Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi Kate

I'm afraid its a boring old day of housework today I had last nights dinner things to wash up this morning I'm ashamed to say as I fell asleep last night after dinner then when I woke up I really didn't want to do it . I hate coming down to it but I was just too tired , so that's all done now washing up is poo on a stick I hate it never mind its only till Monday hopefully .

Other than that its washing ,washing and more washing and clearing up ,clearing up and more cleaning up , I have a living room that looks like a tornado in a toyshop ha ha. Its always like that on the days I work because whereas I make her put something away before she gets something else out my hubby doesn't he lets her pull out the entire contents of the toybox and just leaves them all over the floor.

I am going swimming later so will escape this exciting lifestyle ha ha for at least a little bit

I see your doing really well , well done you, mind you it seems a lot longer than 5 days you've been on it maybe because I spend too much time on here lol. Good luck for your weigh in this week should be a good one I'm excited for you.

Have a good afternoon Kate and keep shrinking you can do it.

Evening Pooks!

I hope you "Found Dory" tonight.

I lost a lb this week I didn't think it would be much as I lost so much last week but I was hoping for 2 lb never mind it's all coming off that's the main thing :)

On to a new week ;)

Whoop! You're losing and it could be another pound tomorrow! Go Pooks!

Thank you ladies as Rosie would say another lb in the melting pot

Have been very good last two days and have been swimming today I need to see a better loss this week to keep me going
It is starting to get easier I don't feel as hungry as I did the last couple of weeks .

The swimming is starting to pull me in again its funny but the weeks I don't diet but still swim doesn't make any difference to my shape but as soon as I'm doing the two together I start changing shape and pulling in quite dramatically in look and in feel.

Morning Pooks! Yay to the pound off and bigger yay to getting your combo back together.

Happy Monday Pookie..yes, into the melting pot..I'm saving up some lbs for my melting pot very soon..i hope? ;)

yay to swimming again and feeling the difference. I really must stop dithering and get into the pool, I sit there every Monday, watching cherub and others having fun..and exercise!..one day..one day!

Have a great day and thanks for explaining my absence on my thread hun x

Afternoon Pooks!

I saw this sign and thought you needed one near your house.

image-1106977674.jpg

I also think you should paint your nails like this:

image-3960630391.jpg

Im so pleased you have got the swimming bug back. You'll be a skinny mini in no time xxx

image-3596881195.jpg

They've invent an eye shadow color just for you!

Morning Pooks! Can't let Rose have the last word, can I?

Back