Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi Ladies

yes Tranqs weather has been very changeable lately but we seem to have settled into sunny days with the occasional heavy shower at night I don't mind that however it was very muggy and close yesterday lets hope summer is actually on its way.

Welcome to the forums blondcat good luck on your weight loss journey . It seems like forever since I joined this forum but I haven't looked back and still continue to check in even if I'm not trying to diet just to see how my lovely friends on here are doing.

Kate Im doing fine glad to see your trying to join the elite mermaid group I am still doing an hour every day it's my thinking time ;)
I see like me your off on your travels again soon very exciting . I am in the process of buying a new holiday wardrobe as the stuff I have been wearing is way too big now the armpits and neckline expose way too much boob and the stuff I bought for hols when I lost weight before is way too small as I am still nearly 3 stone off my lowest weight last time. I have bought way too much but at least I will have a much bigger wardrobe that fits when I come back off of holiday.

I'm not doing so well this week I have no hope of seeing the 16s this week I've had two meals out and a takeaway so far and as totm is about to rear it's ugly head I have had my chocolate munching head on talk about self sabotage that's me all over at the moment never mind there's always next week and the week after that ha ha.

Have been to legoland today and am now a burned Pookie on the back of the neck and chest.
Didnt even think it was that hot but obviously I was wrong I am really tired now and feel like my legs are gonna fall off as there is so much walking done mostly up hill so I am giving swimming a miss today .

I think I've done enough exercise although I did have burger and chips lunchtime it wasn't even that nice but I think I am in trouble this week weight wise.

I think it will be early to bed tonight that's for sure.

Hi Tranqs

How are you doing I see our rainbow friend made a very brief visit I think we will have to tempt her back Tranqs maybe a welcome back party is in order. This weather is too sticky for me it was 42 to 44 in Dubai and it was fine but I can't even manage 30 here without sweating buckets strange isn't it? Mind you I do spend most of my time in the water out there

Hi Kate
Have a wonderful time we are off to Florida at the end of September , you are very brave to be going it alone I could never do that well done you.

Thank god you two are still around its deathly quiet around here lately.

I usually check in every few days but I think a lot of peeps have defected to facebook these days Pooks. Can't be bothered with that myself especially with nosy Rotty being very active on there. lol it was funny tho when she saw her birthday gift to her niece being advertised for sale, she wasn't a happy bunny and niece is no longer on the present list, it was doubly funny when said niece "unfriended" Rotty

Rosie is almost at the end of their school hols so I suppose she may be creeping back in in a few weeks.

Had a STS week off this week as lots of birthday celebrations to attend, back on it today and well under cals.

Hi, yes I am on way back!! Still overweight but still crazy and multi coloured!! Glad you are well. Cherub back to school next week!!! X p.s. I am not on Facebook, so I haven't been hiding in there either ha ha

Nope still here down in Devon at the moment for a short break .

we have just had a lot going on lately first we were organizing holiday no 1 Dubai , then my car died so I have been looking for a new car . I had to hire a car for a week while we looked it was a manual I hadn't driven a manual for ten years and I don't think I want to drive one for the next ten years I am a lazy driver ha ha.

i have also been busy trying to organize our Florida holiday for sept we still don't have a villa yet

Also daughter with the baby has just moved into a beautiful new 2 bed house so have been busy moving her and settling her in .

Eldest was also coming home as the woman who owned the flat they rent wants to sell it. It's a very expensive area it's in so she'll make a lot of money on it but my daughter can't find anything she likes as much in that or any other area for the price she was paying.

Luckily she's decided to move in with her boyfriends parents as they have 2 spare rooms so it means they can still be together as we don't have the room.

The reason I said luckily is because the next daughter down is moving back home as well because she has split with her boyfriend.

So it has been a very busy time no spare time for minis unfortunately. As for weight loss that has gone out of the window at the moment. I was really good as I only put on 2 lb in Dubai but I have put on a stone since then but I have been a cake munching monster lately so it's my own fault I now have 7 weeks until my next holiday so you will be seeing more posts from me that's for sure.

I see I missed my elusive multi coloured friend again Hi Rosie sorry I keep missing you but your visits are very scarce at the moment come back properly we miss you.

I don't do Facebook either Tranqs I can't have the world and his mother know what's going on in my life ha ha do you think maybe it's an age thing lol?

Will be back very soon ladies hopefully will catch up with you all then.

I shall be here when you all come back and face the dreaded scales ladies lol

I'm surprised I'm still managing to drop a few lbs a month to be honest.

I've never really got into the Facebook thing Pooks although a lot of people I know seem to love it.

Weighed in this morning at 18stone 5lbs what a porker ha ha.

Me thinks it is time to diet yet again opps

I think I will try calorie counting this time for a while because with the WW points when I worked out calories ,I was having nearly 2000 some days but was still inside my points allowance so don't quite know how that works when my fitness pal tells me I should be having 1660 a day. :eek:

Tranqs youve done so well whatever you're doing it must be working for you and loosing gradually means you keep it off.
No I've never got into Facebook even though all my family and friends are but I really despise the fact that people see fit to ring me up and tell me what my daughters have put on there . If they wanted me to know they would've told me and if not then its none of my business they are adults and run their lives as they see fit so why other people can't respect that I really don't know. I also think people poke their nose in too much on there from what my daughters have told me but it's something that's never interested me ,now minis that's a different story ha ha . I just wish all the old gang would get back on here. Have you heard from Squeezy ? Is she ok ?

Was it to do with your activity points Pooks? I know on MFP you get a basic allowance then you are supposed to eat back your exercise calories so you could easily get an extra 500 a day for when you are in mermaid mode lol

I just count calories and try to eat a 40/30/30% split of carbs/protein/fat.

lol Rotty is a Facebook snoop where her family is concerned, especially her children.

Squeezy is OK as far as I know just on an extended mini's break. Caz keeps in touch with her.

oh no I didn't count the exercise calories just the basic I don't believe in working my guts out exercising to eat it all back again seems pointless as with exercise counted I was over 3000 cals most days if I followed that I would be putting weight on ha ha.

Glad Squeezy is ok , Rose at least pops in so we know shes ok but Squeezys been missing for ages.

I have to get back in mermaid mode very soon I am paying £45 a month for nothing at the moment as I have swam once in the last month. I hate wasting money ha ha.

Hey, loving the confetti and the scd shoes, but where is the fanfare?...you can't beat a few hunks blowing their trumpets!
"I do solemnly swear, I will return next week and tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Love God"

Cherub back to school today!!! I should be back to as normal as I can be....next week.

Prepare to pop those corks!!! To celebrate rainbow rose gaining more weight!!! *sigh*

She's only just wandered in Pooks and already she's demanding the presence of her "Love God" :8855: nothing changes!

The Chippendales are polishing their trumpets as we speak Rosie now that their Rainbow Search & Rescue mission is reaching an end ;)

Back