Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi Pooks --

I'm glad you've not had to tread water. Fingers crossed it all gets sorted quickly and you can start training for the Minis version of Splash!
How's your DD and her baby?

It's the last weekend in July and the first Tuesday in August tranqs!! Hehe

LOL Writes the girl who is probably sporting a tan!

Hi Kate I'm very jealous I saw that picture of you by the pool in all that sunshine with lake view makes me wish I was back in florida :)

Things are ok here

Grandbaby pooks doing really well.

My littlest offspring is driving me nuts thank god she goes back to school tomorrow I forgot just how demanding she could be.

I am starting to look at holidays for this year but I need a new car so I don't know if we can afford both at the moment we will have to see.

Not sure where we will go if we do I have been looking at the Maldives it looks lovely have you ever been?

I need something to encourage me to get back into this weight loss malarkey I think I may be back where I started I am very uncomfortable again you would think that would be enough to make me lose it wouldn't you but not me I'm stupid. :eek:

Well done you for losing on holiday I could never do that in America :(

Thanks love! I am just so active when i am out there. I just dont stop! I think if i was in Orlando the whole time i would gain a million pounds as there is so much food always offer! nom nom nom If i could travel for a few years i would come home skinny! Unfortunately its not an option for me :(

Have you braved the scales? Loads of us have started on a health kick today! Fancy joining us tomorrow when littlest goes back to school?

I have been on this wagon since 2nd January and it has been very lonely :( I may have to resort to eating Rosie's secret stash of whole nut I found under the back seat if no-one joins me soon

Kate, Caz, Trish and I are back with you -- I wasn't ridiculous when I was away -- but I wasn't ideal. Kate actually LOST weight on holiday. Kally should be back, too.

Let's pull Rosie and Pookie on board. I'll even give up my seat to them, as they're both grandmas.

Hi Squeezy

Glad to see your back into it and with enthusiasm too.

I am getting prepared at the moment I need a new weight watchers point calculator as my old ones have all lost the will to live I have ordered one should have it by Thursday/Friday so hoping to start Monday . I have also bought the new wii Zumba world party but got it home to find our wii isn't working so we have to buy a new one.

I still haven't weighed yet Kate but will very soon it won't be pretty reading that's for sure. :eek:

Hi Squeezy

Glad to see your back into it and with enthusiasm too.

I am getting prepared at the moment I need a new weight watchers point calculator as my old ones have all lost the will to live I have ordered one should have it by Thursday/Friday so hoping to start Monday . I have also bought the new wii Zumba world party but got it home to find our wii isn't working so we have to buy a new one.

I still haven't weighed yet Kate but will very soon it won't be pretty reading that's for sure. :eek:

Well done on "getting ready" to diet.

Can't you get it "looked" at before buying a new one? I have a Wii Zumba - I vaguely remember it It was a good work out.

Morning Pooks!

I've done Aqua Fit twice. I met a lady at Monday aqua fit class who swims 40 lengths on Thursdays. I think that's 1/2 a mile! I'm impressed.

Are you back in the swim?

Happy weekend!

Well done Mel for getting back into aqua

I'm not swimming yet as have totm and I now have to join this damn health club to be able to use the swimming pool so I thought I would leave it until I was totm free and could actually use it so I plan to join next week sometime.

I plan to get back on the wagon on Monday *that's if Tranqs doesn't let me fall off this time and not come back for me ha ha * I need to prepare and shop to stock up on low cal/ healthy produce and I also need to sort charts food diary etc before I can start.

Well done Mel for getting back into aqua

I'm not swimming yet as have totm and I now have to join this damn health club to be able to use the swimming pool so I thought I would leave it until I was totm free and could actually use it so I plan to join next week sometime.

I plan to get back on the wagon on Monday *that's if Tranqs doesn't let me fall off this time and not come back for me ha ha * I need to prepare and shop to stock up on low cal/ healthy produce and I also need to sort charts food diary etc before I can start.

Sounds like a sensible plan. 4:3 is working for me -- I am finding (early days) down days bearable. And I'm doing Fitness on UP days. Today was loads of walking (for me) and I might do something else before the day is done.

I think Tranqs is more likely to tie you down, once you're back on!

I think I am going to have to employ Artem as the wagon driver and Petey to handle the luggage and bring round the calories free nibbles Pooks, if that doesn't get her on board then I'll get Squeezy to call up the Chippendales S&R team ;)

Back