Lurkers!

Ceri

Hello, y name is Ceri and I'm fairly new to CD ( on day 10 of ss). I'm not one for posting, am a little shy! But I just had to say thanks to all of you faithful posters. I look forward to reading your stories and ideas and have found this site to be a real Godsend.
I'm loving the diet so far, it seems to be easier for me to take food out of the picture rather than endlessly count calories, points etc.
So please keep on posting, even though you may think that nobody is reading your posts, there are people like me (who rely on others' stories) who are reading but are just too shy to post.
Thanks again. Ceri. :thankyou:

Hello and welcome

Hi Ceri,
I agree that some of the stories on here are so inspiring you just want to read through to the end, and I admit to lurking and reading too and marvelling at how articulate people are.
Welcome to Minimins and good luck with CD - it won't be long before the weight drops off.
And don't always lurk - come and put your tuppence worth in too as everyone has something to contribute.
Let us know how you get on and remember there will always be someone here if you're feeling low or hungry.......:hug99:

Well done on posting, you get so much more from the site when you post.
Do keep posting though and let us know how you get on.

:wavey: Welcome to Minimins Ceri, please do post occasionally it'll be nice to hear how you are doing?!

Good Luck....xxx

Oooops! We must have posted the same time...lol

Last edited:
Hello, y name is Ceri and I'm fairly new to CD ( on day 10 of ss). I'm not one for posting, am a little shy! But I just had to say thanks to all of you faithful posters. I look forward to reading your stories and ideas and have found this site to be a real Godsend.
I'm loving the diet so far, it seems to be easier for me to take food out of the picture rather than endlessly count calories, points etc.
So please keep on posting, even though you may think that nobody is reading your posts, there are people like me (who rely on others' stories) who are reading but are just too shy to post.
Thanks again. Ceri. :thankyou:

Hello Ceri - and WELCOME :D

Glad you;re enjoying CD....keep us posted on your progress - it's always great to read about people's successes !!

love

Debz
xx

Back