Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I only lost a lb this week but I have lost inches all around my body even if only 1/4 of an inch in places it all adds up .

A pound is good! You're losing!!! :)

I went for a wee stroll today god I've been hanging round Rosie too long ha ha.

I walked for 1 1/2 hours and my hips are really sore now I also mowed the 3 lawns so that is my exercise for today.

Still waiting to turn into nanny pooks its just not happening I have my bottomless bag , parrot umbrella handle and my practically perfect in every way tape measure at the ready but its still not happening .Pooks is getting a little impatient now tut tut.

Where's that baby!!! Now, I'm getting impatient.

I keep checking in for baby news :)

My first baby was 4 days late :)

Is the induction still scheduled for Sunday/Monday?

All together now.."Why are we waiting, why.y.y.y. are we waiting..."

Lets think of some waiting songs until baby arrives? ;)

"Waiting for a girl like you..to come into my life"..Foreigner? or was it Toto? :).......

AARON NEVILLE LYRICS

"Where Is My Baby"

It's a beautiful morning
looks like its going to be a beautiful day
but where is my baby?
Oh where is my baby

I breathe in a breath of fresh air
oh but again I say
where is my baby

Everything seems so right
Except for most important thing in my life

But where is my baby
Where can she be
Won't somebody please
Send my baby back to me

Boss told me in three days
I'd be up for a raise
Oh but where is my baby
Oh where is my baby

Going to look for a new car
Like that raven I saw
But where is my baby

What went wrong I couldn't say
I tried to please her
In every way

Oh but where is my baby
Where can she be

Won't somebody please
Send my baby back to me

A year has come and gone
Since I've been all alone
Lord and I still oh I still haven't seen my baby

I still hope and pray
That she'll return someday
But where is my baby

I bought a house I thought she would like
In case she'd ever decide to be my wife

And then the word came
You know by telephone
Said you don't want to see you baby
She's better off gone

Said while in a travel
A curiosity
Led her into the wrong hands
Into a land of fantasy

Now she hangs out
Where those folks do
With the problems she'll never shake
Said your baby's through

No
No, no I don't want to hear it

FOREIGNER LYRICS

"Waiting For A Girl Like You"

So long
I've been looking too hard, I've waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find
I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone
When you love someone

It feels so right, so warm and true
I need to know if you feel it too

Maybe I'm wrong
Won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong?
This heart of mine has been hurt before
This time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life
A love that will survive
I've been waiting for someone new
To make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life

You're so good
When we make love it's understood
It's more than a touch or a word we say
Only in dreams could it be this way
When you love someone
Yeah, really love someone

Now, I know it's right
From the moment I wake up till deep in the night
There's no where on earth that I'd rather be
Than holding you, tenderly

To come into my life
And a love that will survive
I've been waiting for someone new
To make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life

I've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh
Ooh, I've been waiting
I've been waiting, yeah
I've been waiting
Won't you come into my life?
My life?

Hopefully shouldnt have to wait much longer ladies have been up hospital since 930 this morning just got back a little while ago.

Daughter has been induced but what fun and games when we went in baby was monitered for a while then they inserted the pessary within 10 mins of that her waters broke . We thought great that should move things along how wrong could we be the pessary fell out so they reinserted a new one 30 mins later it was out and a third one which has also dropped out they think because her waters have gone they are flushing it out so they are now going to wait 12 hours and then try to insert some gel instead that will give the waters time to vacate completely. As she is in the antenatal ward not the labour ward I cannot stay any longer than 10 pm so I have had to heartbreakingly leave a daughter crying her eyes out as she didnt want me to leave her well she didnt want to stay in on her own full stop but they would not let her come home even though she had no kind of induction going on at present.

so I have to go back up at 8 am in the morning I am praying something happens over night to get it moving along at least.

I have been eating all kinds of crap today being stuck up there so I dont think my weigh in tomorrow will go too well but well it is exceptional circumstances thats my excuse anyway ;)

Oooh exciting times :)

Wishing your daughter a quick labour and best wishes :)

You will be a dab hand at this granny business by the time I return Pookie, enjoy every precious moment of the birth too :)

I will be the last to know :(..as I will be internet free while I am away...but I look forward to reading all about it on my return :)

*Grandma, we love you, Grandma we doooooo* ;)

Hopefully shouldnt have to wait much longer ladies have been up hospital since 930 this morning just got back a little while ago.

Daughter has been induced but what fun and games when we went in baby was monitered for a while then they inserted the pessary within 10 mins of that her waters broke . We thought great that should move things along how wrong could we be the pessary fell out so they reinserted a new one 30 mins later it was out and a third one which has also dropped out they think because her waters have gone they are flushing it out so they are now going to wait 12 hours and then try to insert some gel instead that will give the waters time to vacate completely. As she is in the antenatal ward not the labour ward I cannot stay any longer than 10 pm so I have had to heartbreakingly leave a daughter crying her eyes out as she didnt want me to leave her well she didnt want to stay in on her own full stop but they would not let her come home even though she had no kind of induction going on at present.

so I have to go back up at 8 am in the morning I am praying something happens over night to get it moving along at least.

I have been eating all kinds of crap today being stuck up there so I dont think my weigh in tomorrow will go too well but well it is exceptional circumstances thats my excuse anyway ;)

Really? That doesn't sound right. She shouldn't have to be alone, especially with a first baby.

I hope the wee one is here and they're both fine.

Hey Pooks. We could all do with cheering up on this miserable Monday morning. Do you have any exciting news for us?

Hope everything is good and mum and baby are well. :)

Morning -- is it Granny McPooks?

Hey Pooks. We could all do with cheering up on this miserable Monday morning. Do you have any exciting news for us?

Hope everything is good and mum and baby are well. :)

Me, too!

Sorry Ladies I have just realised I have updated Rosies news but didnt update my own.

Nanny Pooks I certainly am

Baby arrived at 8.35pm on the 7th October
Little girl 7lbs 4oz

She is called Ellie May

My daughter had a really bad time she hemorraged and lost nearly 3 litres of blood and was very poorly she had to have 2 blood transfusions and couldnt get out of bed for 3 days . She had a really bad time.

Shes at home now and baby is doing really well although she was a little pickle for feeding at the start as she had swallowed a lot of blood during the birth.

She is absolutely beautiful.;)

Back