and my exercise will be walking around the pool while wee cherub has his swimming lesson later! hee hee

Lovely news, re scan..how exciting!...If you wouldn't lose too much cash, could you maybe cancel your trip and have a long weekend uk break somewhere exciting a few weeks before or after the birth? Babies rarely arrive when they should!!..as you are well aware of I bet :)

Enjoy your cake ;)

Thanks Rosie

I know it is strange isn't it I start off every day with good intentions but its like having the angel and the devil on your shoulder the angel telling you all the stuff you know only too well and the devil saying go on have it sod the angel . I really want to do it but that bloody devil won't let me. Never mind it will sort itself out in the end either I will come to my senses and get back on track or I will end up a 20 stone porker again ha ha.

I haven't forgotten your tell all email Rosie I just haven't got round to writing it yet but I will very soon I promise.

Your right about babies not arriving on time in fact this daughter was over 6 weeks early and ended up in scbu (sorry special care for anyone who doesn't know) being fed breast milk by tube she was my only prem baby and no apparent reason for it either

Last edited:
Hi Pooks!

I hope the holiday works out. To tell you the truth -- I'm a bit of a "tough love" person. I'd go on the trip and if I'm not there for the baby I'm not. Why should everyone else's life be put on hold because of her? It'd be nice to be there and I'm sure she'd appreciate it -- but lots of women have babies with no family present. Let the father and his family be on stand by, a good friend of yours, hers, and aunt, etc. hopefully, you'll be there -- but you have four other children and your OH to consider.

Back