Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

First official weigh in and I have lost 9lbs this week making me 19stone1lb and I have just got totm too . I think I could be in the 18s again next week what do you think?

Last edited:
So pleased to see you posting again!!! :) woweee that's what a call an impressive weight loss..well done you clever girl :) I restarted last week...I lost 3 1/2..ahem?....going for at least a 4 this week..would love a 9!!!!!!!! ;)

Glad daughter okay and will be thinking of you when wee one starts school...it tugs at the old heart strings but chin up hun x

Rushing in and out today, but will have a proper big catch up asap :)

First official weigh in and I have lost 9lbs this week making me 19stone1lb and I have just got totm too . I think I could be in the 18s again next week what do think?

Amazing loss! You should be well into the 18s!
Inspiring!

So pleased to see you posting again!!! :) woweee that's what a call an impressive weight loss..well done you clever girl :) I restarted last week...I lost 3 1/2..ahem?....going for at least a 4 this week..would love a 9!!!!!!!! ;)

Glad daughter okay and will be thinking of you when wee one starts school...it tugs at the old heart strings but chin up hun x

Rushing in and out today, but will have a proper big catch up asap :)

Fab loss for you, too!

Thank you ladies I am rather proud of myself .

I am especially proud of the fact that not a bit of chocolate has passed my lips in 8 days that's a great achievement for me, Just 6 cream cakes 10 bags of crisps and 3 takeaways ha ha just kidding ;). I think I would like to do the no chocolate thing again this week if I can but it would be very unrealistic of me to think I could go without it until I reach goal that's never gonna happen. Two or three weeks would be good though.:)

The next thing to tackle is cutting down on fizzy drinks I do drink the sugar free ones but its still full of aspartame or whatever you call it. I drink an awful lot of Pepsi max so that will be my next challenge but I have to deal with the chocolate one first I can't do more than one at a time .:eek:

i have a home visit tomorrow from school teachers for little one this must be a new thing because all my others went through this school and not once did we have a home visit , so I'm off to make my home spick and span before they come if I'm being checked out I don't want to give them anything to complain about .

Have a good one ladies. :)

Congrats! Great progress -- and smaller goals seem less daunting. DD is 14 -- they did a reception visit for her.

Nice loss Pooks.

It's supposed to be a "meet & greet" in their own environment I think Pooks; personally I look upon these things an invasion of privacy and there is too much of it going on in the world today *gets off soapbox*

Oh interesting!.. wee cherub had a meet up at home before starting, but I thought it was because of his special needs...happy to know now it was just routine! :)

How are you doing today Pooks? smart thinking.. deal with one naughty habit a time...yes, I have not yet dealt with ALL of mine ;)

Hi Rosie.

I am doing just fine at the moment and still no chocolate. :)

School home visit was just the teacher asking me a load of questions while the teaching assistant kept little one occupied.

Littleone is so looking forward to school she can't wait and I have to admit that I am looking forward to having me time again. I have also realised how time consuming she is these last few weeks she demands an awful lot of attention.

Even going to the shop will be so much easier without me having to fight to get her to get dressed or to get her shoes on everything seems to be a constant battle with her lately whatever I want her to do.

I really must get back to swimming soon too as I do quite miss it.

Have a good day ladies . :)

When does she actually start Pooks? I bet she will want to rush to get ready on the first day, all lovely new uniform and shiny shoes :)

Well done no choccie, it is not so much choccie that bothers me it is all the savoury delights out there :)

Have a good day and if you go swimming...enjoy! :)

Hi Rose

She starts on Friday 13th hope that's not a bad omen ha ha, she is only in from 9 till 11.30 that day then the following week 9 till 2 then full time from the 23rd. I think it's because she is one of the eldest that she starts so late as I think they like to get the really young ones settled first.

yes all new uniform it has cost me a fortune as everything has a school logo on so no cheapies from Tesco for me unfortunately.

Sometimes it's savoury for me especially things with pastry but mostly I am a sweet tooth.

Not finding diet too hard at the moment ,not too hungry yet but I am sure it will come and I have no doubt the cravings will too. :(

I am off to clean in laws now (their flat not them lol) and then have work this afternoon so it's all go today but will keep me out of the fridge ha ha.

Be good Rosie mind you not too good we love you just the way you are. xx. ;)

Ha ha thanks Pooks :) enjoy cleaning in laws house..work up a sweat..think of the lbs dropping off :)

Yes, I know only too well about expensive schoolwear, I went a bit mad this year and ordered from school, sweatshirts, polo shirts, personalised schoolbag with cherub's initials and school logo, jotter bag, gym shorts and t shirts, gym bag and winter hat all with logo. they were also selling COATS, (winter heavy coats, winter fleeces and also raincoats!) but I drew the line after the hat ;)..and declined the matching scarf!!!..he has lots of scarves. I did get his trousers from asda though and all his underwear. I like to buy him good fitting shoes, so I get his shoes and gym shoes from Clarks :).. thank goodness, I now only have one to dress for school..Lord knows how I ever managed 3!!!... without robbing a bank!!! hee hee

enjoy your day x

Just think yourself lucky he's still primary age Rosie, since the school returns all the 6th form boys seem to have acquired grey suits to wear around this area. It is very strange. This is a new phenomenon for 2013-14 term it seems.

When i was in 6 Form all the lads had to wear suits... i think it makes such a difference. I wish they made the kids here dress smarter. I think they are worried about number dropping massively if they do that though. Plus i supposed they dont do it at uni so why do it in 6form? I just think it looks smart! haha

I bet little one is so excited! I remember my nephew's first day of school and the night before he was so excited he couldnt sleep, and ended up waking my sister at 5 half dressed in his uniform haha bless

Congrats on the Mojo mrs! very impressed!! x

Evening Pooks!

I just returned from Cambridge where I spent £82 on two track suits and 2 pair of shorts for DD's PE Kit!

She needed new ones and they were hard to find.

Evening Pooks!

Have you gotten back in the swim?

Back