Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hahaha we all would ;)

Missing you Pooks. Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok.

I dunno. I don't run. I might jump on my son's skateboard, tho.

Hi ladies

Did someone mention a party?

Im still here just hanging in

Not Nanny Pookie quite yet but have had a scare all ok now and only 4 weeks to go.

I am just going out but will be back on when I get back to check out diaries and to update you or bore you ;) with whats been going on in Pookie world.

Now about this pill Tranqs ha ha .

Last edited:
Hi ladies

Did someone mention a party?

Im still here just hanging in

Not Nanny Pookie quite yet but have had a scare all ok now and only 4 weeks to go.

I am just going out but will be back on when I get back to check out diaries and to update you or bore you ;) with whats been going on in with Pookie world.

Now about this pill Tranqs ha ha .

PMSL - mention a party and Pooks surfaces!

Pookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

*dusts off the pole and grabs her boots in one hand and a crate of alcohol in the other*

At last!!!..how you doing my missing mermaid? Get back on here and tell all asap :)

Hi you lovely ladies have definitely missed you all :)

I am now back to my original starting weight I suppose I have kind of been on the sod it diet for the last few weeks more about that in a minute.

Holiday no. 2 was fantastic too until day we travelled home Hubby wasn't very well apart from that it was lovely.

My pregnant daughter had a bit of a scare at 35 weeks no movement from baby for nearly 24 hours and start of labour luckily enough everything ok labour stopped on its own and trace showed baby was fine just being a lazy little mare. I'm glad as this is my prem baby who was born at just under 34 weeks and was in special care baby unit for quite a few weeks so having been through that I didn't want her to have to go through it. Its all ok now though so that's good.

My dad had got worse again and was back in hospital but in a hospital about 45 mins away on a good run well over an hour in traffic so haven't had a lot of spare time. He actually lost the use of his legs like overnight one day he could use them the next day they wouldn't support him so hes been basically bedbound for about 2 1/2 weeks at least we think it is down to the spine cancer but cant get an honest answer out of any of the medical staff . Hes had a quick 5 day dose of radio therapy for what they called a lesion on the spine I think its a tumour personally but hes now trying to walk again with the help of physio .

Yes I am now 19 stone 10 again the dreaded 19 stone 10 :( and I am so uncomfortable its unreal so Monday I started back on my diet and am hoping my heads back in the right place . I have been really good all week and am praying for a good loss this week to kick start it. I have had no chocolate at all which is unheard of for me and I have certainly been hitting the chocolate big time for a while hence the lardy fat porker I have become again ha ha. I have been replacing it with fruit and have tried to stop snacking so much between meals which I have done so far.

I was in the car the other day driving to work and I thought who the hells put this stupid cushion in my seat, well when I went to get it out there was nothing there it was my back :eek: lol . It felt just like a cushion that shows how much extra padding I have on me in a short space of time as I hadn't driven for a while.

Never mind I cant moan its all my own doing and I wont dwell on it . I have just started again completely so am starting afresh with my stats and start date and am determined not to sod it up this time .

So I will be back full time hopefully with all your support again as it really helped last time.

Mermaid Pooks is on her way back.

Im restarting tomorrow too. Im practically back at my starting weight too. I absolutely hate myself at the moment.

So good to have you back Pooks. Look forward to cheering you on again :)

Hi you lovely ladies have definitely missed you all :)

I am now back to my original starting weight I suppose I have kind of been on the sod it diet for the last few weeks more about that in a minute.

Holiday no. 2 was fantastic too until day we travelled home Hubby wasn't very well apart from that it was lovely.

My pregnant daughter had a bit of a scare at 35 weeks no movement from baby for nearly 24 hours and start of labour luckily enough everything ok labour stopped on its own and trace showed baby was fine just being a lazy little mare. I'm glad as this is my prem baby who was born at just under 34 weeks and was in special care baby unit for quite a few weeks so having been through that I didn't want her to have to go through it. Its all ok now though so that's good.

My dad had got worse again and was back in hospital but in a hospital about 45 mins away on a good run well over an hour in traffic so haven't had a lot of spare time. He actually lost the use of his legs like overnight one day he could use them the next day they wouldn't support him so hes been basically bedbound for about 2 1/2 weeks at least we think it is down to the spine cancer but cant get an honest answer out of any of the medical staff . Hes had a quick 5 day dose of radio therapy for what they called a lesion on the spine I think its a tumour personally but hes now trying to walk again with the help of physio .

Yes I am now 19 stone 10 again the dreaded 19 stone 10 :( and I am so uncomfortable its unreal so Monday I started back on my diet and am hoping my heads back in the right place . I have been really good all week and am praying for a good loss this week to kick start it. I have had no chocolate at all which is unheard of for me and I have certainly been hitting the chocolate big time for a while hence the lardy fat porker I have become again ha ha. I have been replacing it with fruit and have tried to stop snacking so much between meals which I have done so far.

I was in the car the other day driving to work and I thought who the hells put this stupid cushion in my seat, well when I went to get it out there was nothing there it was my back :eek: lol . It felt just like a cushion that shows how much extra padding I have on me in a short space of time as I hadn't driven for a while.

Never mind I cant moan its all my own doing and I wont dwell on it . I have just started again completely so am starting afresh with my stats and start date and am determined not to sod it up this time .

So I will be back full time hopefully with all your support again as it really helped last time.

Mermaid Pooks is on her way back.

Fabulous and honest post.
I hope your DH is fully recovered.
I'm glad your DD's labor stopped and fingers crossed she'll get to full term.
So sorry about your dad -- as you know I've had daddy worries too.

I'm back on tomorrow -- holiday is ending now. We're on our way from Alton Towers.

Does your youngest start School this year?

Hi Squeezy and Kate glad I'm not on my own thank you .

It is very easy to say how stupid I am for putting it back on and if only I'd stayed on it I'd be near goal now etc but at the end of the day I didn't and I am now back at square one but it doesn't matter because at least Im not any bigger which I could well have been by now and if I hadn't have lost weight I wouldn't have met my toyboy chasing , champers downing multi coloured friend or any of you lovely ladies so some good has come out of it. ;)

Please don't hate yourself Squeezy there is so much more to you than the weight and you have had such a tough year health wise I'm proud of you for doing as well as you did. I think when they get your thyroid trouble under control things will be a lot better for you but its makes me very sad to hear you say you hate yourself lets hope the next year is much better for you.

Kate your travelling sounded very exciting I am not that brave I like my home comforts too much and am just the same on holiday. I don't think I will ever be sexy again though ha ha, body has been stretched to its limits more than once and I can honestly say fat or thin its not a pretty sight ha ha.

Hi Mel daughter starts school on the 13th but up until the 23rd shes mornings only she goes full time on the 23rd Sept

Evening - are you excited, sad or a mixture of both? It seems ages since DD started school.

Sad in a way as she's the last one but I will finally get me time back after all these years and that Im looking forward to.

It will make shopping etc easier as she absolutely hates shopping of any shape or form and will kick up a stink from start to finish so I always have to leave her with my inlaws .

I think it will be good to get on with chores without being interrupted all the time as well.

And it'll be good for her. :)

You'll be able to swim daily. Marmite has been swimming up a storm for fitness and Bev (Pommette) is, too.

Back