Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning!

A wobbler is what NelliDuff calls her vibration plate machine. You use it as you do exercises and it increased to effect. You tone much faster. I've been thinking about one for ages. I did an orientation class at leisure centre a few years ago. I've read up on them and do seem to work - if you use them.
image-1434185096.jpg
I bought one from a Group on offer. I finally assembled it yesterday. Now I need to figure out where I'll keep it, so it's useable.

Ok I finally got back into Zumba I did 26 minutes and burnt 282 calories but I am now a big fat red faced sweating blob.

I forgot how hard it was but a really good workout now I just have to work my way up to 40 mins and 60 mins classes .

It will take a while but I will get there eventually . I did it before and I will do it again.

I'm now off for a shower to make me feel human again

Did you go to a class or do it at home. I have Wii Zumba - I'm just not good about working out on my own.

Last edited:
Make sure you get a good stretch pooks... dont be seizing up on us! (it could just be your new tail coming through tho!?)

Have a lovely day :)

Me thinks. If you've ever read the "real" version of The Little Mermaid - growing feet was very painful, so it makes sense the reverse would be, too.

Morning!

If it's Wednesday . . . It's Aqua Fit night!
Hi ladies

Just checking in better late than never .

I see the multi coloured flash has been doing the rounds again. Nice to see you posting again Rosie but I would like to see more than your butt disappearing out of my thread with a rainbow flash of likes left behind ha ha ;)

Pookie!

Look what happens?! You say, "Rainbow butt" to Rosie and she "decorates" the dog. Don't give her any ideas!

image-2482396213.jpg

Isn't it time SCD was back on our screens? ;)!!!!!

Have a good day Pooks...there you go, I have spent more time in here today, and I have flashed more than my rainbow butt..or whatever it was!!! ha ha...my rainbow spare tyres and rainbow wobbly thighs have made an appearance today too! :)

Back