Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Plenty of room on the train for everyone ladies . Well there is until Rosie starts filling it with half naked men , beetroot balls , whole nut and champers. ;) So better get your seats quick or you could find its standing room only ha ha

Well day 1 of my new start complete and even included an hours swimming although I felt every one of those extra lbs on me whilst swimming and it wasn't very pleasant I can tell you . I have got my hefer status back that's for sure. :(

Never mind hopefully I won't see this size again now. :)

Not much planned today my friend is still poorly so won't be walking today but may do some Zumba later if I can muster the energy other than that may watch a few more episodes of one of my favourite series from way back .

Should be doing some cleaning and what not but I really can't be asked I feel a bit bleugh today .

I was so hungry yesterday but I stood my ground and didn't let those Desmond's win sneaky little sh-ts they will do anything to win I know the hunger stage will pass in 2/3 weeks if I just stick with it so just have to do my best to ignore it for now.

Pooks I would suggest that instead of referring to yourself as a "porky crap munching monster" and a "heifer" you refer to yourself in kinder terms; there is a saying "the thought is the deed" so if you continually refer to yourself and getting larger and telling yourself just because you've eaten something it will automatically show on the scales hey presto it will happen.

Monitoring your internal conversations is one of the most important things to do when trying to remove the weight because it does all happen in the head. I'm not saying eating crappy foods and lounging on the sofa doesn't have any effect on our size/weight but I firmly believe that it all begins with respecting ourselves mentally then the food and exercise naturally falls into place.

So as well as the punctuation I shall now be monitoring your negative thoughts and sending you to the naughty step when they occur :8855:

Plenty of room on the train for everyone ladies . Well there is until Rosie starts filling it with half naked men , beetroot balls , whole nut and champers. ;) So better get your seats quick or you could find its standing room only ha ha

Well day 1 of my new start complete and even included an hours swimming although I felt every one of those extra lbs on me whilst swimming and it wasn't very pleasant I can tell you . I have got my hefer status back that's for sure. :(

Never mind hopefully I won't see this size again now. :)

Not much planned today my friend is still poorly so won't be walking today but may do some Zumba later if I can muster the energy other than that may watch a few more episodes of one of my favourite series from way back .

Should be doing some cleaning and what not but I really can't be asked I feel a bit bleugh today .

I was so hungry yesterday but I stood my ground and didn't let those Desmond's win sneaky little sh-ts they will do anything to win I know the hunger stage will pass in 2/3 weeks if I just stick with it so just have to do my best to ignore it for now.

Yay.... Pookie 1, Desmonds 0. Go you! AND SWIMMING! So, proud of you. I'm hanging in there, but I'm no Super Pooks!

Hi Pookie...good on you for resisting and for thinking of zumba'ing! :)

Sensible words from our Tranqs there...She has her wise head on today..take advantage of it, before she reaches for the drunken head again! ;)

Hey, as if I would take up valuable space with beetroot spheres, champers and whole nut?????? I could fill that space with even more tasty half naked hunks :) hee hee

Enjoy your day x

Day 2 successfully completed still extremely hungry but stuck to it and did an hours swimming instead of Zumba mind you it hasn't got any easier still feeling those extra lbs big time. :(

Super effort -- it'll get easier as you build your stamina and drop some weight. Have you decided if you're going on holiday?

Definitely going on holiday my eldest daughter said she would be at the birth if I can't so have decided to go.

Good. It is as it should be -- no one else's life should stop because of her decisions. Your DH works hard -- he needs his holiday. I have the feeling you'll be providing a lot of support for your DD and her LO.

Have stuck to day 3 even though I had a small box of chocolate flowers for Mother's Day I will have a few for the next few days and count them in.

House is like a florist shop at the moment lots of lovely flowers ,chocs and money I have done very well today saw all my daughters but one today and she's coming tomorrow.

Also swam for an hour today so doing ok at the moment. :) On to day 4 tomorrow.

Have stuck to day 3 even though I had a small box of chocolate flowers for Mother's Day I will have a few for the next few days and count them in.

House is like a florist shop at the moment lots of lovely flowers ,chocs and money I have done very well today saw all my daughters but one today and she's coming tomorrow.

Also swam for an hour today so doing ok at the moment. :) On to day 4 tomorrow.

Fabulous update! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Sounds like you had a great day. Well done for getting through day 3, looks like you are on a roll. :)

Day 4 okay so far but am really hungry today think it could be to do with the cold at the moment as well as the food restriction .

Went swimming this afternoon pool and air temp round it was lovely and warm but when I got outside it was weather polar bears would have been proud of. It was absolutely freezing it took me ages to warm up when I got home despite the house being lovely and warm.

I had a nice bowl of tomato soup, love soup in this sort of weather.

I am really tired tonight so may have an early night that's the plan anyway, it usually doesn't happen though :rolleyes:

Day 4 okay so far but am really hungry today think it could be to do with the cold at the moment as well as the food restriction .

Went swimming this afternoon pool and air temp round it was lovely and warm but when I got outside it was weather polar bears would have been proud of. It was absolutely freezing it took me ages to warm up when I got home despite the house being lovely and warm.

I had a nice bowl of tomato soup, love soup in this sort of weather.

I am really tired tonight so may have an early night that's the plan anyway, it usually doesn't happen though :rolleyes:

Yay! Going strong. Saw this and thought of you.

image-3822538020.jpg

Damn those desmonds!! Just remember hun.... you have done several desmond free days... as long as you are up on the desmond-meter then you are doing well in my books!!

xx

Couldn't have said it better myself. You've been doing great and you'll get back at it.

Back