Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

She's been missing for so long I'm starting to get a bit worried now maybe we need the chippendales S n R right now.

Unlike Rosie not to nip in and post a quick hello if nothing else. I have seen a few likes from her so we know she hasn't run off with the ugly Russian or any other of her many men ;) She plays with ha ha

But I am starting to worry all is not well with our little rainbow coloured ray of sunshine.
Rosie if you are lurking again just let us know your ok please. ;)

Afternoon!

Rosie messaged awhile back that she's okay. Uncle Cherub and Grandchild Cherub were wonderful. She just wasn't in the right mindset to get back on plan, but she was working on it. There was some pressure for her to take on a volunteer position and she was having some anxiety issues -- but she was working on it.

We'll keep her seat reserved and she'll be hopping on soon, I'm sure.

Afternoon!

Rosie messaged awhile back that she's okay. Uncle Cherub and Grandchild Cherub were wonderful. She just wasn't in the right mindset to get back on plan, but she was working on it. There was some pressure for her to take on a volunteer position and she was having some anxiety issues -- but she was working on it.

We'll keep her seat reserved and she'll be hopping on soon, I'm sure.

Yeah I saw that Mel but nothing since but hopefully she'll be back soon with her mischief and mayhem ;)

Right Ladies well anyone whos around not many of us at the moment it seems :rolleyes:

I am officially back on the weight loss wagon Tranqs no superglue needed. :giggle:

I have managed to lose 13lbs over the last week and a half even with falling of the wagon into the gutter and being left there huh Tranqs :) When I weighed originally I was coming up to totm so that may have affected it slightly but I hadn't weighed for ages so I don't know for sure.

I want to move my weigh day back to Friday so my week 1 loss on Friday will show nearly 2 weeks loss really but never mind I'm just chuffed with myself for being quite good and bad at the same time :confused:.

I will hopefully join the gym on Wednesday so I can start swimming again this week I plan to start as I mean to go on .

Where is everyone at the moment ? seems like they've all gone awol at once, its no good where is my support network when I need them the most ha ha.

Afternoon Pooks!

Right Ladies well anyone whos around not many of us at the moment it seems :rolleyes:

I am officially back on the weight loss wagon Tranqs no superglue needed. :giggle:

I have managed to lose 13lbs over the last week and a half even with falling of the wagon into the gutter and being left there huh Tranqs :) When I weighed originally I was coming up to totm so that may have affected it slightly but I hadn't weighed for ages so I don't know for sure.

I want to move my weigh day back to Friday so my week 1 loss on Friday will show nearly 2 weeks loss really but never mind I'm just chuffed with myself for being quite good and bad at the same time :confused:.

I will hopefully join the gym on Wednesday so I can start swimming again this week I plan to start as I mean to go on .

Where is everyone at the moment ? seems like they've all gone awol at once, its no good where is my support network when I need them the most ha ha.

OMG! That s totally awesome! So much weight off so fast!
Yay to the gym.

I'm doing Aqua Fit Monday and Wednesday evenings. I started walking the dog enough each day to hit 10,000 steps. (I just got back from driving up to the base to return DVDs and then walked back. This afternoon DD and I will walk to the base and get the car. I'll drive her to swimming, then drop her at her friend's for dinner and a visit. I'll take the friend's mum with me to Aqua Fit.

I'm doing 4:3 or this week it was Up, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Intermediate. I'll weigh Wednesday as your "Weigh Day" should be following a Down Day. I'm tracking in MFP and trying to be low carb and sugar. Good nutrition -- I'm changing my lifestyle not just dieting.

Update us on your grand baby. Can you share a photo or two of the baby?

yay pooks that is amazing!!!!! well done!

Your support network is here for you! :D

Hopefully i will have a fitbit today or tomorrow at which point i will be on the wagon 100% (i hope!)

You don't have to have a FitBit to be on the wagon Kate.
Don't hesitate ... Cause your losses ... Can't wait ... Oooh baby You know the way .,.

Well there you go then Pooks obviously falling off the wagon and bouncing along the road worked miracles for you lol. Well done, it's always fabulous to get a good loss when you're not really trying.

I'm usually around but not posting much as my eyes are too tired from work for much computer in the evenings.

We seek her here, we seek her there, but we haven't looked deep inside that whole nut mountain yet ;)

I may have to get a boat as well as the wagon and organise a minis cruise to the islands.

Count me in! Rowing is good fitness.

Have just mowed the lawn its funny how wearing a pedometer makes you want to do things you usually try and put off until they are desperate ha ha.
It was the first mow this year so was really hard work and was about a foot high in places it seems to have grown like wildfire the last couple of weeks.

I am joining the gym tonight so will dabble in a swim this evening, soon have my webbed feet back in no time. :)

I imagine it will be quite hard to start with as I haven't swam for ages but I will aim for an hour like I used to do and see how I get on.

I don't think having a pedometer would encourage me to cut lawns but then I don't have any to worry about lol.

Yes Pooks get that tail into action we may need you to swim ashore with the Chippendales SAS to grab Rosie off the island and onto the minis boat ;)

Do you think she's finally run off with the ugly dancing Russian Tranqs .;)
If she has then maybe she won't want to be rescued ha ha. :)

i swam for 55 mins tonight I could have done the hour easy if I hadn't had such a desperate need for the loo. I always become Mrs Slackbladder in the pool maybe due to the water pressure I know tmi . It was easier than I thought it would be so I haven't got too unfit yet.

Who would have ever thought I would join a gym not so long ago I would have rather stuck pins in my eyes ha ha.
Mind you not that you will ever catch me in the gym part , pool only and maybe the odd Aqua Zumba class.

Food has been good the last few days am hoping that I will lose enough to make just over a stone loss in 2 weeks by Friday so I have my fingers crossed for my weigh in on Friday morning. :)

Morning Pooks!

Have just mowed the lawn its funny how wearing a pedometer makes you want to do things you usually try and put off until they are desperate ha ha.
It was the first mow this year so was really hard work and was about a foot high in places it seems to have grown like wildfire the last couple of weeks.

I am joining the gym tonight so will dabble in a swim this evening, soon have my webbed feet back in no time. :)

I imagine it will be quite hard to start with as I haven't swam for ages but I will aim for an hour like I used to do and see how I get on.

I'm impressed -- I don't mow the lawn because of my asthma, but that must have been a pretty good workout. I do think wearing a pedometer or FtBit makes you more conscious of "movement" you're doing or not doing. It's been motivational for longer dog walks for me.

I don't think having a pedometer would encourage me to cut lawns but then I don't have any to worry about lol.

Yes Pooks get that tail into action we may need you to swim ashore with the Chippendales SAS to grab Rosie off the island and onto the minis boat ;)

I'm thinking she has for ton her Minis log-in details and can't get on the site . . . Because tee Rose we know and love would nevf voluntarily abandon us.

Do you think she's finally run off with the ugly dancing Russian Tranqs .;)
If she has then maybe she won't want to be rescued ha ha. :)

i swam for 55 mins tonight I could have done the hour easy if I hadn't had such a desperate need for the loo. I always become Mrs Slackbladder in the pool maybe due to the water pressure I know tmi . It was easier than I thought it would be so I haven't got too unfit yet.

Who would have ever thought I would join a gym not so long ago I would have rather stuck pins in my eyes ha ha.
Mind you not that you will ever catch me in the gym part , pool only and maybe the odd Aqua Zumba class.

Food has been good the last few days am hoping that I will lose enough to make just over a stone loss in 2 weeks by Friday so I have my fingers crossed for my weigh in on Friday morning. :)

Impressive -- nearly an hour of swimming. You should be fund raising for Sport Relief!

I hope you make the two stone off -- that should be so motivational. :)

Not much planned for today but think we might book to take kids and in laws to Disney on ice in December its something mil has always wanted to do so we said we would book it for their anniversary last year as it was their diamond wedding but when we went to book in August we couldn't get the dates we could do, they were fully booked so this year we decided to book early and even though booking only opened on the 13th of march theres not a fantastic amount of seats left, even now plenty to enable us to get what we want as we need 9 seats but I wouldn't want to leave it any longer.

I need to do some washing oh what an exciting life I lead and I have to work later I think I may do a short zumba class in a while I think that's all i'll be able to manage at the moment 20 mins is gonna kill me to start with. :eek:

Not much planned for today but think we might book to take kids and in laws to Disney on ice in December its something mil has always wanted to do so we said we would book it for their anniversary last year as it was their diamond wedding but when we went to book in August we couldn't get the dates we could do, they were fully booked so this year we decided to book early and even though booking only opened on the 13th of march theres not a fantastic amount of seats left, even now plenty to enable us to get what we want as we need 9 seats but I wouldn't want to leave it any longer.

I need to do some washing oh what an exciting life I lead and I have to work later I think I may do a short zumba class in a while I think that's all i'll be able to manage at the moment 20 mins is gonna kill me to start with. :eek:

Great plan. I need to book tickets now for something in September. I'm glad you reminded me.

Back