Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Isn't it time SCD was back on our screens? ;)!!!!!

Have a good day Pooks...there you go, I have spent more time in here today, and I have flashed more than my rainbow butt..or whatever it was!!! ha ha...my rainbow spare tyres and rainbow wobbly thighs have made an appearance today too! :)

This had me laughing Rosie that's what I've missed that wicked sense of humour ha ha. Glad to have you back Rosie

Evening!

Just been swimming for an hour now have come home for some lunch before I have to pick the monsters up.

Well done on the swimming!
I was going to make a wisecrack about how fit you were becoming . . . Be able to "pick up" more than one monster at a time . . . But I like Rosie's ex-boyfriend crack. Can't top that! ;)

Isn't it time SCD was back on our screens? ;)!!!!!

Did you see what I got to keep me busy -- whilst I wait for SCD to return.

image-254319040.jpg

Evening!

Well done on the swimming!
I was going to make a wisecrack about how fit you were becoming . . . Be able to "pick up" more than one monster at a time . . . But I like Rosie's ex-boyfriend crack. Can't top that! ;)

Did you see what I got to keep me busy -- whilst I wait for SCD to return.

View attachment 130870

There you go Kate you no longer have to worry about what your gonna wear cause Mel has it covered ha ha.

Good morning :)

Reporting for duty????..now where shall I start???.....

helloooo?...coooeeeee?.....aww, nobody is here....oh well, time to open the whole nut and chill the champers while I wait, I've brought my calendar with me to browse through..ahem...while I wait! :)

Have a good one Pookie :)

p.s. love the trim a rainbow...love skittles too...might be a problem there!

Morning! My hair is still damp from Aqua Fit last night. Ugh!

image-78596039.jpg

Good morning :)

Reporting for duty????..now where shall I start???.....

helloooo?...coooeeeee?.....aww, nobody is here....oh well, time to open the whole nut and chill the champers while I wait, I've brought my calendar with me to browse through..ahem...while I wait! :)

Have a good one Pookie :)

p.s. love the trim a rainbow...love skittles too...might be a problem there!

Very good Rosie but the fact that you haven't checked in today yet has been duly noted.

So glad to see you have set a date for your formal return and don't worry it can't be any worse than me I came back ashamed and red faced back at the weight I started at. I'm sure it will be better than you think .

We Can Do It Rosie We Know We Can. ;)

Weigh day today and I have lost 2lb this week which considering what I have lost in the last two weeks is not too bad.

I am still keeping the swimming up I swam yesterday morning and again this morning. It is also helping to keep my blood pressure down as when I was ill it was really really high and when I got better it didn't go back down but finally I have it under control.

Well done Pookie :) Go girl :) I am wobbling about getting oddly excited at the idea of losing weight ha ha...it feels 'right' to have another go at it...forward planning obviously works wonders for me.

Have a lovely Mother's day tomorrow, remember change your clock tonight :)

Have a great day and pleased to hear bp is okay now!

Great loss Pooks, and a huge well done for the swimming. You're really in the swing of things now. :)

Afternoon Pooks!

Fab loss! Great news on the swimming. Is your tail nearly restored?

Not quite Mel but it's getting there.

I have had lots of lovely gifts and flowers and even a couple of nanny gifts I am going to have a naughty day today but just today mind you but I have chocs and I am out for dinner today at my brothers so impossible to stay on plan really I did swim yesterday but haven't done anything today so probably will see a gain on the scales in the morning but it's nothing I don't expect.

for the Mums Happy Mothers Day and for the sensible ones ha ha have a lovely Sunday.

Happy Mothers day Pooks. I hope you have a fabulous indulgent day and you are spoiled rotten. Xxx

Back