Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

DD today, I had one small baked potato with tuna and mayo it was yummy. Oh and a packet of cheap plain crisps at 76 calories... all this added up to 528 calories. In 10 weeks that is my first DD that I have gone over 500 calories! I don't even think I've even ever done a DD at 500 calories, it's always around the 400-450 mark. Anyway I will stick to around 400 on my next DD.

Something simple... but I am really looking forward to having a brown sauce sandwich tomorrow. I wanted one on my UD yesterday but the bread was rank so binned it. I wont eat until evening though, got ortho appointment late afternoon and I don't like to eat before going there.

My clothes arrived today, tried them all on and they fit woohoo. I ordered one thing in my current size 16 and 2 things in a size 14 for 'goal' but they fit me now so that's a bonus, although they will fit my arms better when I'm smaller - right now I would either have to wear them with a sleeveless top or a very thin fabric top. They do not do up though lol, but that's ok because since I was a teen I've been used to buying jackets that fit everything else apart from my boobs and never being able to do them up. According to my measurements my bust would need a clothes size 20 :( ... so that means the size 16 top is perfect everywhere but tight over my boobies but I'll deal have to deal with it.

Can't wait until I can join the gym, I really HATE my flabby thighs and arms and that's when I realise I still have a way to go yet. Oh and talking of flabby things, last night in bed I managed to discover some new (they aren't new because they're white/silver) stretch marks in a place I never had them previously... they've obviously been there a while but maybe since going from nearly 16 stone to nearly 13 stone they have become more obvious. I am the queen of stretch marks, I'm pretty much covered in them and it's all due to weight gain argh.

I think I'm going to have to find out my slimming pants for over the christmas period with the new clothes, to try and stop my flabby thighs wobbling all over the place.

I wonder if I can just about make it into the 12's by my weigh in on the 25th... would be awesome if I could! But will try not to get my hopes up ;)

Last edited:
Hope your going goof hun. Juddd is ace glad your still enjoying it Xx

Well done on the clothes fitting.
try to not hate bits of yourself! You've done so well and lost loads, it's not surprising some bits are wobbly.....the gym will sort it in no time at all.
I'm with you on the stretch marks.....sometimes think I have more stretch marks than skin!

Can't believe I will have been doing JUDDD for 12 weeks on Sunday! :)

If the world really was going to end tomorrow I would totally eat the house and visit the takeaway shops down the road, but because it wont I am going to have to wait for my UD tomorrow because I do not want to ruin my DD. Yeah, for some reason as Christmas week gets closer and closer there seems to be something in the back of my head pushing me to ease off the plan and just go mad. I told myself I would stick to my strict UD DD rotations right up until christmas day, well I mean calorie wise, I also planned to do my rotations from Christmas day until new years day but not worry so much about counting on those UD's. ARGH must stop these evil thoughts. I know that if I slip and give in I could easily sabotage myself. I've lost just over 15 lb and by me going off plan now I could easily gain quite a bit back.

I am going to get the rest of the food tomorrow for our christmas dinner, hope there's enough and been stocked up! I hate getting the left overs. I also need to buy a couple of more presents for family then I'm done. I am so looking forward to my mums christmas dinner mmmm yum.

Calling in to see my hair dresser tomorrow to see if she can fit me in for Sat, I SO need my hair sorted. I may also get a fringe or side fringe, haven't had one for absolutely years.

I'm at about 524 ish calories today, would have finished at 389 but I could not resist opening the tub of Celebrations and had 3 of them... surprised I managed to stop at that.

I did not bother weighing myself on Monday like I was meant to. I was not in a very good mood and did not want the scales to make me feel even worse, I had a horrid feeling I would see a STS or something. I'll weigh in as planned on the 25th, depending on whether that little thing in my head doesn't win.

Hope your going goof hun. Juddd is ace glad your still enjoying it Xx

Not doing too bad thanks hun, just got a bit of temptation going on and trying hard not to give in... I'm struggling but I'll try my hardest. Hope you're ok after your op and getting plenty of rest! xx

Well done on the clothes fitting.
try to not hate bits of yourself! You've done so well and lost loads, it's not surprising some bits are wobbly.....the gym will sort it in no time at all.
I'm with you on the stretch marks.....sometimes think I have more stretch marks than skin!

Thanks maccalenny, can't wait to tone up. Lol I think the only place I don't have any is on my neck, face, hands and feet :eek: :giggle:

Grrr its frustrating but they will shuffle along, I always got stuck every stone at that tipping point

Xxx

Damn it! TOM started a week early. Ever since starting them its always come every 6 weeks, since doing JUDDD it has been every 5 weeks and now 4 weeks.
Hmm it's so not going to help my weigh in on Tuesday *sigh*. Feeling so bloated and crappy. Still got quite a few bits to do tomorrow but with these p pains I feel more like curling up in a ball. Oh well dose up on the tranexamic acid tabs and paracetamol it is then.

One more DD until I can stuff my face with all the lush christmas foooood :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a good Xmas hun Xx

I was too lazy to update any earlier so doing it now. I weighed in as planned on christmas day, saw a drop on the scales even though TOTM started on the 23rd :D... The number was 13 stone dead on! So that was a loss of 1.75 lb since the 9th December. I also could not do a number 2 and that with my period I think the loss was probably more if it hadn't been for those 2. I had also given up trying to stick to my UD cals and was going over by quite a bit most days again... doing so seems to see a loss of around 1 lb per week so pretty decent although I'm sure as I get lighter it was decrease.

Ok, so my plan was to stick to alternate up and down days over christmas (christmas day being an UD)... but that did not happen! I have been having up days ever since the 25th LOL. Deep down I knew that would happen because I know what I'm like. I feel so bloated and sluggish and have eaten way toooo much. I hate to think what the scales would say but I'm not going to step on them to find out! I plan to start my alternate days on the 2nd January (2nd Jan being a DD)... I may even try a double DD at first not sure yet. I am not going to bother weighing to see the damage, I just don't see the point and it will only upset me. I am going to probably hold of weighing myself until mid January maybe even later I'll have to see.

I was also due to take my measurements on the 25th, so here's the difference between the ones taken on the 1st December and the 25th December:
Upper left arm: -0.5cm
Upper right arm: -0cm
Bust: -1cm
Fatty area just below boobies: -0cm
Waist: -1.5cm
Lower waist (around belly button): -0.5cm
Bum: -1cm
Left thigh: -1cm
Right thigh: -0.5cm
Left calf: -1.25cm
Right calf: -0.5cm

Difference between 1st October (start date) and 25th December
Upper left arm: -2.5cm
Upper right arm: -1cm
Bust: -5cm
Fatty area just below boobies: -7cm
Waist: -6.5cm
Lower waist (around belly button): -7cm
Bum: -5.5cm
Left thigh: -2.5cm
Right thigh: -2cm
Left calf: -2cm
Right calf: -1.5cm

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12: 13st 0.00 lb

Good for you! Happy 2013 when it comes! I am. It weighing in until after the madness subsides..

biggusburdus said:
Good for you! Happy 2013 when it comes!

Hey biggus thanks and happy new year! I cant believe we're in 2013 already? the years seem to be flying past. When I was younger Christmas took soooooo long to come round

biggusburdus said:
I am. It weighing in until after the madness subsides..

Oh I know what you mean! Those scales would absolutely hate me right now ergh. I swear I look bigger in just a week lol. I hope the scales weren't too unkind to you?
I have a nasty feeling I've gained at least 7 lb
Either way all the yummy food tasted so good now just need to get back on plan...

After deciding to have the Christmas period off plan I planned to restart with my first DD ON THE 2nd January ... did not happen. I then told myself the 3rd and that's today and still hasn't happened. Got to get my motivation back! I now see why so many people on S&S all those moths ago used to advise against days or a week off because it can be difficult to get back on plan... and that's on such a drastic plan. I don't get why I haven't put any effort in to restarting such an easy and awesome diet?! Hmm.

Ok so tomorrow is THE DAY LOL.

After deciding to have the Christmas period off plan I planned to restart with my first DD ON THE 2nd January ... did not happen. I then told myself the 3rd and that's today and still hasn't happened. Got to get my motivation back! I now see why so many people on S&S all those moths ago used to advise against days or a week off because it can be difficult to get back on plan... and that's on such a drastic plan. I don't get why I haven't put any effort in to restarting such an easy and awesome diet?! Hmm.

Ok so tomorrow is THE DAY LOL.

Good luck! I know when I restart, it's just not now. Roll on the 7th for me!

You can do it hun

It is hard gettin back to any plan , but we CAN

Xxx

biggusburdus said:
Good luck! I know when I restart, it's just not now. Roll on the 7th for me!

RebekahR said:
You can do it hun

It is hard gettin back to any plan , but we CAN

Xxx

Thank you both xxx

Yes we can do it! and I'm about half way through my first DD since the 24th Dec yay.
No food yet just a bit of sugar free lemonade. I'll use up my 400-500 calories for dinner later today. I might have 500 if I decide to do another DD tomorrow... not part of the JUDDD plan but I would only be doing it to get rid of some of the weight I gained this past 10 days (was only meant to be 8!) - if I decide to do an UD tomorrow I'll try stick between 400 and 450 cals today.

First DD complete and I am doing another today. I decided to have 600 calories yesterday (had 606) and up to 600 today. I thought if I was doing a normal DD then UD my cal in take over the 2 days would be about 2400 so decided to half it to 1200.

It will be an UD tomorrow and then a DD on Monday. I might do another double DD but not totally sure yet but I am tempted to try Mon & Tues DD, Wed UD, Thurs & Fri DD, Sat UD then back to normal daily rotations.

LifesDesire said:
Congrats getting back on the wagon :) Good luck with your DD :) x

Hi LifesDesire and thank you I managed to get through it :D x

Ok so I finished my DD number 2 at 609 calories. Tomorrow is an UD yay! I am not going to lie... really looking forward to it.

I'm not sure how a few lbs (that's a guess!) can make my clothes feel a little different but I swear 10 days ago compared to now my clothes feel a little tighter and my belly looks bigger. Hopefully just water gain and bloating from all the junk. Hope these DD's can sort me out and get me back to 13 stone and the same measurements I was on the 25th and then I'll have 2 stone 7 lb left to lose.

Your doing grand hun, enjoy that UD .. yum :) you earnt it

Sure you will soon be back to 13 and below. It's just water and bloat, I felt so puffy, been on the lemon water and feeling much more comfortable

Xxx

Back