Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Glad you got through it, my turn now - DD, think I'll wait until I start to get hungry, then do some chores =P

I wouldn't worry about the clothes feeling tighter, I think water weight tends to make you a little more bloated and puffy than you usually would be at that weight, if that makes sense? x

I did another double down day (Mon and Tues) and today is my up day, not eaten anything yet though. I am glad I chose to only do double down days for one week because by the 2nd down day I'm getting headaches and feeling a bit weak... oh and getting grumpy. Double down days are not something I wish to do long term. Also I'm noticing it's making me want to eat complete junk when my up day comes round, I managed to control myself on my previous up day so thank gawd for that. Today I feel like eating take away and all sorts but will try to control myself. I remember someone on the forum suggesting not to do double down days, especially when just starting as you could set yourself up for failure and going out of control on up days - they were right! that's exactly how I'm feeling. Maybe others feel differently but for me it's not worth it... I am looking forward to going back to my alternate days. I'm doing 1 more set of double down days (Thurs and Fri) to make it 1 week of doubles and then from Saturday I'll be back to my alternate days.

I have logged all my measurements right back to March 24th when I started S&S and for the first time in months thought I would see how many I had lost since starting back then... well let's say I am glad I did. It reminded me how far I've come so far. So since March 24th and losing just over 37 lb my stomach has gone down by 6.5 inches
natural waist line 5.7 inches
bum/hips 5.5 inches
boobs just over 4.5 inches (not so pleased about this one ;))
left thigh 4.1 inches
right thigh 3.75 inches
left calf just over 1.75 inches
right calf 1.6 inches - I've always had pretty big calves even when just under 10 stone.

That's all with no exercise - tut tut... so I would love to see how my body could change if I was going to the gym - still haven't got the guts to go though. Saying that I do know what the gym could do for me because I did it before when I lost weight I got addicted slightly. I remember doing regular cardio work on the treadmill, bike or cross trainer but my body/weight just wasn't changing so a fitness freak friend I had back then suggested I try interval training a long with resistance training - I gave it a go and although the interval training totally kicked my butt the weight certainly started shifting and my body shape really started to change and I felt fab.

Ok well I'm off to go eat something.

Sorry to hear about your double DD's not going so great, I'm trying my first ever, only on day one, don't plan to do it again, it's only to make up for 2 up days, then i'll go back to alternates, any advice? x

Sorry to hear about your double DD's not going so great, I'm trying my first ever, only on day one, don't plan to do it again, it's only to make up for 2 up days, then i'll go back to alternates, any advice? x

I found my first set of doubles not too bad (and that was after 10 days off plan) but my 2nd set I got headaches etc but that was mainly in the 2nd DD. I think I would have probably felt a lot worse if I had stuck to my usual down day allowances (406) but I upped all my down days this week to 600, so maybe try having a few more calories? That might help if you start feeling a bit weak on your 2nd down day.

Another reason I'm going back to alternates on Saturday is because I love my ups too much to go 2 days on limited food supply :p

Oh just realised your reply was yesterday thought it was today. Hope you're getting through your 2nd down day ok! xxx

Yes thanks, i think i did quite well in the end, took your advice before i'd seen it ;)

My first DD was between 500-600cals and today i've kept to my allotted 418cals :) looking forward to up day tomorrow hehe xxx

Yes thanks, i think i did quite well in the end, took your advice before i'd seen it ;)

My first DD was between 500-600cals and today i've kept to my allotted 418cals :)

Yay brilliant :D. Oh great minds and all that ;)

I tried to keep mine to my normal 406 but failed and had 615 but still better than what I normally have on an up day eek

looking forward to up day tomorrow hehe xxx

Enjoy it you've done well doing 2 down days in a row :eat: xx

Well that's another down day completed, down day number 2 tomorrow. I finished today at 615 calories... wanted to try 406 no more but didn't manage it. Weird because I didn't really feel that hungry.

I had 2566 on my up day yesterday ouch. It wouldn't have been so high had I been able to say no to a cake my mum bought me from Marks & Spencer = 240 calories after I had finished for the day

Cals for my first week back so far:
Fri DD1: 606
Sat DD2: 609
Sun UD: 2158
Mon DD1: 605
Tues DD2: 626
Wed UD: 2566
Thurs DD1: 615

your calories look really good for the week.

I'm supposed to keep my calories between 411-463 on a DD depending upon how much exercise i do, but i'm planning to start going to the gym on up days and doing yoga/flexibility training, crunches, etc from home on a DD and then try to keep at about 500cals for a DD, i think that should work out ok, I guess we'll see.

Good luck with DD number 2 :) xxx

Good luck with DD number 2 :) xxx

Thank you, I'm doing well so far. I have had about 500 cals so another 100 left if I need them. Couldn't get to sleep until late last night and wowee I felt so hungry! my stomach felt empty.

You're putting me to shame! :cool:. I don't do any exercise but want to join the gym soon just need to find the cheapest no contract one. I'm also thinking of going on up days too.

Keep up the good work you're doing great xx

Feeling gooood after my weigh in today. Originally I wasn't going to do it yet until towards end of Jan but failed. When I stepped on them I was hoping to be the same weight as I was in my last weigh in on 25th Dec (13 stone dead on) otherwise if not it meant I must have gained way TOO much during my 10 days off. Anyways, I weighed in at 12 stone 13.5 lb - half a lb less... result! And the best bit is I'm now in the 12's :greenapple: - I am so glad because I have been seeing the 13's since October and I got sick of the sight of them.

1.5 lb more to go and I'll weigh what I did at the end of July just before quitting Slim & Save, can't wait for that and I can start updating my weight loss plaque again :).

Up day today, already had 900 calories lol. Back to alternate days from now so tomorrow will be a down day no more double down days for me.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12: 13st 0.00 lb
12/01: 12st 13.5 lb

Feeling gooood after my weigh in today. Originally I wasn't going to do it yet until towards end of Jan but failed. When I stepped on them I was hoping to be the same weight as I was in my last weigh in on 25th Dec (13 stone dead on) otherwise if not it meant I must have gained way TOO much during my 10 days off. Anyways, I weighed in at 12 stone 13.5 lb - half a lb less... result! And the best bit is I'm now in the 12's :greenapple: - I am so glad because I have been seeing the 13's since October and I got sick of the sight of them.

1.5 lb more to go and I'll weigh what I did at the end of July just before quitting Slim & Save, can't wait for that and I can start updating my weight loss plaque again :).

Up day today, already had 900 calories lol. Back to alternate days from now so tomorrow will be a down day no more double down days for me.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12: 13st 0.00 lb
12/01: 12st 13.5 lb

And you've done it eating semi real food and not vlcd. I alway think that feels more like an achievement

Yay for the loss. Just read the whole of your diary. You are doing brilliantly. I've only been Judding a week so am hopeful it will work for me to.

Thank you ladies :D x

Up day today. Not much on the menu, to be honest my up days for the past week have been pants (haven't really enjoyed them) because I haven't been shopping properly since before Christmas so I've been eating what's left in the fridge, freezer and cupboards. I was going to go shopping this evening but it's snowed quite a bit here and my car needs 2 new front tyres - driving in this weather with those tyres wouldn't be a good idea. I'll just have to make do for now.

I am due to weigh on Sunday but I might skip it because TOTM will probably start some time during the weekend. I'll see how it goes.

FINALLY got my roots bleached! Only took me 2+ months to get round to it. Now I just need to put the red on - I am planning on doing that later. Bathroom will be red instead of white afterwards no doubt.

Need to catch up on people's diaries. I will have to get on the comp soon because it's so much easier to do that on the there rather than my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sounds like youre doing well! im still in my first week, and what a long week its becoming!! Still, must remember - it beats doing the shakes full time!

Yup it's definitely coming because I'm craving all sorts and feel like the bin in The Flintstones (or was it Dinosaurs)... eat eat eat! and I'm not even physically hungry. OH and I just finished my dinner burgers and fries yummy - had an accident with the salt put way too much on
image-3645954804.jpg

I'm already at least 300 calories over but still want to eat! Just as well I haven't got much in but do have some chocolate bars... Hmm.

Sitting here feeling bloated, with my cling film and shower cap on my head waiting for eastenders to start. Feeling very critical of myself today... I bl**dy hate PMT. Mood swings and more mood swings.

wana_be_skinny_mummy said:
sounds like youre doing well!

Thank you!

wana_be_skinny_mummy said:
im still in my first week, and what a long week its becoming!! Still, must remember - it beats doing the shakes full time!

Really? Are you enjoying it though or does it feel like too much food? I did a VLCD for about 16 weeks prior to JUDDD but had a 2 month break before starting in Oct. I think if I had come straight over I would have struggled eating my up day calories! It's a great plan though and I agree definitely beats shakes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I continued to binge yesterday and had 2 chocolate bars after my dinner last night, adding an extra 479 calories on top of already being 300 over.

Down day today. About an hour ago I had 2 slices of plain wholemeal toast, a brown sauce sandwich with 1 piece of wholemeal bread and a glass of Pepsi max bringing my total to 416 so nothing else for today.

Calories so far this week since last weigh in:
Sat 12th UD: 2436
Sun 13th DD: 420
Mon 14th UD: 2392
Tues 15th DD: 484
Wed 16th UD: 1931
Thurs 17th DD: 385+ (not sure how much was in a ready made hot chocolate)
Fri 18th UD: 2821! :eek:
Sat 19th DD: 416

So yeah quite a few UUAD's! oopsie oh well try better next week. Doubt I'll lose anything this week with my crazy UD's and TOTM due.

I've found the more I eat on my UD the more I lose in weight. I lost 2lb my first week when I stuck to well under 2,000 on UD's and this week since my WI on Monday have lost 11lbs and I haven't been counting the calories so much. I fast on the dd tho. You might get a good surprise. xx

Back