Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

No that's not the price for swimming that's the price of the car park the membership is £45 a month

No that's not the price for swimming that's the price of the car park the membership is £45 a month

Do you get reimbursed if you are paying for a session? If not - then your membership is very good value.

Morning!

£45 a month that's everything all in pool , all classes , sauna , gym and parking only thing it doesn't include is beauty treatments they have to be payed on top and one to one personal trainers and swimming lessons also but I don't use any of that. Yes Mel it makes it very good value.

That is good value. Our local leisure centre doesn't include the sauna and steam rooms area (rather posh) - but if you are an Advantage Member the top up is about the cost of one session. The treatments, personal trainers, swimming lessons and yoga courses are all extra - but the crèche is free! Never had a gym that included that.

Sorry a bit late updating but have been clearing up what my youngest loosely calls a bedroom I would say it was more like a refuse / recycling centre this morning , I was knee deep in toys and clothes. All done now and it looks like a bedroom again thank heavens.

I lost 5lbs this week 5 bloody lbs :bliss:just shows you what happens when I stay on plan ha ha.

I haven't done anything different in the exercise dept swam everyday for 1 hour and aqua zumba class once a week.

I have been good with the food this week so that was my problem not that I didn't know that .

I am now going to try and have another good week.

Sorry a bit late updating but have been clearing up what my youngest loosely calls a bedroom I would say it was more like a refuse / recycling centre this morning , I was knee deep in toys and clothes. All done now and it looks like a bedroom again thank heavens.

I lost 5lbs this week 5 bloody lbs :bliss:just shows you what happens when I stay on plan ha ha.

I haven't done anything different in the exercise dept swam everyday for 1 hour and aqua zumba class once a week.

I have been good with the food this week so that was my problem not that I didn't know that .

I am now going to try and have another good week.

That is amazing on all counts! Well done. I need to follow your lead - with cleaning by DD's refuse room, better with food and fitness.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Wow what an amazing loss, well done Pooks!

I lost 1lb this week don't know why it wasn't more maybe it will be next week but it is a loss I'm glad to say.

i have also booked a holiday this week we go in 6 weeks time we are going back to Dubai again this year we are totally kiddie free little one staying with big sister and other one that's at home is staying with nan . So should be a lovely break even if only not to here Muuummm once while I'm away . I have often wished I could change my name to Dad he doesn't get called half as much as me ha ha.

So I now have 6 weeks to lose another stone I'm hoping I can do it that will put me in the lower 16's which will be much more comfortable in all that heat.

Still doing swimming everyday and Aqua Zumba once I still haven't got round to anything else yet but I think I need to try and get back into Zumba that always had me working up a sweat.

Have a lovely weekend ladies.

Morning!

I lost 1lb this week don't know why it wasn't more maybe it will be next week but it is a loss I'm glad to say.

i have also booked a holiday this week we go in 6 weeks time we are going back to Dubai again this year we are totally kiddie free little one staying with big sister and other one that's at home is staying with nan . So should be a lovely break even if only not to here Muuummm once while I'm away . I have often wished I could change my name to Dad he doesn't get called half as much as me ha ha.

So I now have 6 weeks to lose another stone I'm hoping I can do it that will put me in the lower 16's which will be much more comfortable in all that heat.

Still doing swimming everyday and Aqua Zumba once I still haven't got round to anything else yet but I think I need to try and get back into Zumba that always had me working up a sweat.

Have a lovely weekend ladies.

Pleazzzzzzzz a pound off is a pound off! Whoop whoop!

You'll probably have a good whoosssssssshhhhh - next week. It goes like that sometimes.

How super exciting! Let's hope it's an adults only hotel - otherwise you'll hear other people's kids yelling, "Mummmmmm." And, you'll get whiplash looking around for the kid! ;)

I'm impressed with your daily swimming! You must be über busy - don't you work part-time, plus help your daughter with the baby, and weren't you doing housework and stuff for your MIL? I get tired thinking about it.

How is the littlest Pooks? She must be getting ready to crawl? And is the mum doing well?

BTW - a stone in 6 weeks is ver possible. What food plan are you using? Healthy Eating?

Enjoy the lovely weekend!

It's a lb in the right direction, well done :)

Thanks Ladies

Yes very busy Mel and yes to all of the above plus Fil has now given up driving so I am now doing hospital/doctors/shopping trips etc there's not enough hours in a day!

Littlest Pooks is doing great she has had bronchitis the last few weeks and lots of antibiotics that have upset her tum but she's still quite happy bless her . She isn't quite crawling but she gets around fine by rolling where she wants to go so all hell brakes loose when she's on the move she's into everything.

i have lost another 1lb this week I was hoping for more but I have totm so that could be the problem .

Mind you this week so far since Friday I have been a diet nightmare but have promised myself I will be back on it very strictly tomorrow totm cravings should have subsided by then and those bloody Desmonds should have slung their hook ha ha.

Never mind at least it's another lb in the right direction .

Thanks Ladies

Yes very busy Mel and yes to all of the above plus Fil has now given up driving so I am now doing hospital/doctors/shopping trips etc there's not enough hours in a day!

Littlest Pooks is doing great she has had bronchitis the last few weeks and lots of antibiotics that have upset her tum but she's still quite happy bless her . She isn't quite crawling but she gets around fine by rolling where she wants to go so all hell brakes loose when she's on the move she's into everything.

i have lost another 1lb this week I was hoping for more but I have totm so that could be the problem .

Mind you this week so far since Friday I have been a diet nightmare but have promised myself I will be back on it very strictly tomorrow totm cravings should have subsided by then and those bloody Desmonds should have slung their hook ha ha.

Never mind at least it's another lb in the right direction .

It is -- a loss is a loss.

Awwww bless little bitty Pooks and her illness. It's so scary when they're poorly. DS was roller not a crawler -- and he could get where he wanted a wreck havoc!

Is there anyone to share the FIL care? Does DH have siblings nearby? You work, have a younger child, your DH is very busy with job, and then there is little Pooks and her mum who need you. I'm tried just thinking about it all.

Hi lots of rain here this morning after a beautiful day the last two days ( one of which I was stuck in a course for work all day the other stuck in cleaning ) it's a bit disappointing. I was hoping to get my jungles of front gardens sorted but not to be so more indoor cleaning for me today. :(

3lbs lost this week :)

Have been very good this week although had to forgo two swimming sessions this week and Aqua Zumba for hospital trips for in laws never mind I did ok I'm happy with 3 lbs off

I would like to lose 3lb this week too although it is a big ask it would put me in the 16s it just seems like I've been in the 17 bracket for ever I would just like to make that step I would also like to be nearer the middle of the 16s to go on holiday but I now only have 3 weeks so I'm not sure how far I will get with that ha ha.

Morning!
Hi lots of rain here this morning after a beautiful day the last two days ( one of which I was stuck in a course for work all day the other stuck in cleaning ) it's a bit disappointing. I was hoping to get my jungles of front gardens sorted but not to be so more indoor cleaning for me today. :(

3lbs lost this week :)

Have been very good this week although had to forgo two swimming sessions this week and Aqua Zumba for hospital trips for in laws never mind I did ok I'm happy with 3 lbs off

I would like to lose 3lb this week too although it is a big ask it would put me in the 16s it just seems like I've been in the 17 bracket for ever I would just like to make that step I would also like to be nearer the middle of the 16s to go on holiday but I now only have 3 weeks so I'm not sure how far I will get with that ha ha.

Fantastic loss, Pooks. It's great you're doing what you can with the fitness. Fingers crossed for the 16s. I can believe your holiday has come around already.

I'll be working inside the house, too.

Hi Pookie - I'm brand new to the forum and loved reading your diary! Seems like you're on an amazing run this past couple of weeks. Well done you :)

Back